Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.
Delusional much? She isn’t running.

Then why does she keep TALKING ABOUT IT??? Or is it just the Chardonnay talking?

Another boogey man hiding under your bed. How can you sleep at nights?
The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.
likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
Someone should investigate her for that!

Then why does she keep TALKING ABOUT IT??? Or is it just the Chardonnay talking?

likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
FBI declared she didn’t mean to violate laws so said not to prosecute. You know, same treatment you’d get if you broke the law.

FBI declared she didn’t mean to violate laws so said not to prosecute. You know, same treatment you’d get if you broke the law.
Actually you might well get the same treatment.

Intent factors in to it. If there is no evidence she willfully broke the law, and no evidence of any harm resulting from it... that matters. And it matters with anyone in whether it is prosecuted. No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute it.

Clinton was techtarded and that is well documented. Colin Powell was the one who suggested the server remember?

And you know... if you insist on going down this road...how about Trump andobstruction of Justice? Mueller specifically did NOT exhonerate him. Would the ordinary Joe have gotten a pass?

Intent factors in to it. If there is no evidence she willfully broke the law, and no evidence of any harm resulting from it... that matters. And it matters with anyone in whether it is prosecuted. No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute it.

Clinton was techtarded and that is well documented. Colin Powell was the one who suggested the server remember?

And you know... if you insist on going down this road...how about Trump andobstruction of Justice? Mueller specifically did NOT exhonerate him. Would the ordinary Joe have gotten a pass?
Yeah, I didn’t know it was a school zone, I drove 45 because I missed seeing the sign!

Try it on a cop.

I just want us playing by the same set of rules.

and we are not.

Here is how I see the rules are "different".

Today, we have social media smearing, slamming, lying and influencing.

Today we have such extreme partisanship dividing us we can not acknowledge that wrong is wrong, and by that, today - I mean Trump.

Did you listen to Maria Yovanovitch's testimony? How did we get to the point where smear campaigns and trolls and conspiracy theories determine our foreign policy and how we treat people?
we have the left doing all this over extreme partianship. why is that ok? the media, not Trump, keeps is divided as we pick and choose which stories to believe and which site to call fake. how is that Trump and not is just being stupid. he's a part of this game sure. but he's not the reason for it
I TrueType think at this point it is Trump who keeps us divided.
and it was Obama before him who had us divided out to who pees where and forcing views on others. we keep ourselves divided at this point because we must "be right" at all costs. ibl do agree Trump is not a uniter but he didn't create the divide. more a product of it.

I control my emotions. I like to think we all do. when other events in life certainly have an effect, it would still be our own choices to be divided. no Trump doesn't make it easy, but it's still my own choice in how I treat others.
I don’t know if Trump was a product of the divide or the exploiter of it. I also don’t think Obama created it. I think it is much deeper than any one President and has been widening a long time. Trump took a log splitter to it and it is what fuels his campaign and his policies.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.
You are with us, or against us.
We can’t just disagree some one has to be wrong.
And worse...if we disagree one us is evil, filth, racist, anti Semitic, treasonous....a traitor.

One way to view this is through the lens of impeachment:
Nixon, there was ultimately bipartisanship.
Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Or...look at the political parties. The Republicans moved further to right with the Tea Party . And now more extreme right with a populist flavor with Trump. They have lost most of the moderates. And worse, they don’t want them.

The Dems are undergoing their own revolution with a strong push to go further left. Will there be room for moderates in the evolving Democratic Party?

Both parties seem to be basing support for candidates on ideological purity tests.

Bad news for us.
but the sad part is, we keep doing it. we can't be honest in here as to what a "crime" is or the potential for one cause we're too busy proving the "other" side did MORE wrong.

we are now using impeachment as a way to get rid of someone we don't like, as i see it. we "invent" crime after crime after crime he's "guilty" of and when that doesn't stick, i see a full court press on the next attempt. how is this "honest"? we have people flat out saying since day 1 their goal was "resist". "resist" someone who legally won our election process. how is this "ok"?

it's one thing to be difficult to work with as the Rs were for Obama. it's a whole nother story to invent crimes for the other side as a means to get rid of them.

that's where we are. to me. this isn't a trump defense, this is a protect our constitution and system defense. we can take 'em all out for all i care and dust off the constitution and go back to not being able to make a living as a politician and i'd be thrilled to death.

but we're never going to see those days again. the current politicians won't allow it and we won't allow it either cause the OTHER side is so very wrong.

and we are not.

