Elect this person POTUS? Really?

tumblr_23995c17b1122c78bc2474b6a48eb7cb_17f135d9_540.jpg

Internet erupts after Biden's team wards off press as he takes questions at campaign stop: 'This is bad'

"A woman in a Biden-Harris jacket said, "We're going to take a few questions," whereupon staff immediately started putting their arms up and walking toward the press gaggle, loudly repeating, "Thank you, press, back to the cars."

How much evidence will it take before the American voters see that this man is truly unfit for the office? He's obviously not who's actually running the executive branch. I think WE the People deserve the names and bios of the people actually running things. Further, all these people should be expelled from public office just for their deceptive practices.

What it proves is someone is in charge, and it ain't xiden.

We all see that trump is far worse than Biden.

Everyone working in the Potatohead administration are idiots. God only knows who Potatohead's real handlers are. Just look at the Chinese that made his family filthy ass rich and created a Pandemic that allowed the Democrats to steal the election as potential culprit.

Of course the real idiots are these morons that voted for him 2020. My god they were stupid. Not only did we Americans tell the Moon Bats that Potatohead was a piece of dumbass shit but even Gay Barry told them that Potatohead was a major fuck up.

Moon Bats always have their heads stuck up their asses, don't they?

How long are idiots like you going to push the lie that Joe Biden is unfit for office?????
~~~~~~

Biden’s Handlers Freak Out as Tries to Take Press Questions ‘Freestyle’

15 Mar 2024 ~~ By Jason Walsh

Joe Biden, supposedly the most powerful man in the world, was prevented by his handlers from taking questions from the media, perhaps because he didn’t have his ear piece or “pre-press questions” note book.
In the video, you can hear Biden say, “Can I take a couple of questions?”
However, one of Biden’s handlers jumped in quickly, telling the press they had to return to the bus, as Red State reported.

The news comes after several former Obama administration aides raised the alarm about Biden’s age and mental acuity, warning he is too “frail” to serve another term.
The Daily Fetched reported:
Three aides to the former president concluded Biden’s age is a valid issue as the 2024 election looms, voicing fears that Trump could take back the White House.

Commentary:
Can there be any doubt, now, that the fraudulenyly 46th elected President of the United States of America is no longer in charge of the office? There are clearly people around him who do not take orders from him, but from unelected political operators. I’m 87 yrs/o and I can’t think of another president who would have allowed his staff to dictate when he took questions. The fact that he had to ask if he could take questions should strike fear into any clear-headed Democrat voter. Who is really the president of the US?
The thugs and goons in United States 'intelligence agencies' already know who the 46th President really is - but they'll lie for Biden and their fellow Democrat Neo-Marxists... We'll get the truth from some foreign group in the future.
This is elder abuse. It's horrible for someone to do this to anyone, but they are doing it to the President of the United State. Since they are usurping power, are they committing treason?
We've got BAD people running things...............very bad.

~~~~~~

Biden’s Handlers Freak Out as Tries to Take Press Questions ‘Freestyle’

15 Mar 2024 ~~ By Jason Walsh

Joe Biden, supposedly the most powerful man in the world, was prevented by his handlers from taking questions from the media, perhaps because he didn’t have his ear piece or “pre-press questions” note book.
In the video, you can hear Biden say, “Can I take a couple of questions?”
However, one of Biden’s handlers jumped in quickly, telling the press they had to return to the bus, as Red State reported.

The news comes after several former Obama administration aides raised the alarm about Biden’s age and mental acuity, warning he is too “frail” to serve another term.
The Daily Fetched reported:
Three aides to the former president concluded Biden’s age is a valid issue as the 2024 election looms, voicing fears that Trump could take back the White House.

Commentary:
Can there be any doubt, now, that the fraudulenyly 46th elected President of the United States of America is no longer in charge of the office? There are clearly people around him who do not take orders from him, but from unelected political operators. I’m 87 yrs/o and I can’t think of another president who would have allowed his staff to dictate when he took questions. The fact that he had to ask if he could take questions should strike fear into any clear-headed Democrat voter. Who is really the president of the US?
The thugs and goons in United States 'intelligence agencies' already know who the 46th President really is - but they'll lie for Biden and their fellow Democrat Neo-Marxists... We'll get the truth from some foreign group in the future.
This is elder abuse. It's horrible for someone to do this to anyone, but they are doing it to the President of the United State. Since they are usurping power, are they committing treason?
We've got BAD people running things...............very bad.

The minions who allow themselves to herded like trained seals are not press. They're just sad losers who have no ethics or self respect.

Internet erupts after Biden's team wards off press as he takes questions at campaign stop: 'This is bad'

"A woman in a Biden-Harris jacket said, "We're going to take a few questions," whereupon staff immediately started putting their arms up and walking toward the press gaggle, loudly repeating, "Thank you, press, back to the cars."

How much evidence will it take before the American voters see that this man is truly unfit for the office? He's obviously not who's actually running the executive branch. I think WE the People deserve the names and bios of the people actually running things. Further, all these people should be expelled from public office just for their deceptive practices.

Wow, talk about trying to make a mountain out of a no-hill.

So?

The President was meeting with a bunch of local leading Democrats, they have no obligation to make their conversations public.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You will NOT pose questions to dear leader without cheat cards.

From Trump being the MOST open to the media, to Biden being kept from the media. And Biden supporters are too stupid or too brainwashed to notice this.

They are a Cult

At least Biden knows who he's running against, and the American airports were not attacked during the American Revolution.

Seriously, Trump has proven repeatedly that he's mentally incompetent, while Biden has proven he's absolutely competent.

Your gaslight propaganda campaign FAILS!!!!

You're just silly.

President Biden is old, but he's presidential. Honest Don sells used cars on late night TV commercials.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back