Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Apparently you're one of those libturds who think "conservative" means "liberal."
Hardly. Liberals are way more intelligent than Conservatives.

No, not hardly. Bush was a liberal Republican.

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certain no evidence in support of that contention.
Liberal Republican? No such animal. He is a moderate republican.

And thus proves that the far left is not connected to reality..
:lol: You don't even know your own pols.
I hate your avatar.

Bring back the pretty cat lady.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show. “It’s an uprising, in part, and the good thing is it’s taken place within the Republican Party. I don’t see it as a negative. I think it’s much better to have that kind of turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside.”

Cheney, who has a new book coming out about struggles with his heart health, said that while he doesn’t consider himself a member of the tea party, its frustration with Washington is “healthy.”

“I’m not a card-carrying member — I don’t think there is a card — but I have respect for what the people are doing,” Cheney said. “These are Americans. They’re loyal, they’re patriotic, they’re taxpayers and they’re fed up with what they see happening in Washington. I think it’s a normal healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive.”

Dick Cheney Tea party positive for GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com
He's right. Unlike the Democrat party, Republicans have fiscal conservatives on their team. It's good for the party and good for the country. All you have is hate.

When all being "fiscally conservative" means is dishing out tax cuts for wealthy people and big business while starving the government I'd hardly say it's good for the country. See: Kansas

Which government is "Starved" today?

Hey, Einstein. When did Putin become a small government guy?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

Dubya wasn't a Conservative, he was a liar
He was more conservative than Cheney. Cheney was a TPer.

Apparently you're one of those libturds who think "conservative" means "liberal."

really? based upon posting at USMB you're far more likely to find Jackie O and Elvis riding on the back of a Unicorn down Broadway today than you are to find any smart liberals, especially posting at USMB

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certain no evidence in support of that contention.

I hate your avatar.

Nope, Game of Thrones stays.

What's the problem? The American Conservative is not credible?

Would you prefer others?

Vladimir Putin Conservative Icon - The Atlantic
Hey, Einstein. When did Putin become a small government guy?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

Dubya wasn't a Conservative, he was a liar
He was more conservative than Cheney. Cheney was a TPer.

Stop it. Just stop it

It's been commonly recognized here that the Frank account is a rogue program that escaped/was planted into the cloud, and which now spends its days pouting at people.

However, it's become increasingly clear that the Bri, Kosh, Carib, Iceweasel, deltex and Hadit accounts are also soulless automatons. "AI" would not be accurate to describe them, being there's no actual intelligence programmed into them them. A simple script with some randomizing could duplicate their autosulking functions and mob tactics.

So, what should the board do about this infestation of virus-like autosulker programs? There's not much point in mocking them, because they're only programs, and everyone already knows they're seriously buggy programs that only paste senseless crybaby gibberish.

It's been commonly recognized here that the Frank account is a rogue program that escaped/was planted into the cloud, and which now spends its days pouting at people.

However, it's become increasingly clear that the Bri, Kosh, Carib, Iceweasel, deltex and Hadit accounts are also soulless automatons. "AI" would not be accurate to describe them, being there's no actual intelligence programmed into them them. A simple script with some randomizing could duplicate their autosulking functions and mob tactics.

So, what should the board do about this infestation of virus-like autosulker programs? There's not much point in mocking them, because they're only programs, and everyone already knows they're seriously buggy programs that only paste senseless crybaby gibberish.

Where's the 120PPM of CO2 experiment you keep telling us about, Admiral?

I hate your avatar.

I think Dany gets eaten by one of "her" Dragons in Book 7

Harper_Revisionist_Hillary.jpg

I hate your avatar.

What kind of man you think you are going to find now????

; - )

He says he isn't either but his daughter is and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think he is a TPer but I never saw W that way.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show.

He's right. The key word being "awful".

drum.gif

He says he isn't either but his daughter is and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think he is a TPer but I never saw W that way.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show.

He's right. The key word being "awful".

drum.gif

Omg now that was just fucking mean, Frank.

it's not mean! George Martin is an evil little troll who hates everyone and kills all the good characters
Well we're all watching to find out who wins in the end. You didn't have to say that she dies, I was rooting for her, she's amazing so far.

Is that book already written, btw?

IDK! Is 6 written yet?

Nope, he's just up to 5 so far. At least that's all that have been released as of yet, tragically.

Forum List

Back