Hillary Clinton's Bosnia Trip

Do you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Yes, I think she was telling the complete truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Do you believe her? Why or why not?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

It appears to me that Ms Clinton has led a very active life full of literally thousands of events which if experienced by the average person and taken one at a time might be ONE of the most interesting things we as civilians may have participated in. If in recalling one of these incidents ten years later she mis spoke on a detail I can't say I would get every detail right either. So her memory isn't photographically perfect. So what? Did she gain anything by mis stating a certain point in the plane's landing and debarking? She was told to expect the possibility of sniper fire and had to put on protective gear. Saying she was actually under sniper fire might have been a misunderstanding she felt while in the plane and departing to the cars. Who knows? It seems to me a minor misunderstanding and while making a statement a decade after the fact. Because she is not PERFECT in recalling the landing she is now a world class liar?

Face it. Most of you people would be pissing on yourselves in the same situation. And THAT'S all you would be able to remember if it was you there. Good Grief you people are some sorry hypocrites. Why Hillary would WANT to be YOUR president is beyond me. You are just a bunch of worthless morons.

I'm still not voting for Clinton but it certainly is NOT for something as ridiculous as if she can remember the Bosnia landing in photographic detail or not.

Yeah, I think that if I was coming off a plane and I was under alleged "sniper fire" that I would be able to get that story right regardless of the many "adventures" I may have partaken in. She is a lying sack of shit....she lies about shit that doesn't even matter.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old, she's already spent 8 years in the White House. The woman seems mentally ill, driven by some need to somehow best her wife cheating husband.

You are an idiot. Only a handful of people have a photographic memory. Nearly ALL people have trouble remembering every detail of a day ten years in their past. Can YOU? That's what I thought you fucking SERIAL LIAR!!!
Oh I'd think I would remember the whizzing of a fucking bullet flying over my head fired by a sniper. It's not like it happens everyday you know.

Is that how she described the experience of departing the aircraft? "the whizzing of a fucking bullet flying over my head fired by a sniper"

I believe when she was TOLD she might be under a sniper attack and had to put on all the protective gear that being prepared for it may have set it in her mind she would probably be under a snipers attack. It's not like SHE made the whole thing up out of thin air. She just described what actually happened inaccurately. I know that if someone tells me to put on all that equipment as the plane is DIVING down in evasive maneuvers to avoid SNIPER bullets that it would be easy to describe it slightly inaccurately TEN YEARS later while giving a speech at a college. Nobody has a perfect memory. Give it a rest.

I believe when she was TOLD she might be under a sniper attack and had to put on all the protective gear that being prepared for it may have set it in her mind she would probably be under a snipers attack.
color=red]"TOLD"[/color] that by whom?

Can you name the person who told her that?

It appears to me that Ms Clinton has led a very active life full of literally thousands of events which if experienced by the average person and taken one at a time might be ONE of the most interesting things we as civilians may have participated in. If in recalling one of these incidents ten years later she mis spoke on a detail I can't say I would get every detail right either. So her memory isn't photographically perfect. So what? Did she gain anything by mis stating a certain point in the plane's landing and debarking? She was told to expect the possibility of sniper fire and had to put on protective gear. Saying she was actually under sniper fire might have been a misunderstanding she felt while in the plane and departing to the cars. Who knows? It seems to me a minor misunderstanding and while making a statement a decade after the fact. Because she is not PERFECT in recalling the landing she is now a world class liar?

Face it. Most of you people would be pissing on yourselves in the same situation. And THAT'S all you would be able to remember if it was you there. Good Grief you people are some sorry hypocrites. Why Hillary would WANT to be YOUR president is beyond me. You are just a bunch of worthless morons.

I'm still not voting for Clinton but it certainly is NOT for something as ridiculous as if she can remember the Bosnia landing in photographic detail or not.

Yeah, I think that if I was coming off a plane and I was under alleged "sniper fire" that I would be able to get that story right regardless of the many "adventures" I may have partaken in. She is a lying sack of shit....she lies about shit that doesn't even matter.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old, she's already spent 8 years in the White House. The woman seems mentally ill, driven by some need to somehow best her wife cheating husband.

You are an idiot. Only a handful of people have a photographic memory. Nearly ALL people have trouble remembering every detail of a day ten years in their past. Can YOU? That's what I thought you fucking SERIAL LIAR!!!
Oh I'd think I would remember the whizzing of a fucking bullet flying over my head fired by a sniper. It's not like it happens everyday you know.
It certainly doesn't seem like something you would forget.

She seems to think that Democrat voters are fucking stupid, and I would have to agree with Hillary Clinton that it seems like most of them are stupid.

Right. If one has actually heard the wizzing of bullets it is a unique and unsettling sound. I have heard it on a few occasions.

BUT remembering something out of the ten year old past and what she was told about the possibility of being under a snipers attack could easily be mis construed in the telling and in the perception of who she was telling. I think you people hold her to an impossible standard. If your life was being videoed 100% of the time while in public and you were recalling an incident TEN years after the fact I doubt ANY of you would do any better. I know that I have made small errors in recalling stuff among-st my friends occasionally. Then you think about it and by then it is too late. Or you might correct it.. or not. It's just not that important decades after the fact.

Still I will guarantee I will not vote for her. But certainly NOT for some silly mis quote from a couple of decades ago.

