Jill Stein: A QUALIFIED president doesn't have a history of backroom deals

Like Dumpster said, he could shoot and kill 20 people and his "people" will still vote for him. The same goes for the Hillbag.

So, who you voting for, then?

Gary Johnson.

Is it a statement vote since you're not in a swing state? Would you vote differently in a swing state?

No. I could not vote for either of the parties' candidates. I will vote my conscience.

Like Dumpster said, he could shoot and kill 20 people and his "people" will still vote for him. The same goes for the Hillbag.

So, who you voting for, then?

Gary Johnson.

Is it a statement vote since you're not in a swing state? Would you vote differently in a swing state?

No. I could not vote for either of the parties' candidates. I will vote my conscience.

Ah. My conscious tells me that Hillary is a hellion. I at least think Trump has a soul, tbh. For me, that's a big enough difference.

Hillary voters will vote for Hillary. What she did and does seems not to be of any importance.

Because Dems aren't progressives. They're just sucklers on the teet with no real belief.
I know that few people are politically interested. Most go to the polls and that its. They believe honestly in their parties desire to serve the country and don´t even know about Hillary´s true face. In her emails she peached Obama´s pet´s name and she and Obama brought freedom and democracy to Libya.

When has any politician in history not made backroom deals?
\
Who the hell is Stein?

Jill Stein basically calling the most notorious backroom dealer of all, Hillary Clinton UNQUALIFIED and UNFIT for the highest office of the land.

"I think it’s really important to come to office with a clean slate, without a history of backroom deals."

A transcript of Jill Stein’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

And by clean slate.....you mean pristinely free of any relevant experience for one of the most difficult jobs in the world?

Jill seems like a good person with her heart in the right place. But a good heart doesn't translate into competence. I've seen nothing that would indicated she would be an effective president, or even a remotely competent one.

I don't like Johnson....but at least he's been a governor. Clinton is a weak candidate. But her experience as a Senator and Secretary of State are immediately relevant. Stein suffers from the same lack of relevant experience as Trump.

Forum List

Back