Hillary Clinton's Bosnia Trip

Do you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Yes, I think she was telling the complete truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Do you believe her? Why or why not?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

It appears to me that Ms Clinton has led a very active life full of literally thousands of events which if experienced by the average person and taken one at a time might be ONE of the most interesting things we as civilians may have participated in. If in recalling one of these incidents ten years later she mis spoke on a detail I can't say I would get every detail right either. So her memory isn't photographically perfect. So what? Did she gain anything by mis stating a certain point in the plane's landing and debarking? She was told to expect the possibility of sniper fire and had to put on protective gear. Saying she was actually under sniper fire might have been a misunderstanding she felt while in the plane and departing to the cars. Who knows? It seems to me a minor misunderstanding and while making a statement a decade after the fact. Because she is not PERFECT in recalling the landing she is now a world class liar?

Face it. Most of you people would be pissing on yourselves in the same situation. And THAT'S all you would be able to remember if it was you there. Good Grief you people are some sorry hypocrites. Why Hillary would WANT to be YOUR president is beyond me. You are just a bunch of worthless morons.

I'm still not voting for Clinton but it certainly is NOT for something as ridiculous as if she can remember the Bosnia landing in photographic detail or not.

Yeah, I think that if I was coming off a plane and I was under alleged "sniper fire" that I would be able to get that story right regardless of the many "adventures" I may have partaken in. She is a lying sack of shit....she lies about shit that doesn't even matter.

She's a storyteller.
Not all stories are fiction presented as fact. AKA a big fat LIE.

So, TGG, do you believe she was telling the truth?

After all, that is the topic of this thread.
no I believe she was bragging about something that didn't happen, at best, exaggerating.

Exaggerating? Really? That's the best you can do? She claimed she was under fire, the facts are she was met by a very nice delegation and there was a little girl that handed her flowers. How do you "exaggerate" that into "I landed under sniper fire"?

She was either lying or she has serious mental health problems. And its not like this was a one time thing she's told some real whoppers.
I think it's both. She was lying AND has mental health problems. She may be a psychopath IMO.

To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

It appears to me that Ms Clinton has led a very active life full of literally thousands of events which if experienced by the average person and taken one at a time might be ONE of the most interesting things we as civilians may have participated in. If in recalling one of these incidents ten years later she mis spoke on a detail I can't say I would get every detail right either. So her memory isn't photographically perfect. So what? Did she gain anything by mis stating a certain point in the plane's landing and debarking? She was told to expect the possibility of sniper fire and had to put on protective gear. Saying she was actually under sniper fire might have been a misunderstanding she felt while in the plane and departing to the cars. Who knows? It seems to me a minor misunderstanding and while making a statement a decade after the fact. Because she is not PERFECT in recalling the landing she is now a world class liar?

Face it. Most of you people would be pissing on yourselves in the same situation. And THAT'S all you would be able to remember if it was you there. Good Grief you people are some sorry hypocrites. Why Hillary would WANT to be YOUR president is beyond me. You are just a bunch of worthless morons.

I'm still not voting for Clinton but it certainly is NOT for something as ridiculous as if she can remember the Bosnia landing in photographic detail or not.

Yeah, I think that if I was coming off a plane and I was under alleged "sniper fire" that I would be able to get that story right regardless of the many "adventures" I may have partaken in. She is a lying sack of shit....she lies about shit that doesn't even matter.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old, she's already spent 8 years in the White House. The woman seems mentally ill, driven by some need to somehow best her wife cheating husband.

No...YOU and morons like you demand an eternal photographic memory of every moment of every event Clinton participated in. And YOU would most likely be stuck on recounting on what you had for breakfast this morning. How many sips of coffee LIAR?????????? You people are ridiculous assholes. I hope she wins and makes a-holes like you and your kind's lives a living hell.

No...YOU and morons like you demand an eternal photographic memory of every moment of every event Clinton participated in. And YOU would most likely be stuck on recounting on what you had for breakfast this morning. How many sips of coffee LIAR?????????? You people are ridiculous assholes. I hope she wins and makes a-holes like you and your kind's lives a living hell.

Speaking of going Nazi wow ^^^

She's a storyteller.

no I believe she was bragging about something that didn't happen, at best, exaggerating.
In other words, she was fucking lying.

