Hillary Clinton's Bosnia Trip

Do you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Yes, I think she was telling the complete truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She was instructed to put on a flak jacket and remain in the heavily protected cockpit area upon landing. Do you think that was to keep her safe from the flower girl?

So she claims. The reality is far different. Here is a personal account from a reporter who was actually ON THE plane with hilary. The war was over. To be sure there were out of work soldiers who could have caused problems, but it would have been no different to when one of our politicians flies into Afghanistan today. The risks would be the same. Below is a picture of hilary and the reporter talking on the plane.

"Later, Mrs. Clinton and her party ventured further into the country via military helicopter, landing at one of the former frontlines of the war, Camp Alicia. According to my notes of the event, the First Lady and Chelsea deboarded without incident and made their way down a line of American soldiers, thanking them for their service. They climbed a lookout tower, were shown a mine-sweeping machine, and talked to a number of soldiers. They shared jokes with the troops, ate a meal there and then moved onto another Camp: Camp Bedrock. Mrs. Clinton and Chelsea walk off the plane and were taken to visit M*A*S*H patients nearby.

To be sure, it was not the "safest" trip for a First Lady to take: there were serious risks in traveling to Bosnia, even for the President's wife under the vigilant protection of the U.S. military. It took some guts for her to go. But I don't recall, and did not note, any close calls on this trip with sniper fire or any other dangers."

image3962706x.jpg

Not The Safest Trip, But No Sniper Fire

You are free to believe your cherry picked example. How she recalled that experience while giving a speech at a university ten years later doesn't matter a tinker's damn. You people waste an incredible amount of time and energy over the most ridiculous things.

It is a measure of this womans character, or more importantly, lack thereof, that she is incapable of telling the truth about the simplest of things., The fact that she lies about something like this should give you pause about how she will act when there is something truly serious.

You are trying very hard here. This episode does expose a character flaw. And it is possible that she's told other untruths of a similar nature.

However, her reputation among those she has worked for and those she has worked with is stellar. She isn't regarded as a dishonest person by those who have had a working relationship with her.

Does that matter to you?

That's the problem. I don't even have to try. She lies at the drop of a hat. That's what she does. She's like Geico in that respect.

Incorrect.

So she claims. The reality is far different. Here is a personal account from a reporter who was actually ON THE plane with hilary. The war was over. To be sure there were out of work soldiers who could have caused problems, but it would have been no different to when one of our politicians flies into Afghanistan today. The risks would be the same. Below is a picture of hilary and the reporter talking on the plane.

"Later, Mrs. Clinton and her party ventured further into the country via military helicopter, landing at one of the former frontlines of the war, Camp Alicia. According to my notes of the event, the First Lady and Chelsea deboarded without incident and made their way down a line of American soldiers, thanking them for their service. They climbed a lookout tower, were shown a mine-sweeping machine, and talked to a number of soldiers. They shared jokes with the troops, ate a meal there and then moved onto another Camp: Camp Bedrock. Mrs. Clinton and Chelsea walk off the plane and were taken to visit M*A*S*H patients nearby.

To be sure, it was not the "safest" trip for a First Lady to take: there were serious risks in traveling to Bosnia, even for the President's wife under the vigilant protection of the U.S. military. It took some guts for her to go. But I don't recall, and did not note, any close calls on this trip with sniper fire or any other dangers."

image3962706x.jpg

You are free to believe your cherry picked example. How she recalled that experience while giving a speech at a university ten years later doesn't matter a tinker's damn. You people waste an incredible amount of time and energy over the most ridiculous things.

It is a measure of this womans character, or more importantly, lack thereof, that she is incapable of telling the truth about the simplest of things., The fact that she lies about something like this should give you pause about how she will act when there is something truly serious.

You are trying very hard here. This episode does expose a character flaw. And it is possible that she's told other untruths of a similar nature.

However, her reputation among those she has worked for and those she has worked with is stellar. She isn't regarded as a dishonest person by those who have had a working relationship with her.

Does that matter to you?

That's the problem. I don't even have to try. She lies at the drop of a hat. That's what she does. She's like Geico in that respect.

Incorrect.

Facts in hand show you to be wrong. Enjoy the suck.

Does that matter to you?

Incorrect.

Facts in hand show you to be wrong. Enjoy the suck.

