Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

She would have sunk the economy with all of this new green deal crapola and socialized medicine. Tax relief would have been out of the question. Right now, it established fact that the Dow would be at 7000 and unemployment at about 8.5%. She would be looking to punish the deplorables in the American heartland for rejecting her tyranny. We would have open borders of course, and Illegals would be granted both EBT cards as well as the vote.

The 1930's were the high point of liberalism in this country, and we would be back there again.

13 legislative days left in this year. Pelosi will let the clown show go on for the next two weeks and then it will quietly be put to the side. After returning from the holiday break she will announce that it is too close to the election and will let the people decide. The plan all along.

Then why does she keep TALKING ABOUT IT??? Or is it just the Chardonnay talking?

Another boogey man hiding under your bed. How can you sleep at nights?
The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.
likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
Someone should investigate her for that!
well she was found to have committed "crimes" but they said she didn't mean to.

please show me where that ever worked before, if you can put your self-defense-sarcasm down for a bit.
Were you born yesterday?
The rich and powerful regularly get off things that would put you and I away for the rest of our lives.
In that, she is no different to any of the rest of "the Ruling Elite".
Whereas I don't like her...or more accurately what she represents...I reject the bullshit demonization of her that's happened over the decades.
Has there been a politician that has been more vilified and thoroughly investigated?
FFS..."Pizzagate" anyone?!!!

If a motivated and hostile opposition couldn't find her guilty after all the Benghazi hearings then why is it still a thing?

likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.

please show me where that ever worked before, if you can put your self-defense-sarcasm down for a bit.
Were you born yesterday?
The rich and powerful regularly get off things that would put you and I away for the rest of our lives.
Whereas I don't like her...or more accurately what she represents...I reject the bullshit demonization of her that's happened over the decades.
Has there been a politician that has been more vilified and thoroughly investigated?

If a motivated and hostile opposition couldn't find her guilty after all the Benghazi hearings then why is it still a thing?
All those people were Obama flunkies. As you can see now that the light is being turned on. 2020 will see a lot of democrats going to jail.

Were you born yesterday?

The Pizzagate scandal was never actually investigated.

Indeed it was immediately dismissed as "debunked" without a single perp being put under oath and questioned.

I guess the D's could be innocent on this, but the way they rejected it in a knee jerk method immediately raises my suspicion a little. If it is true, the charges are very serious indeed. The idea of using a pizza shop as a front for paedophilia for Washington insiders is disgusting, IMHO.

The Obama DOJ failed to have anyone arrested or indicted on it. Congressional committees were brought in, but the Obamas refused to give documents or send their people over for interrogation.

Were you born yesterday?

Indeed it was immediately dismissed as "debunked" without a single perp being put under oath and questioned.

I guess the D's could be innocent on this, but the way they rejected it in a knee jerk method immediately raises my suspicion a little. If it is true, the charges are very serious indeed. The idea of using a pizza shop as a front for paedophilia for Washington insiders is disgusting, IMHO.
?????
Pizzagate was thoroughly investigated by this clown.
He found no basement dungeon...in fact, he found no basement.

Were you born yesterday?

All those people were Obama flunkies. As you can see now that the light is being turned on. 2020 will see a lot of democrats going to jail.
Trey Gowdy was an Obama flunkie?

The Obama DOJ failed to have anyone arrested or indicted on it. Congressional committees were brought in, but the Obamas refused to give documents or send their people over for interrogation.
Hillary was subjected to eleven hours straight questioning.

Were you born yesterday?

You're a special kind of stupid if you think that Pizzagate was real. First off, they said the pedophile ring was being ran out of the basement of the place.

Only trouble is, that particular place doesn't have a basement.

I TrueType think at this point it is Trump who keeps us divided.
and it was Obama before him who had us divided out to who pees where and forcing views on others. we keep ourselves divided at this point because we must "be right" at all costs. ibl do agree Trump is not a uniter but he didn't create the divide. more a product of it.

I control my emotions. I like to think we all do. when other events in life certainly have an effect, it would still be our own choices to be divided. no Trump doesn't make it easy, but it's still my own choice in how I treat others.
I don’t know if Trump was a product of the divide or the exploiter of it. I also don’t think Obama created it. I think it is much deeper than any one President and has been widening a long time. Trump took a log splitter to it and it is what fuels his campaign and his policies.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.
You are with us, or against us.
We can’t just disagree some one has to be wrong.
And worse...if we disagree one us is evil, filth, racist, anti Semitic, treasonous....a traitor.

