Hillary Clinton's Bosnia Trip

Do you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Yes, I think she was telling the complete truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Do you believe her? Why or why not?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

Of course she was lying ... that's what she does.

If you want to save 15%, go to GEICO ... that's what they do.

Both can be depended on.

They showed a vid of her on that trip, exiting the plane. There was no sniper fire.

She also eats puppies while alive...and snacks on baby mice. Doesn't matter. She will still have a shitload of votes because she is a democrat and people do not see the person. They see the label.

Of course she was lying ... that's what she does.
I agree. Actually I think that she is a compulsive liar because she lied even though she had nothing or close to nothing to gain by telling the sniper lie in the first place. It seems like she lied simply because she can't help herself.

BTW, you forgot to vote.

Of course she was lying, her lips are moving, a dead give-away. If she was taken under sniper fire in Bosnia, she would be dead. Say what you will about the Serbs, but they are pretty good shots. Put HRC in range of a Dragunov rifle, and the tarmac would have been painted an interesting shade of blood/guts and brains.

MrG's sister was like that. Compulsive liar. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose...just every time she opened her mouth..it was a lie. Even she admitted she didn't know why she did it.

Hillary is the same way.

Thats what compulsive liars do. Exaggerate, LIE, tell stories. She made an ass of herself. But like I said....she is a dem. Dems will vote for her regardless. Hell, she could take away SS, drop a bomb in Arizona, let in 1 mil refugees and give them free homes and dems would STILL vote for her.

Mind boggling, no?

I'd like to know how Democrats know when Hillary is telling the truth and when she's lying about her campaign promises. Is there some secret wink or head bob or something? With her brain short circuiting God only knows what the woman is planning to do if elected.

She's a storyteller.
Not all stories are fiction presented as fact. AKA a big fat LIE.

So, TGG, do you believe she was telling the truth?

After all, that is the topic of this thread.
no I believe she was bragging about something that didn't happen, at best, exaggerating.

Exaggerating? Really? That's the best you can do? She claimed she was under fire, the facts are she was met by a very nice delegation and there was a little girl that handed her flowers. How do you "exaggerate" that into "I landed under sniper fire"?

I don't care.

:dunno:

of course you don't. Ethics and behavior don't matter to you until you find yourself on the wrong side of the gulag fence. Then you might wake up. I doubt it though.

Compulsive Lying Disorder. A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible.

Do You Know a Compulsive Liar?

To be clear, this thread is not about Donald Trump, he is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is weather or not you believe Hillary's claim that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia?

Do you believe her? Why or why not?

Personally, I think she was lying. The video of the event simply does not jibe with her ridiculous story and other people who were there contradict her account. I also find it difficult to believe that the US military would take the CINC's wife to an unsecured area where she was threatened by sniper fire. That's some of the reasons that I think she was lying.

It appears to me that Ms Clinton has led a very active life full of literally thousands of events which if experienced by the average person and taken one at a time might be ONE of the most interesting things we as civilians may have participated in. If in recalling one of these incidents ten years later she mis spoke on a detail I can't say I would get every detail right either. So her memory isn't photographically perfect. So what? Did she gain anything by mis stating a certain point in the plane's landing and debarking? She was told to expect the possibility of sniper fire and had to put on protective gear. Saying she was actually under sniper fire might have been a misunderstanding she felt while in the plane and departing to the cars. Who knows? It seems to me a minor misunderstanding and while making a statement a decade after the fact. Because she is not PERFECT in recalling the landing she is now a world class liar?

Face it. Most of you people would be pissing on yourselves in the same situation. And THAT'S all you would be able to remember if it was you there. Good Grief you people are some sorry hypocrites. Why Hillary would WANT to be YOUR president is beyond me. You are just a bunch of worthless morons.

I'm still not voting for Clinton but it certainly is NOT for something as ridiculous as if she can remember the Bosnia landing in photographic detail or not.

She's a storyteller.
Not all stories are fiction presented as fact. AKA a big fat LIE.

So, TGG, do you believe she was telling the truth?

After all, that is the topic of this thread.
no I believe she was bragging about something that didn't happen, at best, exaggerating.

Exaggerating? Really? That's the best you can do? She claimed she was under fire, the facts are she was met by a very nice delegation and there was a little girl that handed her flowers. How do you "exaggerate" that into "I landed under sniper fire"?

She was either lying or she has serious mental health problems. And its not like this was a one time thing she's told some real whoppers.

Forum List

Back