Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

I beg your pardon....I care deeply about Rafael Cruz, my dear Repug goober boy.
(Psst....stupid....you didn't even know his first name until I mentioned it. You kept calling him "Cruz father".)

Oh, you smart little Repug goober boy you!!!

You don't miss anything, do you?? I better be more careful around your bumpkin ass!!

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Then why did the Hillary camp already know it lost as soon as east coast polls closed? Hell, they knew the night before when they cancelled for big fireworks show.

I don't know what planet you live on. The electoral college result was a shock to virtually everyone, including the Clinton campaign. That's what happens when elections are stolen. There is no way in hell that Trump legitimately "won" PA, MI, and WI when all 3 states have gone for Democratic presidential candidates for the past 20+ years.

Clinton won the popular vote by 2% and 2.5 million votes, which was fairly close to expectations. The electoral college voters should vote for her.

Shock to who?

Clinton needed a 3.9% lead on a national basis to have a 50/50 shot at winning the electoral college. She was well below that.

You look at the polls as though the national popular vote has absolute value in a system that discounts it.

Look, this system is more like football and less like baseball. Clinton scored more times then trump, but Trumps 3 touchdowns won the game over Clintons 5 field goals.

Blah, blah, blah...your stupid sports analogies are meaningless. The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a republic and a democracy. They never intended for the total votes in individual states to matter more than the total national vote, which is the true will of the American people. The Founding Fathers wanted the electoral college voters to vote for the most qualified person that earned the most votes, regardless of the state vote totals. In this election, that is Clinton.

Everything you're saying is total nonsense and there is no mention of it anywhere in the Constitution.
Dude, I think your school owes you a refund. The Founding Fathers never intended for the people to elect the president. There WAS no popular vote for president when it started. Seriously, you have to stop reading history books that are written in crayon.

True, just like the vote totals in individual states were never meant to determine the overall winner, either. Yet that is what is now happening.

Where's your dignity, goober boy?
Says the nitwit who got caught lying about serving in the military and being appointed an "officer". Project much, Dumbocrat? Where is your dignity?

That is a factual statement, Repug goober boy. So the whereabouts of my dignity is not in question.

Since you believe crazy man Ben Carson is someone who should be taken seriously......well......your dignity went "Bye Bye" a long time ago.

Now get back to work sucking Cruz's cock some more!! You owe it to the memory of Rafael Cruz!!

LOL....you shot your wad with your idiotic post about voter IDs and I politely explained to you that you're a know-nothing Repug lump of shit.

Therefore, poor little fucktard P@triot couldn't talk about that topic anymore...he had to come up with a new strategy!

As a result, you completely changed the subject, like the dishonest Repug fuck that you are of course, and started talking about stupid ass Ted Cruz. And you accuse me of "moving the goalposts".....Priceless.

And I didn't "move the goalposts", dumb fuck. I mentioned that Trump also insulted Cruz's father, in addition to his wife. What part of that does your stupid ass not understand?

You said the assassination comment was "dismissed". I don't recall Trump ever retracting what he said. Trump still believes that Cruz's father was involved in JFK's assassination...and you still voted for Trump! LOL!! HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU??

Yep, it's comical alright. That's the only thing you got right. What's more comical is you trying to have a serious discussion about total ass clowns like Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. SYTFE said it best...the mental gymnastics that you idiot Repugs have to perform to justify voting for immoral buffoons like Trump and Cruz is very entertaining.

Crazy Jesus freak Ben Carson as Secretary of State....fucking priceless. What a fucking sad Repug joke you are.

How are those telephone exit polls coming for you? Oh that's right in your world they don't do telephone exit polls. Lol! What an idiot!

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls.

Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.

I defended the honor of Cruz's father from the horrible accusations by Trump. And all I get is hate! You should be thanking me!

Seriously, aren't you embarrassed to be part of the comical freak show known as the Repug Party? I guess not. Your mental gymnastics justifications for continuing to support the Repug Party must be endless.

Exit polls can be conducted by telephone dip wad and have been. You claimed telephone and exit polls were different.

They are. Exit polls are usually conducted right after someone votes and are usually done in person.

No, exit polls are conducted in person and over the phone after a person has voted.

Which is what I said, dipshit.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Wow you are one pathetic fuck! Exit polls, like telephone polls mean dick. The vote is what could and Hillibeast lost all those states.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary Clinton won, fucktard. The exit polls don't lie.

Since you believe crazy man Ben Carson is someone who should be taken seriously......well......your dignity went "Bye Bye" a long time ago.
My "dignity" went "bye-bye"? That doesn't even make sense. I think you mean credibility, you nitwit. You really are the poster child for why children should stay in school.