One way to view this is through the lens of impeachment:
Nixon, there was ultimately bipartisanship.
Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Or...look at the political parties. The Republicans moved further to right with the Tea Party . And now more extreme right with a populist flavor with Trump. They have lost most of the moderates. And worse, they don’t want them.

The Dems are undergoing their own revolution with a strong push to go further left. Will there be room for moderates in the evolving Democratic Party?

Both parties seem to be basing support for candidates on ideological purity tests.

Bad news for us.
but the sad part is, we keep doing it. we can't be honest in here as to what a "crime" is or the potential for one cause we're too busy proving the "other" side did MORE wrong.

Right on! I agree.

we are now using impeachment as a way to get rid of someone we don't like, as i see it. we "invent" crime after crime after crime he's "guilty" of and when that doesn't stick, i see a full court press on the next attempt. how is this "honest"? we have people flat out saying since day 1 their goal was "resist". "resist" someone who legally won our election process. how is this "ok"?

Here is how I see it....

You,and others, tend to forget that the Republican leadership met as a group and decided to oppose anything and everything Obama did, even if it was good for the country. Did “resist” start with Trump?

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

On impeachment ... my concern is this....it is becoming politicized. But you may not agree with my take.

It should be and used to be very rare. It has become a partisan political weapon starting with Clinton. There were calls to impeach Bush, calls to impeach Obama. Without merit in my opinion. In Clinton’s case as well. Congress also has the power to censure, that might have been more appropriate to Clinton.

When it comes to Trump, if the Dems had pushed impeachment based on the Mueller report, I would have opposed it. That would have been partisan, like with Clinton. I was glad Pelosi put a lid on it.

But the issue with Ukraine is,IMO, much more serious. I strongly oppose a president, any president, using his office to pressure other entities for personal political reasons and more to the point, withholding needed military aid for that purpose.. This sort of political extortion is not good in my book and I support an impeachment inquiry in this case.

it's one thing to be difficult to work with as the Rs were for Obama. it's a whole nother story to invent crimes for the other side as a means to get rid of them.

I do not think any crimes are being invented here. I do believe these are serious and merit investigation. And keep in mind...if Trump were to be impeached, we would then have Pence. It continue to be Republican.

that's where we are. to me. this isn't a trump defense, this is a protect our constitution and system defense. we can take 'em all out for all i care and dust off the constitution and go back to not being able to make a living as a politician and i'd be thrilled to death.

but we're never going to see those days again. the current politicians won't allow it and we won't allow it either cause the OTHER side is so very wrong.

I see in that same way, only coming from the other side. :)
please tell me how the Rs treated obama has ANYTHING to do with Trump? are we in revenge politics mode or trying to be honest? two very different goals with vastly different motivations. when I hear Obama was treated badly, it's not that I disagree, but it screams REVENGE not JUSTICE.

and if we are interested in prosecuting crimes of intervention, why are we ignoring the Dems collusion with the Ukraine to go after Trump?

if Trump is fair game for his actions and we must follow up, follow up on ALL issues or you are partisan and not interested in "justice"

just revenge.

You can dislike it as can I but you really can't complain all that much.

If a Supreme Court pick comes up next year, you can bet the (D)'s will do everything to block it until after the elections.

Were you born yesterday?

You're a special kind of stupid if you think that Pizzagate was real. First off, they said the pedophile ring was being ran out of the basement of the place.

Basements can be filled in , you know. It could have been a different pizzeria. That's why you investigate. Bring in the principals, see who is ready to flip on the others.

Were you born yesterday?

Basements can be filled in , you know. It could have been a different pizzeria. That's why you investigate. Bring in the principals, see who is ready to flip on the others.
If I put out a story that you have human heads in your fridge should there be an investigation?

Were you born yesterday?

The Benghazi hearings were no different than the Impeachment hearings. They weren't intended to find anyone guilty. There only intent was for politicians to get media face time.

Hillary should have been found guilty of treason for her part in arming those who then turned around and used those arms against our troops.

and it was Obama before him who had us divided out to who pees where and forcing views on others. we keep ourselves divided at this point because we must "be right" at all costs. ibl do agree Trump is not a uniter but he didn't create the divide. more a product of it.