Today we have such extreme partisanship dividing us we can not acknowledge that wrong is wrong, and by that, today - I mean Trump.

Did you listen to Maria Yovanovitch's testimony? How did we get to the point where smear campaigns and trolls and conspiracy theories determine our foreign policy and how we treat people?
It seems that the only reason for Yovanovitch's testimony was to give an opportunity to smear Trump.
Trump canned her like Obama canned ambassadors of past administrations. No outcry
When asked if she had knowledge of bribery from Trump, her answer was no.
When asked if she had knowledge of Trump breaking the law, her answer was no.

Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?” Republican Congressman Chris Stewart of Utah asked point blank.

“No,” Yovanovitch said.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?”

“No.”
Another Democratic Star Witness Admits Trump Committed No Crime

Democrats can stop and point fingers at Trump, but, as they do there is usually three fingers pointing back to them
I disagree Meister. He did not can her like any other a,bassador. He orchestrated a particularly vicious smear campaign against her. She has served under multiple administrations, non partisan. She has said she understands and supports the fact she serves at the presidents pleasure.

His latest tweet was vicious.

Why was it necessary to shred her reputation?
Geeeze, Coyote....he shreds everybody, even his own party.
He's not a politician....and actually, the verdict is still out as to any shenanigans
going on in the Ukraine.

Is that defense...because he does it to “everyone”? Come on Meister, when is enough enough? The most powerful man in the world publically punching down on someone like her who did nothing to deserve it?

It is wrong, bad behavior, unpresidential behavior. It should called out.
i agree trump does this crap and it doesn't help his case. but please explain to me how she is relevant to what trump said on the phone.

No reasonable prosecutor would go after someone on hearsay evidence.

And I can name a lot of "lesser" people who went to jail for doing less with classified info.
I agree. They would not. And they are not.

and we are not.

we have the left doing all this over extreme partianship. why is that ok? the media, not Trump, keeps is divided as we pick and choose which stories to believe and which site to call fake. how is that Trump and not is just being stupid. he's a part of this game sure. but he's not the reason for it

He isn't the reason for it but as you note, he is a part of it.
great. but we're *ALL* a part of it, aren't we?

when do *WE* stop all this jr high chest beating and emotional outbreaks?

well she was found to have committed "crimes" but they said she didn't mean to.

please show me where that ever worked before, if you can put your self-defense-sarcasm down for a bit.

I agree. They would not. And they are not.

and we are not.

He isn't the reason for it but as you note, he is a part of it.
great. but we're *ALL* a part of it, aren't we?

when do *WE* stop all this jr high chest beating and emotional outbreaks?

Don't ask me.

It seems that the only reason for Yovanovitch's testimony was to give an opportunity to smear Trump.
Trump canned her like Obama canned ambassadors of past administrations. No outcry

Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?” Republican Congressman Chris Stewart of Utah asked point blank.

“No,” Yovanovitch said.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?”

“No.”

Democrats can stop and point fingers at Trump, but, as they do there is usually three fingers pointing back to them
I disagree Meister. He did not can her like any other a,bassador. He orchestrated a particularly vicious smear campaign against her. She has served under multiple administrations, non partisan. She has said she understands and supports the fact she serves at the presidents pleasure.

He's not a politician....and actually, the verdict is still out as to any shenanigans
going on in the Ukraine.

Is that defense...because he does it to “everyone”? Come on Meister, when is enough enough? The most powerful man in the world publically punching down on someone like her who did nothing to deserve it?

So it's bad behavior with how the democrats have used him as a punching bag even before he took office?
He won an election and they've been non stop ever since.
If I was Trump, I would be punching too.
Meister, they punched Obama from day one. Remember? When the Republicans vowed to everything possible to obstruct? The Republicans' Plan for the New President

When they questioned his birth, his religion? His patriotism?

