Clinton's Convenient Support of Marijuana Legalization

MaineDerryAir

Rookie
Aug 22, 2016
I know politicians are prone to flip flopping, but after reading this article on a marijuana classification conspiracy theory, I now believe that Clinton is working directly with the DEA to guarantee a re-scheduling of marijuana that would let the DEA keep their jobs and put her Big Pharma friends in the prime position to take over the marijuana industry and force the little guy out before there's even a chance. It's a bit too perfect to imagine that Clinton is just in the right place at the right time to take advantage of the DEA's sudden review of a 5-year-old proposal to re-schedule pot.

Their decision to reschedule was the product of a petition by the White House and Dept. of Justice..But the DEA and state level police like to illegally confiscate items of value buy denying people their 5th Amendment..yet conservatives agree with this unconstitutional action...and want to drug test all Americans....

Even with the feds intervening to get the DEA to pay attention to a 5-year-old petition, they prolonged the decision until after Sanders was out of the primaries and Clinton needed to energize youth voters. It just feels like a too-perfect storm but I guess it could all be a coincidence.

Forum List

Back