Two Benghazi parents sue Clinton

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

I feel for the parents I truly do. Its a disgrace what happened at Benghazi. Hopefully they can get Clinton's assets as soon as Trumps AG throws her in prison.

I wonder which right wing group or groups are financing those people in their law suits. It's obvious that this isn't just the families doing it on their own. The right is showing them like a prize calf at the Houston Livestock Show.

When they lose they should have to pay the defendants attorney's fees.

Is that a liberal position on tort reform?

No loser pays is fine....why do you hate it?

That would leave 90% of the blood sucking lawyers out of a job and on welfare.

Not only that but they could possibly have to pay compensation to the falsely accused.

Have you stopped listening to the voices in you head yet?

No loser pays is fine....why do you hate it?

That would leave 90% of the blood sucking lawyers out of a job and on welfare.

Not only that but they could possibly have to pay compensation to the falsely accused.

Have you stopped listening to the voices in you head yet?

Who's not for less.lawyers....I am
It gives people the ability.to file suits.if they have a case and stops bullshit suits, it soooo good.

How could private contractors be part of a lawsuit? They obviously had waivers and the Secretary of State is immune from lawsuits anyway, so what's the point?

I feel for the parents I truly do. Its a disgrace what happened at Benghazi. Hopefully they can get Clinton's assets as soon as Trumps AG throws her in prison.
That fat bag of Orange shit is NEVER going to be President, so Fuck those Benghazi Parents..

Not enough inbred white trailer trash to vote the cocksucker in..

:fu:, You dumbass white mayonnaise monkey's love voting for losers, Mccain, Romney, now this fat bag of shit:laugh:

Hillary will beat his ass by 10 Million+votes, look at the polls you dumbfuck..

That fat bag of Orange shit is NEVER going to be President, so Fuck those Benghazi Parents..

Not enough inbred white trailer trash to vote the cocksucker in..

:fu:, You dumbass white mayonnaise monkey's love voting for losers, Mccain, Romney, now this fat bag of shit:laugh:

Hillary will beat his ass by 10 Million+votes, look at the polls you dumbfuck..

No. Those are still grieving parents. I feel sorry for them. I'll bet some rat bastard lawyer talked them into it.

Leave the senseless prejudice for the assholes on the other side.

When is Bush going to jail for 9/11? And Cheney. Once you have that squared away get back to us.

Funny thing is I agree with you so let's throw the entire administrations of Clinton bush and Obama in prison for war crimes

Forum List

Back