No they don't. You haven't established that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar. You haven't even tried.

She was instructed to put on a flak jacket and remain in the heavily protected cockpit area upon landing. Do you think that was to keep her safe from the flower girl?

image3962706x.jpg

Does that matter to you?

WOW! I never heard THAT one before!!! :lol: Good one! You have been a very good student of the RW echo chamber hyperbole.

It must be a mystery how she was ever elevated to Secretary of State with such a critical character flaw. Obviously there must be thousands of career employees of the State department that echo your statements. Funny how the people that have worked with her and actually know her are not coming forward and co signing your allegations. One would think that their hair would be on fire with the possibility of someone with such a terrible character flaw could be the president.

No.... You don't get your information from people who actually know Mrs Clinton...HMMMmmm.....????? I wonder where your info comes from...????? I can't possibly imagine where... :lol:

image3962706x.jpg

Does that matter to you?

WOW! I never heard THAT one before!!! :lol: Good one! You have been a very good student of the RW echo chamber hyperbole.

It must be a mystery how she was ever elevated to Secretary of State with such a critical character flaw. Obviously there must be thousands of career employees of the State department that echo your statements. Funny how the people that have worked with her and actually know her are not coming forward and co signing your allegations. One would think that their hair would be on fire with the possibility of someone with such a terrible character flaw could be the president.

No.... You don't get your information from people who actually know Mrs Clinton...HMMMmmm.....????? I wonder where you info comes from...????? I can't possibly imagine where... :lol:

You should know. With your drug transporting connections I would think you understand quite well how corruption works. It might amaze you to know but Alberto Sicilia Falcone, a very powerful drug lord, and one who was caught by the DEA back in the 1980's was also the Number Two man in the Mexican Secret Police. Funny how money buys you power. Or, in hilary's case how power gets you money, and even more power.

You disappoint my huggy.

Does that matter to you?

No.... You don't get your information from people who actually know Mrs Clinton...HMMMmmm.....????? I wonder where you info comes from...????? I can't possibly imagine where... :lol:

You should know. With your drug transporting connections I would think you understand quite well how corruption works. It might amaze you to know but Alberto Sicilia Falcone, a very powerful drug lord, and one who was caught by the DEA back in the 1980's was also the Number Two man in the Mexican Secret Police. Funny how money buys you power. Or, in hilary's case how power gets you money, and even more power.

You disappoint my huggy.

What? Clinton is corrupt because some drug lord was a corrupt LEO?

You outdid yourself.

Does that matter to you?

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

I flew in a few loads. Big WHOOP! That was in the late 70's. THAT disqualifies me for having a valid opinion NOW?

You are correct. I know how things work. So what? I was in my late twenties THEN and now I'm in my mid sixties. I've had an "interesting" life. That's why I don't give a shit about some stupid miss statement recalling something that happened ten years before the fact. There are actual fish to catch and fry and you people are playing with polywogs.

She's a fat, ugly, sick, old, brain damaged, compulsively lying, power hungry, whore who should be in jail.

Other than that .........she's fine!

:thup:

Does that matter to you?

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

I flew in a few loads. Big WHOOP! That was in the late 70's. THAT disqualifies me for having a valid opinion NOW?

You are correct. I know how things work. So what? I was in my late twenties THEN and now I'm in my mid sixties. I've had an "interesting" life. That's why I don't give a shit about some stupid miss statement recalling something that happened ten years before the fact. There are actual fish to catch and fry and you people are playing with polywogs.

The point, my good man, is corruption is it's own best employer. In other words, the fact that hilary is a lying scumbag would preclude her from any sort of legitimate endeavor. As we all know now, politics is far, far from legit. Now ain't it.

image3962706x.jpg

Does that matter to you?

Incorrect.
There is video tape evidence that she either lied or is crazy because her account of what happened does not even remotely resemble the videotape evidence. And if she lied, one has to wonder whether she is stupid or crazy to tell such a lie when she should have known the visit was taped by journalists.

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

The point, my good man, is corruption is it's own best employer. In other words, the fact that hilary is a lying scumbag would preclude her from any sort of legitimate endeavor. As we all know now, politics is far, far from legit. Now ain't it.

