Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

Yeah, and thanks to you she is getting plenty of attention.
how did I tell her to go talk to the bb

I didn't. you just like to say shit and pretend it's valid.
Uh no you could just ignore her and move on with your life.
I could. and you could ignore trump and all his tweets.
He is president.
so. your life isn't changing much regardless of what he does.
So in comparison you prefer to be a puppet to anything Hillary does?

how did I tell her to go talk to the bb

I didn't. you just like to say shit and pretend it's valid.
He is president.
not even sure what that means. but i am sure you're being a fucking idiot.

He is president.
She speaks you listen.

She doesnt have to fantasize about being president, because fox news does that for her.
mm4046c4p4t31.jpg

He is president.
She speaks you listen.
she speaks. I hear it and stop listening. but you are still a fucking idiot.

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.
Says the snowflakes who blamed Bush for everything for 8 years after he left office.

You and your ilk are such pathetic hypocrites.

BTW....HRC IS still running....you're just too stupid to realize it yet....

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.
Says the snowflakes who blamed Bush for everything for 8 years after he left office.

He was president you dumb shit. Obviously it made sense. Hillary is irrelevant whether you like it or not.

When you destroy evidence, phones and the email server, you're hiding something

Not just 'SOMETHING':

The FBI released a public statement declaring they had recovered THOUSANDS of OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED DOCUMENTS HRC had attempted to delete
-- THIS CONSTITUTES CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE; EACH DELETED E-MAIL = 1 CRIMINAL COUNT, MEANING THEY HAD EVIDENCE OF THOSUDANDS OF CRIMINAL COUNTS OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AGAINST HRC.

The FBI reported in this public statement that in the documents recovered were THOUSANDS of official govt documents HRC had never tuned in for archival IAW both the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

-- THIS CONSTITUTES VIOLATIONS OF BOTH THE FOIA & FRA; EACH DELETED DOCUMENT WAS 1 CRIMINAL COUNT OF VIOLATING THE FOIA AND 1 CRIMINAL COUNT OF VIOLATING THE FRA - 2 CRIMINAL COUNTS FOR EACHDOCUMENT....3 CRIMINAL COUNTS PER DOCUMENT IF YOU INCLUDE THE 1 CRIMINAL COUNT FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTIVCE FOR EACH DOCUMENT.

*** For all you failed Common Core Snowflakes who such at math (and common sense) thanks to Common Core Liberal indoctrination camps (aka Public School), that's 3 Criminal Counts per document recovered and the FBI reporting they had recovered THIOUSANDS OF DOCUMENTS.

THAT MEANS THE FBI HAD THOUSANDS OF CRIMINAL COUNTS WITH WHICH THEY COULD HAVE CHARGED HRC, SENDING HER TO JAIL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE...HAD OBAMMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION NOT BEEN PTOECTING HER...WHICH THEY DID, AS THESE RELEASED CPOUMENTS ADD MORE CONFIRMATION OF.

DOJ outlines slew of Strzok 'security violations,' says wife learned of affair through unsecured phone

her obsession with staying in the limelight is clinical.
I am not if that is case or if it is the obsession of the right that magnifies everything she does or says.

dont tell trump of he will freak f'n out -

I am not if that is case or if it is the obsession of the right that magnifies everything she does or says.
She's just desperately trying to stay relevant. MSM covers her. The right just laughs ,,, and laughs.

She's just desperately trying to stay relevant. MSM covers her. The right just laughs ,,, and laughs.
I have seen more coverage from the right. That said, she needs to pass the baton.

I saw that. I smiled when I read it. It consumes her every waking moment.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?

Last I checked it was Hillary Clinton who did the Interview with BBC and not Weather Man, so yeah I guess that means she keep coming out of the closet to make herself relevant. Who's fault is that? its her's and no one elses

The FBI declared they recovered THOUSANDS of official subpoenaed govt documents she attempted to destroy (thousands of counts of Obstruction), documents that were never submitted for archival IAW the FOIA and Federal Records Act (thousands of counts of violating the FOIA and thousands of counts of violating the FRA).

Each classified document found on her personal, illegal, unencrypted, unsecured server also represents:
- 1 criminal count of illegal possession of classified
- 1 criminal count of illegal handling of classified'

Each classified document the FBI recovered that she tried to delete counts as 1 criminal count of illegal destruction of classified information.

Each official govt device she destroyed, each sim card she destroyed is 1 count each of illegal destruction of classified govt devices / medium, not to mention another count of Obstruction.

Former FBI Director Comey testified under oath before Congress that HRC lied before Congress and outlined in answers to Gowdy's questions how Hillary had broken the law.

The FBI re[ported all - every single document and e-mail off of Hillary's server - was illegally downloaded by her aide onto a personal laptop owned and used by Abeden's convicted sex offending husband - each one of those documents legally equates to 1 criminal count, if not more.

The latest released documents prove the FBI and DOJ knew all of this and that it was all squashed / hidden as Hillary was protected, which, again, is substantiated by both other official documents and testimony by co-conspirator former FBI agent Page.

So how do you, despite all this proven / substantiated evidence, come up with 'the right' 'magnifies' Hillary's crimes as if to be something they are not....but have been proven to be crimes she was protected from?!

Declaring HRC is an innocent, misunderstood 'victim' who never did anything wrong may make you feel good, but it makes you look lie a mentally ill fruitcake.

I have seen more coverage from the right. That said, she needs to pass the baton.
Of course there's more coverage from the right. Do you think MSM would cover her unless it was absolutely necessary given how embarrassing she's become for the Democrats ?

The FBI told the Obama DOJ to not prosecute because she did not intend to break the law.

I doubt there’s ever been a drunk driver in history who intended to kill someone while driving either.

Second, it’s not law enforcements job to recommend anything. Their job is to give the DA the facts and the DA decides what to do.

See how stupid you Leftards are?

He was president you dumb shit. Obviously it made sense. Hillary is irrelevant whether you like it or not.
Hillary will be your candidate you’ll be ass kissing in January.

Forum List

Back