Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

What's the problem? The American Conservative is not credible?

Would you prefer others?

Vladimir Putin Conservative Icon - The Atlantic
Hey, Einstein. When did Putin become a small government guy?
Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?
Come back when you learn what words mean. Conservative here doesn't mean communism, state control, Republican or anything you obviously think it means.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show. “It’s an uprising, in part, and the good thing is it’s taken place within the Republican Party. I don’t see it as a negative. I think it’s much better to have that kind of turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside.”

Cheney, who has a new book coming out about struggles with his heart health, said that while he doesn’t consider himself a member of the tea party, its frustration with Washington is “healthy.”

“I’m not a card-carrying member — I don’t think there is a card — but I have respect for what the people are doing,” Cheney said. “These are Americans. They’re loyal, they’re patriotic, they’re taxpayers and they’re fed up with what they see happening in Washington. I think it’s a normal healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive.”

Dick Cheney Tea party positive for GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com
He's right. Unlike the Democrat party, Republicans have fiscal conservatives on their team. It's good for the party and good for the country. All you have is hate.

Would you prefer others?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?
Come back when you learn what words mean. Conservative here doesn't mean communism, state control, Republican or anything you obviously think it means.
^ ^ This from the guy who thought I was wrong for using "most stupid" instead of "stupider". :lol:

Would you prefer others?

^ ^ This from the guy who thought I was wrong for using "most stupid" instead of "stupider". :lol:
It's poor grammar. The fact that you knew what I meant without me saying it makes the point.

Would you prefer others?

It's poor grammar. The fact that you knew what I meant without me saying it makes the point.
Uhm no, I was correct.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show. “It’s an uprising, in part, and the good thing is it’s taken place within the Republican Party. I don’t see it as a negative. I think it’s much better to have that kind of turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside.”

Cheney, who has a new book coming out about struggles with his heart health, said that while he doesn’t consider himself a member of the tea party, its frustration with Washington is “healthy.”

“I’m not a card-carrying member — I don’t think there is a card — but I have respect for what the people are doing,” Cheney said. “These are Americans. They’re loyal, they’re patriotic, they’re taxpayers and they’re fed up with what they see happening in Washington. I think it’s a normal healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive.”

He's right. Unlike the Democrat party, Republicans have fiscal conservatives on their team. It's good for the party and good for the country. All you have is hate.

When all being "fiscally conservative" means is dishing out tax cuts for wealthy people and big business while starving the government I'd hardly say it's good for the country. See: Kansas

Would you prefer others?

Dubya wasn't a Conservative, he was a liar
He was more conservative than Cheney. Cheney was a TPer.

Apparently you're one of those libturds who think "conservative" means "liberal."

When all being "fiscally conservative" means is dishing out tax cuts for wealthy people and big business while starving the government I'd hardly say it's good for the country. See: Kansas
The government is starving and cutting punitive tax rates is dishing out tax cuts to the wealthy? Letting people/companies keep more of the money that they earned is good for the economy, because they spend it on things that help the economy! Government taking more money from the productive to spend on itself hasn't proven to be a recipe for success except for those on the public teat, which has not been good for the economy.

Being fiscally conservative does mean starving the government.

Would you prefer others?

Apparently you're one of those libturds who think "conservative" means "liberal."
Hardly. Liberals are way more intelligent than Conservatives.

Yes I am sure your far left programming tells you that..

More like common sense and perception.

No, not hardly. Bush was a liberal Republican.

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certainly no evidence in support of that contention.

Last edited:

More like common sense and perception.

More proof that the far left is disconnected from reality..

Here is something that will make the far left programming go into melt down mode:

Conservative liberalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Liberal conservatism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certain no evidence in support of that contention.
Liberal Republican? No such animal. He is a moderate republican.

If liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, you're certain no evidence in support of that contention.

And thus proves that the far left is not connected to reality..

And thus proves that the far left is not connected to reality..
:lol: You don't even know your own pols.

Liberal Dictionary:
===========================================
Moderate - liberal
Mainstream - liberal
Pragmatist - liberal
Impartial - liberal

Forum List

Back