True that. I don't like Hillary either but these ridiculous diversions about emails and miss statements about something that happened ten years before she made the speech at the college and the quality of effort her foundation makes are just silly red herrings. If she was a serial liar the folks that actually know her and have worked with her would all be lined up to give testimony. There is no such line of complainers. There is JUST Trump calling her "crooked" and his sycophants echoing the party mantra. Nobody with a MIND is being convinced by such juvenile name calling. THAT is why Trump will lose in a landslide. He could be pounding her with serious issues. You guys could be pounding her with serious issues.

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

True that. I don't like Hillary either but these ridiculous diversions about emails and miss statements about something that happened ten years before she made the speech at the college and the quality of effort her foundation makes are just silly red herrings. If she was a serial liar the folks that actually know her and have worked with her would all be lined up to give testimony. There is no such line of complainers. There is JUST Trump calling her "crooked" and his sycophants echoing the party mantra. Nobody with a MIND is being convinced by such juvenile name calling. THAT is why Trump will lose in a landslide. He could be pounding her with serious issues. You guys could be pounding her with serious issues.
Here is proof she is a prodigious serial liar, to to follow your point, what does that make the people around her that try to hide this fact?

Does that matter to you?

Incorrect.
There is video tape evidence that she either lied or is crazy because her account of what happened does not even remotely resemble the videotape evidence. And if she lied, one has to wonder whether she is stupid or crazy to tell such a lie when she should have known the visit was taped by journalists.

Video taped evidence you say? Christ!!!! We ARE DOOMED!!! Man I sure hope the sun comes up tomorrow! I have some welding to do on my pick up trucks ladder rack and I could really use the daylight.

Does that matter to you?

Incorrect.

Video taped evidence you say? Christ!!!! We ARE DOOMED!!! Man I sure hope the sun comes up tomorrow! I have some welding to do on my pick up trucks ladder rack and I could really use the daylight.
In other words, you couldn't care less if Hillary is a serial liar or too crazy to distinguish between her fantasies and reality. So why even bother to post about it?

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

Here is proof she is a prodigious serial liar, to to follow your point, what does that make the people around her that try to hide this fact?

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

Hillary CHANGED her mind on gay marriage!!!!!????? Does this mean the space time continuum will become unraveled? JESUS I sure hope not!

You outdid yourself.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

Hillary CHANGED her mind on gay marriage!!!!!????? Does this mean the space time continuum will become unraveled? JESUS I sure hope not!

But when she is confronted on it, she angrily proclaims she has been absolutely consistent on the issue, so is she lying or is she too crazy to know what she did?

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

This is the funniest topic!

Maybe we can also start another thread called "We were dead broke when we left the White House".......hmm?:lmao:

or.....

"Clinton blames an awful internet video for the Benghazi massacre"

or a million other lies like those and worse. Can you imagine this monster as President of USA?:wtf::hellno:

OK, then, present anyone making up such a story that was so profoundly untrue. I can't remember anyone doing so. We are not talking about getting facts wrong or even engaging in hyperbole, we are talking of making a story completely out of sail cloth and sticking to it.

Show us what your research revealed.

image3962706x.jpg

Does that matter to you?

" ... her reputation among those she has worked for and those she has worked with is stellar ..."

Actually, that's not even remotely true. Her reputation among those she has worked for is that she is a self-centered, egotistical diva who is a complete bitch when she doesn't get her way, and is prone to physical attacks and displays of uncontrollable anger when challenged.

Been there ... seen that.

Does that matter to you?

Incorrect.

In other words, you couldn't care less if Hillary is a serial liar or too crazy to distinguish between her fantasies and reality. So why even bother to post about it?

She WILL get elected if this is all you are going to talk about. She won't do it with MY vote but it will happen none the less.

Calling her a "serial liar" is RW hyperbole. You may believe it but most people do not. There is a BIG difference between the REAL reasons many people don't completely trust her and calling her a "serial liar". That is just obviously over kill and most people know it. You will not move the dial in the least little bit if you don't start talking about IMPORTANT issues and knock off the juvenile hyperbole.

You disappoint my huggy.

You outdid yourself.

The emails are not a diversion my friend. They are proof positive of her pay to play scheme. Which is ILLEGAL! If we could get enough people to pull their head out of the sand and start screaming for a real hearing on them, she would be gone. Too many people though just brush it off. It is not. It is evidence of criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back