Dr. Drew crossed hillary so CNN fired him

Were they publicly available health reports? I guess they had to be, no?

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV
I don't know Rosie, I better shut up. "Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent."

not interpret them on TV
Do you really think that would be the case if a doctor were commenting on someone who was giving a speech who was showing symptoms of having a stroke?

CNN is a news program. Speculating about anyone's heath is unprofessional in a doctor and definitely not appropriate for a journalist on a news program. He should have been fired and as Rosie says, as a doctor, his license could be suspended. What he did was wrong. As well, he should not be making any comments on his program that are poliitical in nature: his is a medical progran not a political program. He was out of line as a journalist and as a medical professional.

not interpret them on TV
Do you really think that would be the case if a doctor were commenting on someone who was giving a speech who was showing symptoms of having a stroke?

At the time that that person is running for public office?---YES---no comment at that time----of course the doc should notify---people around the speech maker---that SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG------get medical attention ASAP

even erased the episode where he questioned her health

leftists are really good at erasing and airbrushing

things they dont like out of the history books

--LOL

true communists they are

jon---they did the right thing-----probably advised by their lawyers. I do have some level of compassion for "DR DREW"------of the foot in mouth disease

CNN is a news program. Speculating about anyone's heath is unprofessional in a doctor and definitely not appropriate for a journalist on a news program. He should have been fired and as Rosie says, as a doctor, his license could be suspended. What he did was wrong. As well, he should not be making any comments on his program that are poliitical in nature: his is a medical progran not a political program. He was out of line as a journalist and as a medical professional.
But cheerleading for a particular candidate is okay?

well----in the USA----anyone can do that-----a JOURNALIST WHO IS CHARGED WITH REPORTING THE NEWS---should
do so as a disinterested observer-----but news papers DO publish OPINION EDITORIALS------kinda nice to keep things in place

CNN has already owned up to being in the tank for Cankles.

Would people have lost their jobs commenting on FDR hiding his polio? He went out of his way to present the image that he was able bodied.

not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.

not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.

I cannot thing of any examples of doctors on TV shows----
EVALUATING the medical records of a LIVING PERSON ---
sans the presence or written permission of the person
involved. If someone calls a doctor ON THE AIR and asks
a question-----of GENERAL MEDICAL INTEREST and the doc
answers ---fine-----if he were to procede and ask a complete
HISTORY----from that patient----I believe he has crossed the line. I know of NO SUCH CASES

Funny...but CNN doctors commented all day long about John McCain's health. Fucking hypocrites. :D

She needs to release ALL of her medical records.

no comment-----it is not clear to me that anyone MUST RELEASE ALL OF HIS MEDICAL RECORDS. If such
a demand is EVER made of you--------by law-----you can say
"NO" without---by law----reprocussions (disclaimer---I am not a lawyer----do not take my word FOR IT!!! and do not quote
me)

Forum List

Back