Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.
likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
Someone should investigate her for that!
well she was found to have committed "crimes" but they said she didn't mean to.

please show me where that ever worked before, if you can put your self-defense-sarcasm down for a bit.
Were you born yesterday?
The rich and powerful regularly get off things that would put you and I away for the rest of our lives.
In that, she is no different to any of the rest of "the Ruling Elite".
Whereas I don't like her...or more accurately what she represents...I reject the bullshit demonization of her that's happened over the decades.
Has there been a politician that has been more vilified and thoroughly investigated?
FFS..."Pizzagate" anyone?!!!

If a motivated and hostile opposition couldn't find her guilty after all the Benghazi hearings then why is it still a thing?
All those people were Obama flunkies. As you can see now that the light is being turned on. 2020 will see a lot of democrats going to jail.

ANY DAY NOW!

(How many Republicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Just one, to declare victory in the dark)

The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.
likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.

please show me where that ever worked before, if you can put your self-defense-sarcasm down for a bit.
Were you born yesterday?
The rich and powerful regularly get off things that would put you and I away for the rest of our lives.
Whereas I don't like her...or more accurately what she represents...I reject the bullshit demonization of her that's happened over the decades.
Has there been a politician that has been more vilified and thoroughly investigated?

If a motivated and hostile opposition couldn't find her guilty after all the Benghazi hearings then why is it still a thing?

The Pizzagate scandal was never actually investigated.

Indeed it was immediately dismissed as "debunked" without a single perp being put under oath and questioned.

I guess the D's could be innocent on this, but the way they rejected it in a knee jerk method immediately raises my suspicion a little. If it is true, the charges are very serious indeed. The idea of using a pizza shop as a front for paedophilia for Washington insiders is disgusting, IMHO.
There was no perp.

It was never investigated because there was no evidence to support it. It was baseless, unsubstantiated...a concept who’s meaning Trumpists struggle to comprehend.

Hmmm....

SHE WILLINGLY, KNOWINGLY BROKE EVERY LAW THAT STOOD IN THE WAY OF DOING WHAT SHE WANTED....
- SHE WAS PROTECTED BY CRIMINAL / CORRUPT OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CABINET AND AGENCY OFFICIALS WHO PREVENTED HER INDICTMENT

SHE PAID THUGS TO BEAT AND BLOODY AMERICAN CITIZENS ATTENDING TRUMP RALLIES IN SUPPORT OF THE OPPOSITION CANDIDATE DONALD TRUMP

SHE WANTED POWER SO BADLY SHE ILLEGALLY COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ENTITIES AND GOVERNMENTS TO HELP HER ALTER / CONTROL THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION
- SHE PAID A FOREIGN SPY FOR RUSSIAN-AUTHORED COUNTER-INTEL PROPAGANDA
- SHE COLLUDED WITH CORRUPT FORMER UKRAINE OFFICIALS

THE FORMER FBI DIRECTOR STATED SHE BROKE LAWS AND WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT

SHE AND OBAMA RAN WEAPONS TO TERRORISTS - TO INCLUDE AL QAEDA AND ISIS - OUT OF BENGHAZI...AND ABANDONED AMERICANS TO DIE...

She was a self-serving, sexual deviant enabling, criminal POS her whole life ... Being President wasn't going to change that.

'Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely.'

Were you born yesterday?

The Pizzagate scandal was never actually investigated.

Indeed it was immediately dismissed as "debunked" without a single perp being put under oath and questioned.

I guess the D's could be innocent on this, but the way they rejected it in a knee jerk method immediately raises my suspicion a little. If it is true, the charges are very serious indeed. The idea of using a pizza shop as a front for paedophilia for Washington insiders is disgusting, IMHO.
There was no perp.

It was never investigated because there was no evidence to support it. It was baseless, unsubstantiated...a concept who’s meaning Trumpists struggle to comprehend.
yea, the "trumpists" would never dream of going after kavanaugh with something baseless and unsubstantiated. :)

Hillary Clinton would have been a catastrophe, Billy. Almighty God had mercy on America, however, and we avoided the wars and economic malaise that Mrs. Clinton had promised.

Make no mistake about it, the New Green Deal, no fracking, open borders, would have killed this nation, and will if the D's win in 2020

Hillary Clinton would have been a catastrophe, Billy. Almighty God had mercy on America, however, and we avoided the wars and economic malaise that Mrs. Clinton had promised.

Make no mistake about it, the New Green Deal, no fracking, open borders, would have killed this nation, and will if the D's win in 2020
This shit gets so old. No one gives a fuck what you think of Hillary as much as you are dying for anyone to care.

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.
her obsession with staying in the limelight is clinical.
Yeah, and thanks to you she is getting plenty of attention.
how did I tell her to go talk to the bb

I didn't. you just like to say shit and pretend it's valid.

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.

Uh no you could just ignore her and move on with your life.

the other candidates are so pathetic, now the Deval Patrick just entered. The man's a joke.

He worked for Bain Freaking Capital. One of the most even firms on earth, if you'll remember the D's 2012 campaign.

They killed that steelworker's wife with cancer

the other candidates are so pathetic, now the Deval Patrick just entered. The man's a joke.

He worked for Bain Freaking Capital. One of the most even firms on earth, if you'll remember the D's 2012 campaign.

See was that hard? Focusing on what is actually relevant to American politics?

I could. and you could ignore trump and all his tweets.

Wasn't that Romney's firm?

Wasn't that Romney's firm?

It was indeed, that's how we know how evil it was.

He is president.

He is president.
so. your life isn't changing much regardless of what he does.

Forum List

Back