Soooooo...in your mind....we shouldn't take a world-renowned neurosurgeon from the world-renowned Johns Hopkins hospital, "seriously"?

Bwahahahahaha!!! Folks...you can't make this stuff up. :lmao:

LOL....you shot your wad with your idiotic post about voter IDs and I politely explained to you that you're a know-nothing Repug lump of shit.

Therefore, poor little fucktard P@triot couldn't talk about that topic anymore...he had to come up with a new strategy!
Well what else was there to say about Voter ID laws? I destroyed you and humiliated you with common sense. You were left looking stupid as usual.

You idiot progressives oppose Voter ID because it will help prevent the voter fraud that you nitwits love but then you cry when you get your asses handed to you in elections.

There isn't a single living person alive that doesn't have a government ID already. Every legal citizen has a drivers license, or state ID, etc. So you're out of excuses nitwit.

Some states only allow certain types of picture IDs for voting, dumb fuck. Repug officials are on the record admitting that they use the voter ID charade as a voter suppression tactic. Not only do you have no dignity, you also have no brains.

You simply know nothing and you never will. Which is why you are a perfect ignorant unsophisticated Repug lump of shit. You are a like a miracle of de-evolution, dude.

Just stick to what you do best -- defending the "honor" of Repug ass clowns like Trump, Cruz, and Carson.....while sucking dog dicks in a freak show. Since you have no dignity left, it's second nature to you.

Last edited:
My "dignity" went "bye-bye"? That doesn't even make sense. I think you mean credibility, you nitwit. You really are the poster child for why children should stay in school.

No, I meant dignity. You obviously have none.

You just keep moving the goal posts, fucktard. And I'll keep shoving the goal posts up your ass with glee.

Soooooo...in your mind....we shouldn't take a world-renowned neurosurgeon from the world-renowned Johns Hopkins hospital, "seriously"?

Bwahahahahaha!!! Folks...you can't make this stuff up. :lmao:

Carson obviously lost his marbles a few years ago. I guess that's why he retired. It's impossible not to laugh at that man and all the insane things that come out of his mouth. Or Ted Cruz. Or Donald Trump. All 3 of them are seriously fucked-up in the head and I say that with all sincerity.

Only unsophisticated goobers like you take those crazy Repug mother fuckers seriously. Which is why all the liberals on this board laugh at your sorry ass. You're just some pathetic Repug ass clown Limbaugh caricature who sacrificed his dignity a long time ago.

How are those telephone exit polls coming for you? Oh that's right in your world they don't do telephone exit polls. Lol! What an idiot!

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls.

Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.

I defended the honor of Cruz's father from the horrible accusations by Trump. And all I get is hate! You should be thanking me!

Seriously, aren't you embarrassed to be part of the comical freak show known as the Repug Party? I guess not. Your mental gymnastics justifications for continuing to support the Repug Party must be endless.

Exit polls can be conducted by telephone dip wad and have been. You claimed telephone and exit polls were different.

They are. Exit polls are usually conducted right after someone votes and are usually done in person.

No, exit polls are conducted in person and over the phone after a person has voted.

Which is what I said, dipshit.

There's a big difference between exit polls and telephone polls.

You don't even know what you post. Lol! Thanks for the daily laugh, ignorant uninformed voter.

I didn't vote for Trump, my guy lost and I went back to work. I am not a crying little bitch like you are. What a pussy, can't even man up when you lose.

Except for the fact that Clinton didn't lose, of course.

Whatever Repug dumb fuck that you supported had no business being in the White House, either.

Poor little girl, you got you whittle feelings hurt? You are a real poor loser, you got you panties in a wad. Lol! Loser!

Maybe you'll one day get to find out if I'm a poor loser....When the Repug candidate doesn't lose by over 2.5 million votes.

Only a dumb fuck like you honestly believes that someone losing by 2.5 million votes and 2% percent deserves to go to the White House.

I would do what I always do, get up and go to work. Your little temper tantrum will continue for decades, and you call others a dumb fuck? Look in the mirror. Loser!

You misunderstood what I said, dummy -- I'm not a "sore loser" because Hillary didn't lose.

If a Repug presidential candidate ever wins the popular vote again, then you might be able to call me a sore loser. Of course, that won't happen without Repug cheating, like what happened this year and the past few elections.

You're so stupid it's funny. No one ran for the popular vote, Pugsley ...

You misunderstood what I said, dummy -- I'm not a "sore loser" because Hillary didn't lose.