To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

What a complete load of utter bullshit. She has done nothing that is even remotely dangerous.

Then why was she told she had to put on the flak jacket and Helmet and get in the cockpit area of the aircraft?

I believe when she was TOLD she might be under a sniper attack and had to put on all the protective gear that being prepared for it may have set it in her mind she would probably be under a snipers attack.
color=red]"TOLD"[/color] that by whom?

Can you name the person who told her that?

It was described by a writer along for the Bosnia visit. Look it up for yourself. I did.

She's a storyteller.
Not all stories are fiction presented as fact. AKA a big fat LIE.

So, TGG, do you believe she was telling the truth?

After all, that is the topic of this thread.
no I believe she was bragging about something that didn't happen, at best, exaggerating.

Same thing that is going to cost Ryan Lochte, huh? He gets extradited, she gets the White House. Gotta love the rule of law in liberal land.

No...YOU and morons like you demand an eternal photographic memory of every moment of every event Clinton participated in. And YOU would most likely be stuck on recounting on what you had for breakfast this morning. How many sips of coffee LIAR?????????? You people are ridiculous assholes. I hope she wins and makes a-holes like you and your kind's lives a living hell.

Once again, sheer and utter bullshit. Apologists, like you are the reason why this lying unethical bitch is in a position to fuck this country over even more than she already has. We KNOW that she has sold her office for personal gain at the expense of the American People. And people like you allow that shit to happen.

What expense to the American people? Please be specific.

Seriously?? The best example of equivocation I've seen in 5 years.

No...YOU and morons like you demand an eternal photographic memory of every moment of every event Clinton participated in. And YOU would most likely be stuck on recounting on what you had for breakfast this morning. How many sips of coffee LIAR?????????? You people are ridiculous assholes. I hope she wins and makes a-holes like you and your kind's lives a living hell.
How stupid can you be? She lied about being shot at. How can you mix that bullshit up? She has proven herself incompetent over and over again, and you still support her. You are a dumbass.

Really? Have you done any actual research on the incident? I have .. people like you just run your mouths with verbal diarrhea and offer absolutely no factual evidence..

Last edited:

At least I took the time to research the Bosnia landing incident. Offering truth requires that there is someone willing to listen to it. What kind of equivocation do you call THAT?

At least I took the time to research the Bosnia landing incident. Offering truth requires that there is someone willing to listen to it. What kind of equivocation do you call THAT?

then you should take the time and do the research and see how an incident in 1996 fits in with voter concerns in 2016.

then you should take the time and do the research and see how an incident in 1996 fits in with voter concerns in 2016.

I don't have voter concerns. I will not be voting for Hillary OR Donald. You people are fighting like a pack of rabid dogs over two piles of shit. I just chime in when it gets ridiculous. I don't give a rat's shit over the Bosnia landing incident and how it was miss portrayed by her and how that miss portrayal is miss portrayed by you people. I did the research and as it turns out you guys make up a hell of a lot more than she does. AND THAT'S a fact!

I don't have voter concerns. I will not be voting for Hillary OR Donald. You people are fighting like a pack of rabid dogs over two piles of shit. I just chime in when it gets ridiculous. I don't give a rat's shit over the Bosnia landing incident and how it was miss portrayed by her and how that miss portrayal is miss portrayed by you people. I did the research and as it turns out you guys make up a hell of a lot more than she does. AND THAT'S a fact!

Im not fighting over anyone. I'm as anti Trump as they come.

you people indeed.

She claimed that she was told to sit on her flak jacket, not wear it. She's a compulsive liar.

What a complete load of utter bullshit. She has done nothing that is even remotely dangerous.

Then why was she told she had to put on the flak jacket and Helmet and get in the cockpit area of the aircraft?

"Sharyl Attkisson recalled:

"Due to the possibility of sniper fire, our pilots used what we were told are 'assault take-offs and landings.' In short, the climb and descent are very fast, and very steep to minimize exposure to hostile fire on the ground."

"It's exciting and frightening and, in the midst of it all, wearing our helmets and bulletproof vests, it's easy to imagine we may be narrowly escaping enemy bullets."

"In reality, we had no known incidents of enemy fire on our aircraft.""

Here's the story behind Hillary Clinton's claim about landing under 'sniper fire' in Bosnia

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_aug_22_2016_5_.jpg

I am in no way defending Hillary but there is another possible explanation.

She doesn't remember and fills in the details from what she wants to believe. Someone on the plane might have said there were snipers in the woods and that is what she remembers and she built the rest from that memory. So although not true she can say that she never lies because she has a brain that doesn't function all that well.

Which is worse in my opinion. She blamed the story telling on two things, mis-speak, which can't possibly be true, no one would forget such a tale. And she blamed it on sleep deprivation. But that doesn't wash because she told it over several weeks.

In my opinion she is much worse than just a liar she is a mentally sick woman who needs treatment of some sort. I hope for her sake the rehab she just went through helps. Now if she really wanted help she would quit her campaign, but she won't.

You researched this? Yeppers, there was mortar fire, and artillery landing all over the place and what the hell Chelsea had to dodge a goddammned torpedo!

She was lying. She embellished the facts to make her own experiences seem more fantastic in an attempt to gain favor with an audience she was speaking to.

Unattractive thing to do.

Next?

Forum List

Back