I never saw such ugly attacks.

Bush and Clinton got ugliness too. It is much worse now due social media.

The only between Trump and his predecessors is they mostly stayed silent. Trump can’t. He has no impulse control.

In a president that is not good. And it is never good to use the power of the presidential pulpit to attack ordinary citizens. At least i do not think so.

I have never seen behavior like this from a president before. It is not TDS Meister, I just think it is horrible coming from the POTUS.

The one I do have sympathy for is Melania. Like Michelle Obamashe has been subject to horrible attacks.

if she didn't intend to break the law, why did she want to alter headers? delete mail? send paper copies that didn't have header info? delete the mail? destroy the drive? if trump or my brother did ANY OF THIS i would be furious and consider them guilty.

hillary does it and i hear "well the DOJ said no harm no foul" yet the DOJ said trumps phone call was fine and not a problem, and here we are.

why does that "defense" not work both ways? did trump "mean" to break any laws? if he even did? you can't allow 1 person to do it and not everyone.

or we get where we are today. you really like how we are as a country today? this is how you get there, separate rules for us all.

“No,” Yovanovitch said.

“No.”

going on in the Ukraine.

So it's bad behavior with how the democrats have used him as a punching bag even before he took office?
He won an election and they've been non stop ever since.
If I was Trump, I would be punching too.
Meister, they punched Obama from day one. Remember? When the Republicans vowed to everything possible to obstruct? The Republicans' Plan for the New President

When they questioned his birth, his religion? His patriotism?

I never saw such ugly attacks.

Bush and Clinton got ugliness too. It is much worse now due social media.

The only between Trump and his predecessors is they mostly stayed silent. Trump can’t. He has no impulse control.

In a president that is not good. And it is never good to use the power of the presidential pulpit to attack ordinary citizens. At least i do not think so.

I have never seen behavior like this from a president before. It is not TDS Meister, I just think it is horrible coming from the POTUS.

The one I do have sympathy for is Melania. Like Michelle Obamashe has been subject to horrible attacks.
hillarys camp started the birther crap.

i think all of this is our gov itself being full of crap and i refuse to pin this one 1 person when none of them are acting very dignified.

That lady is insane. She really needs to give it up. I hope they head her daughter off at the pass too. We don't want any more of those Clintons polluting our political landscape.

Hillary the President in a kindergarten:

lead_720_405.jpg

if she didn't intend to break the law, why did she want to alter headers? delete mail? send paper copies that didn't have header info? delete the mail? destroy the drive? if trump or my brother did ANY OF THIS i would be furious and consider them guilty.

hillary does it and i hear "well the DOJ said no harm no foul" yet the DOJ said trumps phone call was fine and not a problem, and here we are.

why does that "defense" not work both ways? did trump "mean" to break any laws? if he even did? you can't allow 1 person to do it and not everyone.

or we get where we are today. you really like how we are as a country today? this is how you get there, separate rules for us all.
Trump didn’t know he was breaking the law, so all is forgiven and forgotten.

yea, i hear joe and others talk about precedence being set with this but it's being set all the time and we keep doing the "hold my beer" and moving in the wrong direction.

and it was Obama before him who had us divided out to who pees where and forcing views on others. we keep ourselves divided at this point because we must "be right" at all costs. ibl do agree Trump is not a uniter but he didn't create the divide. more a product of it.

I control my emotions. I like to think we all do. when other events in life certainly have an effect, it would still be our own choices to be divided. no Trump doesn't make it easy, but it's still my own choice in how I treat others.
I don’t know if Trump was a product of the divide or the exploiter of it. I also don’t think Obama created it. I think it is much deeper than any one President and has been widening a long time. Trump took a log splitter to it and it is what fuels his campaign and his policies.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.
And worse...if we disagree one us is evil, filth, racist, anti Semitic, treasonous....a traitor.

Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Or...look at the political parties. The Republicans moved further to right with the Tea Party . And now more extreme right with a populist flavor with Trump. They have lost most of the moderates. And worse, they don’t want them.

