Carson becoming HUD secretary makes ZERO sense

He is a brain surgeon not a real estate professional. He was certainly qualified to work at some capacity in the medical arena but Housing?

WTF?

neuro surgeon doing work in a medical thing?------that's an oxymoron------real estate is a good idea---when in doubt, cut it out

• Banned
He is a brain surgeon not a real estate professional. He was certainly qualified to work at some capacity in the medical arena but Housing?

WTF?

neuro surgeon doing work in a medical thing?------that's an oxymoron------real estate is a good idea---when in doubt, cut it out
Carson has ZERO experience with the subject Trump wants to task him with.
I worked for HUD & the ACOE for a decade. Traveled the country working on various projects from urban housing to military base reconstruction. The job is far more complex than "real Estate" or "cutting it"

WTF?

yes---neurosurgeon----good idea-----he has dealt with electrical wiring, irrigation, waste
removal and spontaneous regeneration---sorta----a little-----not so much. Anyone who
can clip an aneurysm-----can deal with a blown water pipe.------and architecture-----the
architecture of the brain is remarkable

Carson has ZERO experience with the subject Trump wants to task him with.
I worked for HUD & the ACOE for a decade. Traveled the country working on various projects from urban housing to military base reconstruction. The job is far more complex than "real Estate" or "cutting it"

WTF?
Maybe Dr. Carson thinks it's easy enough? Since he didn't think he knew enough to run a federal agency the last time Trump offered him a job?
Trump is desperate to get a black guy on his cabinet. Ben's GOTTA take something.

WTF?
Makes more sense than Trump becoming our President.
The butthurt is severe in this one
Just pointing out how nuts it is that you're concerned about Sleepy Ben becoming HUD Secretary. Of all the things... Just be thankful for every position that's filled that's not given to Gary Busey.

WTF?
Just pointing out how nuts it is that you're concerned about Sleepy Ben becoming HUD Secretary. Of all the things... Just be thankful for every position that's filled that's not given to Gary Busey.
No, you're just acting like a petulant child.

I made one comment about one appointment and your responses range from crying about Trump winning to some nonsense about Gary Busey.

Seek help for your emotional issues before they consume you.

WTF?

I made one comment about one appointment and your responses range from crying about Trump winning to some nonsense about Gary Busey.

Plenty of other comments you could respond to. Keep going with me and I'll start reminding about when Trump compared Carson to a child molester and other fun anecdotes.

WTF?

Plenty of other comments you could respond to. Keep going with me and I'll start reminding about when Trump compared Carson to a child molester and other fun anecdotes.
Of course you will. You're incapable of staying on topic and having a rational adult discussion

Of course you will. You're incapable of staying on topic and having a rational adult discussion
Not true. I agreed with your point, and added my own take on it. Carson is a really dumb pick for sure, but with Trump's election America has shown that it has no problem with dumb picks.

WTF?
The current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development was a mayor and his education is in political science and law. What made him qualified?
Hell if I know. What does that have to do with this topic? Monkey see monkey do?

Forum List

Back