Why do right-wingers lose lawsuits against liberals at such alarming rate? Is Elon next?

It's called corruption.

But you already knew that, didn't ya little fascist.
“Let's examine the reasons why these lawsuits consistently result in lopsided defeats for the right-wingers who file them.”

That conservatives are consistently wrong is a significant contributing factor.

Conservatives will also file suit in bad faith in an effort to intimidate and threaten perceived ‘enemies.’

And conservatives will use lawsuits as political weapons in an effort to advance the right’s failed, wrongheaded agenda; because such suits are devoid of legal merit, they ultimately fail.

Like I said, you've got nothing.
I've got the truth... none of the cases have completed... when they are appeals will be filed... and Trump will win them all even if they have to take it to the supreme court... That's all I said... if you disagree I get that but you are wrong.... you can't google things that haven't happened yet....

“Let's examine the reasons why these lawsuits consistently result in lopsided defeats for the right-wingers who file them.”

Conservatives will also file suit in bad faith in an effort to intimidate and threaten perceived ‘enemies.’

And conservatives will use lawsuits as political weapons in an effort to advance the right’s failed, wrongheaded agenda; because such suits are devoid of legal merit, they ultimately fail.
your premise is a lie,,

the dems are currently doing what you claim repubes are doing,,

Coo coo.

I'm still waiting on you to explain how democrats didn't oposse civil rights and were not KKK

Stuck ain't ya?

as I said in the other thread where you lied about what I siad,,

its best you run away ..
Dude, really? You're getting upset because I made a "personal attack" that wasn't and then you insult me for leaving you alone?

Are you retarded or do you just like the punishment?

You're a thin-skinned moron with easily hurt feelings who just emotes mindlessly without a thinking at all and then whines about "personal attacks"while performing same.

Get lost kid. Gotta be well past your bedtime.

That, BTW is how you manage a personal attack, you nitwit.

Dude, really? You're getting upset because I made a "personal attack" that wasn't and then you insult me for leaving you alone?

Are you retarded or do you just like the punishment?

You're a thin-skinned moron with easily hurt feelings who just emotes mindlessly without a thinking at all and then whines about "personal attacks"while performing same.

Get lost kid. Gotta be well past your bedtime.

That, BTW is how you manage a personal attack, you nitwit.
I thought you were running away??

why not do that so I dont have to waste my time with your BS???

I've got the truth... none of the cases have completed... when they are appeals will be filed... and Trump will win them all even if they have to take it to the supreme court... That's all I said... if you disagree I get that but you are wrong.... you can't google things that haven't happened yet....
Link? Quotes? Anything?

Still no?

I thought you were running away??

why not do that so I dont have to waste my time with your BS???
Fuck off loser. I wasn't running away I was taking pity on your sorry weak ass.

That ship has sailed, shit for brains.

You can stop whenever you are ready to end the punishment, I will not chase you from thread to thread like you weak assed conservatives do to me. Until then, deal with it.

Fuck off loser. I wasn't running away I was taking pity on your sorry weak ass.

That ship has sailed, shit for brains.

You can stop whenever you are ready to end the punishment, I will not chase you from thread to thread like you weak assed conservatives do to me. Until then, deal with it.
no you were running away,,

and you deserve every bad name or thing said about you due to your dishonesty and selective outrage,,

thats the nicest way I can say it to you,,

Let's examine the reasons why these lawsuits consistently result in lopsided defeats for the right-wingers who file them.
Two things:

Regarding the 60-plus-loss court flooding by Trump over his Big Lie, I suspect he just keeps telling his lawyers to file, and they have to figure out the least ridiculous grounds for the filing. There really is no way of knowing whether someone with a mental illness like his really believes this stuff, but he knows that filing suits keeps his base fired up and in love with him. For some reason.

Also, if you look at the threads and posts here, it definitely seems like their idea of "proof" is spectacularly flawed. They can take an actual fact, and then make a series of goofy assumptions and stretches and guesses and extrapolations, add in a conspiracy theory or two, and come to an absolute conclusion. And if you don't buy it, you're lying, because EVERYONE KNOWS it's The Truth. They want it to be true, so it must be true. And if the shitbag case is laughed out of court, the court must be rigged.

In their world, one plus frog plus "I saw it on the internet" equals a court victory. It's the alternate universe.

Forum List

Back