Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

How about the fact that Cruz endorsed Trump, someone that insulted both his wife and his father?? Cruz is a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of his own fucking family.
You know what is hilarious? Our little government-subsidized nitwit here worships the ground that Hitlery Clinton walks on. Well, Barack and Michelle Obama absolutely roasted Hitlery and her family during the 2007 primary. Michelle relentlessly mocked Bill Clinton's affair and infamously stated "if Hitlery can't take care of her own house, how in the hell is she going to take care of the White House".

What did Hitlery do? She promptly turned around and went to work for Barack Obama. So by your own definition, Hitlery Clinton is (and I quote the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit) "a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of her won fucking family".

One has to wonder why you vehemently oppose Ted Cruz for the same thing that you worship Hitlery Clinton for? Don't answer nitwit - that's rhetorical. We all know it's because you want government handouts and realize that Hitlery will give you more of them for voting Dumbocrat.

Partisan hack much, nitwit? You just got exposed. How humiliating.

Whoa!! You really told me, goober boy!

Let me break it down for you, dim one....if Barack Obama or Michelle Obama had implicated Clinton's father in the fucking assassination of Abraham Lincoln, then maybe you would have something. Yes, I'm making fun of you. You have reached new levels of stupidity. What an unsophisticated, moronic twat you are.

The fact that every Repug in the Senate hates Cruz should also tell you something, goober. The man is an unparalleled asshole truly despised by virtually everyone in Congress, Repug and Dem alike. No one would work with him if he did ever become president. Cruz and Ben Carson are the two Repugs who could potentially be worse presidents than Trump.
Ah...look at the simpleton move the goalposts after getting his ass handed to him. First it was unconscionable to support someone who gave an endorsement to someone who attacked their family verbally. When I pointed out that nitwit here did exactly that with Hitlery Clinton who endorsed (and then went to work for) Barack Obama, the simpleton then moves the goalposts and makes it about "assassinations".

"Let me break it down for you" simpleton (still using that Run DMC, 1980's lingo I see. I guess it's hard to learn and advance living in government subsidized trailer parks, uh?)...the "assassination" thing was actually silly, comical, and dismissed. But Bill Clinton actually did have many affairs and the Obama's blaming Hitlery for that was for more hurtful, far more personal, and far more dirty.

Now go back to your crystal mouth while that last tooth rots out of your head and let the adults talk. Ok?

LOL....you shot your wad with your idiotic post about voter IDs and I politely explained to you that you're a know-nothing Repug lump of shit.

Therefore, poor little fucktard P@triot couldn't talk about that topic anymore...he had to come up with a new strategy!

As a result, you completely changed the subject, like the dishonest Repug fuck that you are of course, and started talking about stupid ass Ted Cruz. And you accuse me of "moving the goalposts".....Priceless.

And I didn't "move the goalposts", dumb fuck. I mentioned that Trump also insulted Cruz's father, in addition to his wife. What part of that does your stupid ass not understand?

You said the assassination comment was "dismissed". I don't recall Trump ever retracting what he said. Trump still believes that Cruz's father was involved in JFK's assassination...and you still voted for Trump! LOL!! HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU??

Yep, it's comical alright. That's the only thing you got right. What's more comical is you trying to have a serious discussion about total ass clowns like Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. SYTFE said it best...the mental gymnastics that you idiot Repugs have to perform to justify voting for immoral buffoons like Trump and Cruz is very entertaining.

Crazy Jesus freak Ben Carson as Secretary of State....fucking priceless. What a fucking sad Repug joke you are.

How are those telephone exit polls coming for you? Oh that's right in your world they don't do telephone exit polls. Lol! What an idiot!

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls.

Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.

I defended the honor of Cruz's father from the horrible accusations by Trump. And all I get is hate! You should be thanking me!