I control my emotions. I like to think we all do. when other events in life certainly have an effect, it would still be our own choices to be divided. no Trump doesn't make it easy, but it's still my own choice in how I treat others.
I don’t know if Trump was a product of the divide or the exploiter of it. I also don’t think Obama created it. I think it is much deeper than any one President and has been widening a long time. Trump took a log splitter to it and it is what fuels his campaign and his policies.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.
And worse...if we disagree one us is evil, filth, racist, anti Semitic, treasonous....a traitor.

Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Or...look at the political parties. The Republicans moved further to right with the Tea Party . And now more extreme right with a populist flavor with Trump. They have lost most of the moderates. And worse, they don’t want them.

The Dems are undergoing their own revolution with a strong push to go further left. Will there be room for moderates in the evolving Democratic Party?

Both parties seem to be basing support for candidates on ideological purity tests.

Bad news for us.
but the sad part is, we keep doing it. we can't be honest in here as to what a "crime" is or the potential for one cause we're too busy proving the "other" side did MORE wrong.

Right on! I agree.

we are now using impeachment as a way to get rid of someone we don't like, as i see it. we "invent" crime after crime after crime he's "guilty" of and when that doesn't stick, i see a full court press on the next attempt. how is this "honest"? we have people flat out saying since day 1 their goal was "resist". "resist" someone who legally won our election process. how is this "ok"?

Here is how I see it....

You,and others, tend to forget that the Republican leadership met as a group and decided to oppose anything and everything Obama did, even if it was good for the country. Did “resist” start with Trump?

On impeachment ... my concern is this....it is becoming politicized. But you may not agree with my take.

It should be and used to be very rare. It has become a partisan political weapon starting with Clinton. There were calls to impeach Bush, calls to impeach Obama. Without merit in my opinion. In Clinton’s case as well. Congress also has the power to censure, that might have been more appropriate to Clinton.

When it comes to Trump, if the Dems had pushed impeachment based on the Mueller report, I would have opposed it. That would have been partisan, like with Clinton. I was glad Pelosi put a lid on it.

But the issue with Ukraine is,IMO, much more serious. I strongly oppose a president, any president, using his office to pressure other entities for personal political reasons and more to the point, withholding needed military aid for that purpose.. This sort of political extortion is not good in my book and I support an impeachment inquiry in this case.

it's one thing to be difficult to work with as the Rs were for Obama. it's a whole nother story to invent crimes for the other side as a means to get rid of them.

I do not think any crimes are being invented here. I do believe these are serious and merit investigation. And keep in mind...if Trump were to be impeached, we would then have Pence. It continue to be Republican.

that's where we are. to me. this isn't a trump defense, this is a protect our constitution and system defense. we can take 'em all out for all i care and dust off the constitution and go back to not being able to make a living as a politician and i'd be thrilled to death.

but we're never going to see those days again. the current politicians won't allow it and we won't allow it either cause the OTHER side is so very wrong.

please tell me how the Rs treated obama has ANYTHING to do with Trump? are we in revenge politics mode or trying to be honest? two very different goals with vastly different motivations. when I hear Obama was treated badly, it's not that I disagree, but it screams REVENGE not JUSTICE.

and if we are interested in prosecuting crimes of intervention, why are we ignoring the Dems collusion with the Ukraine to go after Trump?

if Trump is fair game for his actions and we must follow up, follow up on ALL issues or you are partisan and not interested in "justice"

just revenge.

If a Supreme Court pick comes up next year, you can bet the (D)'s will do everything to block it until after the elections.
fine. if we've set the precedent that a president in their 4th year in office can't do this, they can't do it. just stop changing rules when they apply to Dems.

and don't make up crimes for nominees.

little things..

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.

Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Bad news for us.

Right on! I agree.

Here is how I see it....

just revenge.

I'm sure they'll try. But after all the grief the Republicans got for blocking a nominee in 2016, I think that The Turtle will push it right through. I'd advise the D's to recruit their actresses to accuse the next nominee now, and get them ready to attack them as a Satanist.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.

Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Bad news for us.

Right on! I agree.

Here is how I see it....

just revenge.

fine. if we've set the precedent that a president in their 4th year in office can't do this, they can't do it. just stop changing rules when they apply to Dems.

little things..

I've not advocated any of that. Simply stating what is going to happen.

Right on! I agree.

Here is how I see it....

just revenge.

little things..

I've not advocated any of that. Simply stating what is going to happen.
well if we can establish policy around it then it doesn't have to happen. but regardless the Dems are likely to fight any nomination however they see fit based on past nominations around appointment history.

Hillary was subjected to eleven hours straight questioning.
and what was it..."I do not recall" was a majority of her answers?

Forum List

Back