The Dems are undergoing their own revolution with a strong push to go further left. Will there be room for moderates in the evolving Democratic Party?

Both parties seem to be basing support for candidates on ideological purity tests.

Bad news for us.
but the sad part is, we keep doing it. we can't be honest in here as to what a "crime" is or the potential for one cause we're too busy proving the "other" side did MORE wrong.

Right on! I agree.

we are now using impeachment as a way to get rid of someone we don't like, as i see it. we "invent" crime after crime after crime he's "guilty" of and when that doesn't stick, i see a full court press on the next attempt. how is this "honest"? we have people flat out saying since day 1 their goal was "resist". "resist" someone who legally won our election process. how is this "ok"?

Here is how I see it....

You,and others, tend to forget that the Republican leadership met as a group and decided to oppose anything and everything Obama did, even if it was good for the country. Did “resist” start with Trump?

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

On impeachment ... my concern is this....it is becoming politicized. But you may not agree with my take.

It should be and used to be very rare. It has become a partisan political weapon starting with Clinton. There were calls to impeach Bush, calls to impeach Obama. Without merit in my opinion. In Clinton’s case as well. Congress also has the power to censure, that might have been more appropriate to Clinton.

When it comes to Trump, if the Dems had pushed impeachment based on the Mueller report, I would have opposed it. That would have been partisan, like with Clinton. I was glad Pelosi put a lid on it.

But the issue with Ukraine is,IMO, much more serious. I strongly oppose a president, any president, using his office to pressure other entities for personal political reasons and more to the point, withholding needed military aid for that purpose.. This sort of political extortion is not good in my book and I support an impeachment inquiry in this case.

it's one thing to be difficult to work with as the Rs were for Obama. it's a whole nother story to invent crimes for the other side as a means to get rid of them.

I do not think any crimes are being invented here. I do believe these are serious and merit investigation. And keep in mind...if Trump were to be impeached, we would then have Pence. It continue to be Republican.

that's where we are. to me. this isn't a trump defense, this is a protect our constitution and system defense. we can take 'em all out for all i care and dust off the constitution and go back to not being able to make a living as a politician and i'd be thrilled to death.

but we're never going to see those days again. the current politicians won't allow it and we won't allow it either cause the OTHER side is so very wrong.

I see in that same way, only coming from the other side. :)

That remains to be seen. Also...the scope of what he may have done is potentially far more serious.

Us vs Them
Winners and losers.

Clinton less so.
Trump even less.

Bad news for us.

Right on! I agree.

Here is how I see it....

You,and others, tend to forget that the Republican leadership met as a group and decided to oppose anything and everything Obama did, even if it was good for the country. Did “resist” start with Trump?

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

On impeachment ... my concern is this....it is becoming politicized. But you may not agree with my take.

It should be and used to be very rare. It has become a partisan political weapon starting with Clinton. There were calls to impeach Bush, calls to impeach Obama. Without merit in my opinion. In Clinton’s case as well. Congress also has the power to censure, that might have been more appropriate to Clinton.

When it comes to Trump, if the Dems had pushed impeachment based on the Mueller report, I would have opposed it. That would have been partisan, like with Clinton. I was glad Pelosi put a lid on it.

But the issue with Ukraine is,IMO, much more serious. I strongly oppose a president, any president, using his office to pressure other entities for personal political reasons and more to the point, withholding needed military aid for that purpose.. This sort of political extortion is not good in my book and I support an impeachment inquiry in this case.

I do not think any crimes are being invented here. I do believe these are serious and merit investigation. And keep in mind...if Trump were to be impeached, we would then have Pence. It continue to be Republican.

I see in that same way, only coming from the other side. :)
please tell me how the Rs treated obama has ANYTHING to do with Trump? are we in revenge politics mode or trying to be honest? two very different goals with vastly different motivations. when I hear Obama was treated badly, it's not that I disagree, but it screams REVENGE not JUSTICE.

and if we are interested in prosecuting crimes of intervention, why are we ignoring the Dems collusion with the Ukraine to go after Trump?

if Trump is fair game for his actions and we must follow up, follow up on ALL issues or you are partisan and not interested in "justice"

just revenge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back