Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Omg now that was just fucking mean, Frank.

it's not mean! George Martin is an evil little troll who hates everyone and kills all the good characters
Well we're all watching to find out who wins in the end. You didn't have to say that she dies, I was rooting for her, she's amazing so far.

Is that book already written, btw?

IDK! Is 6 written yet?
Okay. I forgot those books haven't been written. Sorry for saying you're mean, you're just clueless like the rest of us. :)

He says he isn't either but his daughter is and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think he is a TPer but I never saw W that way.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show.

He's right. The key word being "awful".

drum.gif
Yeah. :lol:

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.
The only thing I notice when I watch Napolitano is how his hair changes color daily.
That's because you look without listening. Just as you feel without analyzing. The mark of a libtard.

The Pulitzer Prize winning Tampa Bay Times seems to disagree with you.

All statements involving Andrew Napolitano PolitiFact

When all being "fiscally conservative" means is dishing out tax cuts for wealthy people and big business while starving the government I'd hardly say it's good for the country. See: Kansas
The government is starving and cutting punitive tax rates is dishing out tax cuts to the wealthy? Letting people/companies keep more of the money that they earned is good for the economy, because they spend it on things that help the economy! Government taking more money from the productive to spend on itself hasn't proven to be a recipe for success except for those on the public teat, which has not been good for the economy.

You seem to think people are over-taxed. Why don't you post your effective 2013 federal percentage so we may see.

Being fiscally conservative does mean starving the government.

Idiot Canadian speak, Try prudence in government spending and debt. Which is fine, but when you have Republicans that have crashed the economy, it's not as easy to do. Gotta take care of the rich.

Idiot Canadian speak, Try prudence in government spending and debt. Which is fine, but when you have Republicans that have crashed the economy, it's not as easy to do. Gotta take care of the rich.

The Democrat conception of "prudence" is spending like there's no tomorrow. Dims have made it quite clear that they will scream bloody murder if any program other than the Defence Dept. is cut.

When all being "fiscally conservative" means is dishing out tax cuts for wealthy people and big business while starving the government I'd hardly say it's good for the country. See: Kansas
The government is starving and cutting punitive tax rates is dishing out tax cuts to the wealthy? Letting people/companies keep more of the money that they earned is good for the economy, because they spend it on things that help the economy! Government taking more money from the productive to spend on itself hasn't proven to be a recipe for success except for those on the public teat, which has not been good for the economy.

You seem to think people are over-taxed. Why don't you post your effective 2013 federal percentage so we may see.
I pay much more than federal taxes and I give out personal information on a need to know basis. Nor did I say everyone is overtaxed, you can't read.

What's the problem? The American Conservative is not credible?

Would you prefer others?

Vladimir Putin Conservative Icon - The Atlantic
Hey, Einstein. When did Putin become a small government guy?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

Dubya wasn't a Conservative, he was a liar

Pile of dogshit...there was not a PEEP about Bush doing ANYTHING wrong from you right wing turds when he was in office.

Would you prefer others?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

Pile of dogshit...there was not a PEEP about Bush doing ANYTHING wrong from you right wing turds when he was in office.

you're such a dishonest, lying scumbag, but that's redundant

The Democrat conception of "prudence" is spending like there's no tomorrow. Dims have made it quite clear that they will scream bloody murder if any program other than the Defence Dept. is cut.

That is why ONLY Democrats voted for PAYGO. Our debt is almost WHOLLY because of Reagan and Republicans...

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

"Grover Norquist has no plan to pay this debt down. His plan says you continue to add to the debt..."
Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)

Would you prefer others?

The truth hurts huh Frank... Conservatives don't hate government, they only hate government when a Democrat is in the White House. And conservatives have given us MORE government...

The truth hurts huh Frank... Conservatives don't hate government, they only hate government when a Democrat is in the White House. And conservatives have given us MORE government...

No, you're a miserable, fucking, lying scumbag, but again, that's just who you are. I've been against the entire Bush Family since the Reagan Assassination for which I strongly suspect HW was involved. I was deeply skeptical of Dubya, but when he let that fat fucking murderer from MA write the Education Bill, I knew he betrayed us and belonged down in the 9th Circle along with the other traitors

That is why ONLY Democrats voted for PAYGO. Our debt is almost WHOLLY because of Reagan and Republicans...

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

"Grover Norquist has no plan to pay this debt down. His plan says you continue to add to the debt..."
Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)

^ Obama's $7.5 TRILLION in debt is Reagan's fault?

Right. PAYGO doesn't cut spending one dime. Why would a Democrat have a problem with any rule the demanded an increase in taxes? However, one thing we know, the Dims never followed PAYGO.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts." David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

"Grover Norquist has no plan to pay this debt down. His plan says you continue to add to the debt..." Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)

Caca. How can you have debt without spending? Grover's plan is to pay down the debt by cutting government. Even holding it constant would eventually end up eliminating the debt.

You mean not all Republicans hate government. Yeah, we know. Those are the Republicans turds like you are always telling us we should vote for.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show. “It’s an uprising, in part, and the good thing is it’s taken place within the Republican Party. I don’t see it as a negative. I think it’s much better to have that kind of turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside.”

Cheney, who has a new book coming out about struggles with his heart health, said that while he doesn’t consider himself a member of the tea party, its frustration with Washington is “healthy.”

“I’m not a card-carrying member — I don’t think there is a card — but I have respect for what the people are doing,” Cheney said. “These are Americans. They’re loyal, they’re patriotic, they’re taxpayers and they’re fed up with what they see happening in Washington. I think it’s a normal healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive.”

Dick Cheney Tea party positive for GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com
He's right. Unlike the Democrat party, Republicans have fiscal conservatives on their team. It's good for the party and good for the country. All you have is hate.

Fiscal conservatives like CHENEY???

mF5V8eM.png

The president had promised to cut taxes, and he did. Within six months of taking office, he pushed a trillion dollars worth of tax cuts through Congress.

But O'Neill thought it should have been the end. After 9/11 and the war in Afghanistan, the budget deficit was growing. So at a meeting with the vice president after the mid-term elections in 2002, Suskind writes that O'Neill argued against a second round of tax cuts.

"Cheney, at this moment, shows his hand," says Suskind. "He says, 'You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.' … O'Neill is speechless."

"It was not just about not wanting the tax cut. It was about how to use the nation's resources to improve the condition of our society," says O'Neill. "And I thought the weight of working on Social Security and fundamental tax reform was a lot more important than a tax reduction."

Did he think it was irresponsible? "Well, it's for sure not what I would have done," says O'Neill.

The former treasury secretary accuses Vice President Dick Cheney of not being an honest broker, but, with a handful of others, part of "a praetorian guard that encircled the president" to block out contrary views. "This is the way Dick likes it," says O'Neill.

Bush Sought Way To Invade Iraq - CBS News

Now squeal that O'Neill is a R-I-N-O

He was more conservative than Cheney. Cheney was a TPer.

Apparently you're one of those libturds who think "conservative" means "liberal."
Hardly. Liberals are way more intelligent than Conservatives.

No, not hardly. Bush was a liberal Republican.

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certainly no evidence in support of that contention.

rh2aIIO.png

George W. Bush on the Issues

Forum List

Back