*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case

Well, trump has red necks and assholes running his campaign.

Oh whatever. The entire Trump campaign thinks women are idiots and most of his supporters have probably beaten a few. Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

They embrace this. You have to argue with them about something else if you want them to take you seriously.

Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

lol, wow. Did he really say that?
“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Donald Trump's Marital Advice: Divorce "Griping And Bitching" Wives

Oh whatever. The entire Trump campaign thinks women are idiots and most of his supporters have probably beaten a few. Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

They embrace this. You have to argue with them about something else if you want them to take you seriously.

I'm not sure that would work either .... I'm not sure there's anything you could argue about that would make us take you seriously.

Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Makes perfect sense to me.

No wonder conservatives support him.

I'm not sure that would work either .... I'm not sure there's anything you could argue about that would make us take you seriously.
^ His next post was a show of support for divorcing griping and bitching women

You think that if your wife is complaining that you aren't being attentive enough, then that is grounds for divorce? You sound like a real catch, bub.

You think that if your wife is complaining that you aren't being attentive enough, then that is grounds for divorce? You sound like a real catch, bub.
He's an alt-righty. He's got more in common with ISIS than with the principles our nation was founded upon.

"though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents."

Thanks for the quote and the comical partisan outrage.

Trump still has a fraud case pending..

you're welcome

Forum List

Back