If a Repug presidential candidate ever wins the popular vote again, then you might be able to call me a sore loser. Of course, that won't happen without Repug cheating, like what happened this year and the past few elections.
You're so stupid it's funny. No one ran for the popular vote, Pugsley...
You'll have to forgive him Kaz, he has absolutely no clue how the U.S. government functions, how our elections work, etc.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Kiss but Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of voter purging...she lost because she alienated the supporters of Bernie Sanders and they didn't turn out for her...she lost because the black vote didn't care about her like they did Barack Obama and they didn't turn out for her...and she lost because blue collar union voters in the Rust Belt didn't think she cared about them and a lot of them voted for the other guy. This race wasn't lost because of something the GOP did...it was lost because of the things that Hillary Clinton and her minions at the DNC did.

Yes Democrats did not turn out to vote like in 2008. But that is not the entire problem. I personally saw 10% of registered active Black Democrat Voters purged off the voter rolls. They came to vote & were denied or voted by affidavit provisional ballot. Since 2008 I personally oversaw every voter who voted in Normandy, Missouri, St. Louis county precinct 1906 NOR6,7 & they are 99.6% Black Voters who voted 99% Democrat in primary elections.

In 2008 there were 1824 registered voters of which 1319 voted = 72.31% turnout.
In 2016 there were 1560 registered voters of which 952 voted = 61.03% turnout.

In 2008 - 1288 voted Obama & 17 voted McCain
In 2016 - 907 voted Clinton & 21 voted Trump

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of which about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

In 2008 & in 2012 someone at election headquarters loaded old voter roll into the St. Louis county system on election day removing everyone from the voter roll that had moved over the 4 prior years. Everyone knows working poor move the most & this prevented Obama from winning Missouri in 2008!

I'm always amused by the claims that voters were turned away and denied the right to vote, Kiss! If you're too damn stupid to know what precinct you should be voting in and your name isn't on the rolls then you are given the ability to vote with a provisional ballot which would then be counted once it was established that you were indeed a registered voter. How many of those "purged" voters were turned away and not allowed to vote? Any?

What your statistics tell me about Normandy Missouri is that the black vote didn't turn out in 2016 like they did in 2008 because they were not excited about the Democratic candidate. They didn't even care enough to register to vote.

There were 868 fewer places to vote in Democratic precincts nationwide in 2016 compared to 2012. Why? Because Repug election officials wanted to create extremely long lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

There are many forms of voter suppression. And the fascist despicable Repug Party has mastered them all.
Guess democrats really did screw up then by losing control of all those districts. Tell you what, show us proof that vast numbers of democrats were not allowed to vote because the "lines were too long". Reality is, most places allow anyone in line when the polls close to vote. If you get there after closing time, that's your problem.

I see, goober. Repugs have a license to cheat, since they control those counties. Typical Repug Nazi logic from a Repug Nazi ass clown.
IOW, you have no evidence that any democrats were prevented from voting by Republicans. You're just ranting because your candidate lost. President Trump, get used to it.

Then why did the Hillary camp already know it lost as soon as east coast polls closed? Hell, they knew the night before when they cancelled for big fireworks show.

I don't know what planet you live on. The electoral college result was a shock to virtually everyone, including the Clinton campaign. That's what happens when elections are stolen. There is no way in hell that Trump legitimately "won" PA, MI, and WI when all 3 states have gone for Democratic presidential candidates for the past 20+ years.

Clinton won the popular vote by 2% and 2.5 million votes, which was fairly close to expectations. The electoral college voters should vote for her.

Shock to who?

Clinton needed a 3.9% lead on a national basis to have a 50/50 shot at winning the electoral college. She was well below that.

You look at the polls as though the national popular vote has absolute value in a system that discounts it.

Look, this system is more like football and less like baseball. Clinton scored more times then trump, but Trumps 3 touchdowns won the game over Clintons 5 field goals.

Blah, blah, blah...your stupid sports analogies are meaningless. The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a republic and a democracy. They never intended for the total votes in individual states to matter more than the total national vote, which is the true will of the American people. The Founding Fathers wanted the electoral college voters to vote for the most qualified person that earned the most votes, regardless of the state vote totals. In this election, that is Clinton.

Everything you're saying is total nonsense and there is no mention of it anywhere in the Constitution.
Dude, I think your school owes you a refund. The Founding Fathers never intended for the people to elect the president. There WAS no popular vote for president when it started. Seriously, you have to stop reading history books that are written in crayon.

True, just like the vote totals in individual states were never meant to determine the overall winner, either. Yet that is what is now happening.
Actually, they were because when the popular vote was instituted, it was done so to inform the EC. The overall popular vote has NEVER been intended to elect the president, EVER.

Forum List

Back