Seriously, aren't you embarrassed to be part of the comical freak show known as the Repug Party? I guess not. Your mental gymnastics justifications for continuing to support the Repug Party must be endless.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Wow you are one pathetic fuck! Exit polls, like telephone polls mean dick. The vote is what could and Hillibeast lost all those states.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL....you shot your wad with your idiotic post about voter IDs and I politely explained to you that you're a know-nothing Repug lump of shit.

Therefore, poor little fucktard P@triot couldn't talk about that topic anymore...he had to come up with a new strategy!
Well what else was there to say about Voter ID laws? I destroyed you and humiliated you with common sense. You were left looking stupid as usual.

You idiot progressives oppose Voter ID because it will help prevent the voter fraud that you nitwits love but then you cry when you get your asses handed to you in elections.

There isn't a single living person alive that doesn't have a government ID already. Every legal citizen has a drivers license, or state ID, etc. So you're out of excuses nitwit.

You know what is hilarious? Our little government-subsidized nitwit here worships the ground that Hitlery Clinton walks on. Well, Barack and Michelle Obama absolutely roasted Hitlery and her family during the 2007 primary. Michelle relentlessly mocked Bill Clinton's affair and infamously stated "if Hitlery can't take care of her own house, how in the hell is she going to take care of the White House".

What did Hitlery do? She promptly turned around and went to work for Barack Obama. So by your own definition, Hitlery Clinton is (and I quote the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit) "a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of her won fucking family".

One has to wonder why you vehemently oppose Ted Cruz for the same thing that you worship Hitlery Clinton for? Don't answer nitwit - that's rhetorical. We all know it's because you want government handouts and realize that Hitlery will give you more of them for voting Dumbocrat.

Let me break it down for you, dim one....if Barack Obama or Michelle Obama had implicated Clinton's father in the fucking assassination of Abraham Lincoln, then maybe you would have something. Yes, I'm making fun of you. You have reached new levels of stupidity. What an unsophisticated, moronic twat you are.

The fact that every Repug in the Senate hates Cruz should also tell you something, goober. The man is an unparalleled asshole truly despised by virtually everyone in Congress, Repug and Dem alike. No one would work with him if he did ever become president. Cruz and Ben Carson are the two Repugs who could potentially be worse presidents than Trump.
Ah...look at the simpleton move the goalposts after getting his ass handed to him. First it was unconscionable to support someone who gave an endorsement to someone who attacked their family verbally. When I pointed out that nitwit here did exactly that with Hitlery Clinton who endorsed (and then went to work for) Barack Obama, the simpleton then moves the goalposts and makes it about "assassinations".

"Let me break it down for you" simpleton (still using that Run DMC, 1980's lingo I see. I guess it's hard to learn and advance living in government subsidized trailer parks, uh?)...the "assassination" thing was actually silly, comical, and dismissed. But Bill Clinton actually did have many affairs and the Obama's blaming Hitlery for that was for more hurtful, far more personal, and far more dirty.

Now go back to your crystal mouth while that last tooth rots out of your head and let the adults talk. Ok?

As a result, you completely changed the subject, like the dishonest Repug fuck that you are of course, and started talking about stupid ass Ted Cruz. And you accuse me of "moving the goalposts".....Priceless.

And I didn't "move the goalposts", dumb fuck. I mentioned that Trump also insulted Cruz's father, in addition to his wife. What part of that does your stupid ass not understand?

You said the assassination comment was "dismissed". I don't recall Trump ever retracting what he said. Trump still believes that Cruz's father was involved in JFK's assassination...and you still voted for Trump! LOL!! HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU??

Yep, it's comical alright. That's the only thing you got right. What's more comical is you trying to have a serious discussion about total ass clowns like Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. SYTFE said it best...the mental gymnastics that you idiot Repugs have to perform to justify voting for immoral buffoons like Trump and Cruz is very entertaining.

Crazy Jesus freak Ben Carson as Secretary of State....fucking priceless. What a fucking sad Repug joke you are.

How are those telephone exit polls coming for you? Oh that's right in your world they don't do telephone exit polls. Lol! What an idiot!

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls.

Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.

