Hillary getting sued

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Parents of Benghazi victims file lawsuit against Clinton

I can't believe I don't see any threads about this. Two parents of servicemen killed in Benghazi are suing Clinton for reckless handling of top secret information regarding the security situation in Libya that they say led to the deaths of their children.

They are also upset that Hillary told them that the attacks were due to a youtube video when it is clear now that Hillary did not believe that at the time.

if she loses, im sure she will just use the tax payers to pay for it. I mean, why not? We already subsidize her 70M a year charity..

They will have a tough time winning, but this really isn't about winning the lawsuits...

Parents of Benghazi victims file lawsuit against Clinton

I can't believe I don't see any threads about this. Two parents of servicemen killed in Benghazi are suing Clinton for reckless handling of top secret information regarding the security situation in Libya that they say led to the deaths of their children.

They are also upset that Hillary told them that the attacks were due to a youtube video when it is clear now that Hillary did not believe that at the time.

I can't believe you'd lie about not seeing any other threads on this. Oh well, okay, yes, I can believe that.

See: Is This Possible?
no, it's highly unlikely that the suit will even be accepted....

they can't prove Hillary said definitively it was the video to them when alone, when all of her public speeches at the time have her leaving an opening for it being another cause...

As far as them being disparaged by Hillary, that's simply not true...Hillary was simply and gently voicing her side...

AND these parents have not been financially harmed by Hillary's comments on her side of the story....

ALSO, a Republican foundation has gotten the parents to sue and are funding the lawsuit....

it appears these grieving parents are being used and abused for political hay.

they can't prove Hillary said definitively it was the video to them when alone, when all of her public speeches at the time have her leaving an opening for it being another cause...

As far as them being disparaged by Hillary, that's simply not true...Hillary was simply and gently voicing her side...

AND these parents have not been financially harmed by Hillary's comments on her side of the story....

ALSO, a Republican foundation has gotten the parents to sue and are funding the lawsuit....

Maybe what set the parents off was the fact that Hillary blantantly lied to them about the video being the reason for the attack. Maybe then they could overlook the fact that she was releasing top secret information that may have led to the deaths of their children.

Maybe what set the parents off was the fact that Hillary blantantly lied to them about the video being the reason for the attack. Maybe then they could overlook the fact that she was releasing top secret information that may have led to the deaths of their children.
Maybe, maybe not.

When a republican foundation has ended up being the people fronting the suit, 4 years later and during an election period, it is logically suspicious imo.

Forum List

Back