is trump trying to win?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
It just looks like he is doing everything he can not to win. He's still fighting the primary. He isn't going on Hillary nearly as much as he could. He is saying stupid stuff that makes him unstable.

Its just mind boggling that the Democrats have the worst candidate ever and she is crushing him. A rock should be able to beat her.

Last night I saw the talking heads talking about how Donald had a good day yesterday on the campaign trail. Don't know.

It just looks like he is doing everything he can not to win. He's still fighting the primary. He isn't going on Hillary nearly as much as he could. He is saying stupid stuff that makes him unstable.

Its just mind boggling that the Democrats have the worst candidate ever and she is crushing him. A rock should be able to beat her.

You RINO... You closet Progressive Liberal... You Traitor to the Great Republic!!!

I had to get those out of the way because I know there are some that post on here that will think that when reading your question...

Now as to your question, well does a shill ever try to actually win?

I've heard banter amongst psych pros it's possible that his subconscious has been tripping him up. Maybe the outside is saying yes, while the inside is saying no

John Kasich would beat her with both hands tied behind his back. Landslide. Put your feet up and drink lemonade time for the GOP if that was the case.

It never will be though. Because that makes sense. Kasich also is on the outside of the establishment: they hate him. So it would be a relatively easy substitute for the Trumpees. Mitt Romney Kasich is not. He's actually pretty damned scrappy.

So yeah, won't happen. You heard it here first.

He's an amateur. The part about still fighting the primary is spot-on.

Forum List

Back