I defended the honor of Cruz's father from the horrible accusations by Trump. And all I get is hate! You should be thanking me!

Seriously, aren't you embarrassed to be part of the comical freak show known as the Repug Party? I guess not. Your mental gymnastics justifications for continuing to support the Repug Party must be endless.

Why would I care about Cruz? Boy,you are a stupid ass aren't you?

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls. Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.
Yes folks.... Dubya Da Last Repug Prez really is that stupid. He created the thread mentioning exit polls and now denies ever mentioning exit polls :eusa_doh::
Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states.

He doesn't care about Rafael Cruz. At all. But he painted himself into a corner with his own stupidity and now he's desperate to get out so he'll say anything - no matter how ignorant.

Yeah...and then I mentioned how the Obama's did the same thing to Hitlery Clinton and she still supported them and then took it even further and went to work for them.

You moved the goalposts, nitwit, when you declared that it wasn't the same thing because the Obama's hadn't accused Clinton's father of being involved with the Lincoln assassination.

Attacking the family of a candidate is attacking the family of a candidate. After I exposed your idiocy and your hypocrisy that you support Hitlery when she did the exact same thing you condemn Cruz for, you had to move the goalposts.

Did you know that Cruz's great grandfather was involved in the Lincoln assassination? That's what Trump said, anyway.

Yes, I'm making fun of you, yet again. You simply have no idea how stupid you are. You are a total ass clown because there is simply no line that you wouldn't cross for your precious Repug Party. You sacrificed your dignity ages ago.

So I heard Carson might be made ambassador to Egypt...he wants to study the Egyptians' ingenious methods for storing grain in the pyramids.

Exit polls can be conducted by telephone dip wad and have been. You claimed telephone and exit polls were different.

Well, that completely came out of left field, dumb fuck. I've never mentioned anything about telephone exit polls. Are you pulling a [email protected] changing the subject because I handed you your ass again? I thought you were bigger than that.
Yes folks.... Dubya Da Last Repug Prez really is that stupid. He created the thread mentioning exit polls and now denies ever mentioning exit polls :eusa_doh::

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states.

Exit polls aren't normally conducted by phone, simpleton.

Do yourself a favor, Repug goober boy....READ once in awhile. It's obvious that you are an unread, unsophisticated lump of shit. Constantly kicking the shit out of you gets boring after awhile.

Exit polls can be conducted by telephone dip wad and have been. You claimed telephone and exit polls were different.

They are. Exit polls are usually conducted right after someone votes and are usually done in person.

They are. Exit polls are usually conducted right after someone votes and are usually done in person.

No, exit polls are conducted in person and over the phone after a person has voted.

I believe the vote totals are an accurate count of votes cast. The real problem I keep seeing getting worse in the actual polling places is voter purging of legitimate voters. This problem is very real! It is hitting 10% of voters in targeted Democrat areas. In the end Clinton will be ahead by 3 million popular votes, but will lose because voter purging suppressed votes in targeted Democrat areas to engineer an electoral win for Republicans.

This problem needs to be fixed ASAP!

I hate to point out the obvious here, Kiss but Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of voter purging...she lost because she alienated the supporters of Bernie Sanders and they didn't turn out for her...she lost because the black vote didn't care about her like they did Barack Obama and they didn't turn out for her...and she lost because blue collar union voters in the Rust Belt didn't think she cared about them and a lot of them voted for the other guy. This race wasn't lost because of something the GOP did...it was lost because of the things that Hillary Clinton and her minions at the DNC did.

Yes Democrats did not turn out to vote like in 2008. But that is not the entire problem. I personally saw 10% of registered active Black Democrat Voters purged off the voter rolls. They came to vote & were denied or voted by affidavit provisional ballot. Since 2008 I personally oversaw every voter who voted in Normandy, Missouri, St. Louis county precinct 1906 NOR6,7 & they are 99.6% Black Voters who voted 99% Democrat in primary elections.

In 2008 there were 1824 registered voters of which 1319 voted = 72.31% turnout.
In 2016 there were 1560 registered voters of which 952 voted = 61.03% turnout.