So why don't you just be honest and cast your vote accordingly? Nobody is going to taze you over the internet for being honest, I promise.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old, she's already spent 8 years in the White House. The woman seems mentally ill, driven by some need to somehow best her wife cheating husband.

You are an idiot. Only a handful of people have a photographic memory. Nearly ALL people have trouble remembering every detail of a day ten years in their past. Can YOU? That's what I thought you fucking SERIAL LIAR!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, it's REAL difficult to remember if you were under sniper fire....anyone could forget the real details of that!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! The Hildebeast doesn't worry me at all because I don't depend on the corporate federal "gubermint"...but I will continue to point out that she is a lying sack of shit. I have LOTS of ammo that I will be using not only here but on other websites and I have MANY followers....i call it the "ripple affect"...toss a pebble into the water and the ripple will eventually reach the shore. (snicker)

She's a storyteller.

In other words, she was fucking lying.

So why don't you just be honest and cast your vote accordingly? Nobody is going to taze you over the internet for being honest, I promise.
I did vote that!

You are an idiot. Only a handful of people have a photographic memory. Nearly ALL people have trouble remembering every detail of a day ten years in their past. Can YOU? That's what I thought you fucking SERIAL LIAR!!!

Yeaaaaah, being under sniper fire is something that happens ALLLLL the time......she was just confused at which locale that the bad guys were "gunning" for her!!!! Yeahhhhh, that's the ticket!!!! She was confused!!!!!

Nobody pressured her to give any details, she simply lied.

I think she's a compulsive liar like a guy I know. He constantly lies about almost everything. One day after we had lunch together he lied to people at the job site about what he had for lunch. Nobody cares what the fuck he had for lunch, and nobody asked him what he had for lunch, but he was somehow compelled to lie about it anyways.

Like Crooked Hillary, he's a compulsive liar.

Oh I'd think I would remember the whizzing of a fucking bullet flying over my head fired by a sniper. It's not like it happens everyday you know.

Oh I'd think I would remember the whizzing of a fucking bullet flying over my head fired by a sniper. It's not like it happens everyday you know.
It certainly doesn't seem like something you would forget.

She seems to think that Democrat voters are fucking stupid, and I would have to agree with Hillary Clinton that it seems like most of them are stupid.

Last edited:

What a complete load of utter bullshit. She has done nothing that is even remotely dangerous.

Speaking of the mentally ill ^^^ :cuckoo:

Once again, sheer and utter bullshit. Apologists, like you are the reason why this lying unethical bitch is in a position to fuck this country over even more than she already has. We KNOW that she has sold her office for personal gain at the expense of the American People. And people like you allow that shit to happen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, it's REAL difficult to remember if you were under sniper fire....anyone could forget the real details of that!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! The Hildebeast doesn't worry me at all because I don't depend on the corporate federal "gubermint"...but I will continue to point out that she is a lying sack of shit. I have LOTS of ammo that I will be using not only here but on other websites and I have MANY followers....i call it the "ripple affect"...toss a pebble into the water and the ripple will eventually reach the shore. (snicker)

How impressive! You must be a legend in your own mind!

Nobody pressured her to give any details, she simply lied.

I think she's a compulsive liar like a guy I know. He constantly lies about almost everything. One day after we had lunch together he lied to people at the job site about what he had for lunch. Nobody cares what the fuck he had for lunch, and nobody asked him what he had for lunch, but he was somehow compelled to lie about it anyways.

Like Crooked Hillary, he's a compulsive liar.

It sounds like your "friend" IS a compulsive liar. If so WHY is he your friend??? I think a person like Ms Clinton who gets video'd 100% of the time is due a handful of mis statements over several decades when recalling past experiences in detail.

I doubt she "lies" about a meal she just consumed. I agree that she volunteers minor gaffs occasionally. She would do better not going into details of past experiences because we all don't have flawless memory recall like some of you folks. I think you people hold her to an impossible standard.

Obviously I don't hate Hillary. I just respectfully disagree on many of the positions she and her husband take. I do hate him though. He has signed some of the worst legislation this country has ever been saddled with.

And I hate bullies. It is obvious that many on this MB are piss ants and internet bullies. I doubt few of you could actually cite what political agenda Hillary is for that you are against. You just attack her like 10 year olds that are not getting your way.

How stupid can you be? She lied about being shot at. How can you mix that bullshit up? She has proven herself incompetent over and over again, and you still support her. You are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back