In 2008 - 1288 voted Obama & 17 voted McCain
In 2016 - 907 voted Clinton & 21 voted Trump

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of which about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

In 2008 & in 2012 someone at election headquarters loaded old voter roll into the St. Louis county system on election day removing everyone from the voter roll that had moved over the 4 prior years. Everyone knows working poor move the most & this prevented Obama from winning Missouri in 2008!

I'm always amused by the claims that voters were turned away and denied the right to vote, Kiss! If you're too damn stupid to know what precinct you should be voting in and your name isn't on the rolls then you are given the ability to vote with a provisional ballot which would then be counted once it was established that you were indeed a registered voter. How many of those "purged" voters were turned away and not allowed to vote? Any?

What your statistics tell me about Normandy Missouri is that the black vote didn't turn out in 2016 like they did in 2008 because they were not excited about the Democratic candidate. They didn't even care enough to register to vote.

There were 868 fewer places to vote in Democratic precincts nationwide in 2016 compared to 2012. Why? Because Repug election officials wanted to create extremely long lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

There are many forms of voter suppression. And the fascist despicable Repug Party has mastered them all.
Guess democrats really did screw up then by losing control of all those districts. Tell you what, show us proof that vast numbers of democrats were not allowed to vote because the "lines were too long". Reality is, most places allow anyone in line when the polls close to vote. If you get there after closing time, that's your problem.

I see, goober. Repugs have a license to cheat, since they control those counties. Typical Repug Nazi logic from a Repug Nazi ass clown.

I didn't vote for Trump, my guy lost and I went back to work. I am not a crying little bitch like you are. What a pussy, can't even man up when you lose.

Except for the fact that Clinton didn't lose, of course.

Whatever Repug dumb fuck that you supported had no business being in the White House, either.

Poor little girl, you got you whittle feelings hurt? You are a real poor loser, you got you panties in a wad. Lol! Loser!

Maybe you'll one day get to find out if I'm a poor loser....When the Repug candidate doesn't lose by over 2.5 million votes.

Only a dumb fuck like you honestly believes that someone losing by 2.5 million votes and 2% percent deserves to go to the White House.

I would do what I always do, get up and go to work. Your little temper tantrum will continue for decades, and you call others a dumb fuck? Look in the mirror. Loser!

You misunderstood what I said, dummy -- I'm not a "sore loser" because Hillary didn't lose.

If a Repug presidential candidate ever wins the popular vote again, then you might be able to call me a sore loser. Of course, that won't happen without Repug cheating, like what happened this year and the past few elections.

I'm not a "sore loser" because Hillary didn't lose.

You should sob that to yourself on January 20th.

If a Repug presidential candidate ever wins the popular vote again,

After we suppress Dem vote fraud and boot 15 million illegals, chances are no Dem candidate will ever win.

He doesn't care about Rafael Cruz. At all. But he painted himself into a corner with his own stupidity and now he's desperate to get out so he'll say anything - no matter how ignorant.

I beg your pardon....I care deeply about Rafael Cruz, my dear Repug goober boy.

[Guess democrats really did screw up then by losing control of all those districts. Tell you what, show us proof that vast numbers of democrats were not allowed to vote because the "lines were too long". Reality is, most places allow anyone in line when the polls close to vote. If you get there after closing time, that's your problem.

I see, goober. Repugs have a license to cheat, since they control those counties. Typical Repug Nazi logic from a Repug Nazi ass clown.
Does it ever get old for you always being the dumbest person in the room Dubya Da Last Repug Prez?!?

I beg your pardon....I care deeply about Rafael Cruz, my dear Repug goober boy.
Bwahahahahaha!!!! :lmao:

Keep going Dumbocrat...this stuff is priceless. It's comic gold watching you paint yourself into a corner by contradicting yourself and then being forced to make wild comments in a desperate attempt to get out of your own trap.

Hey Dubya Da Last Repug Prez - have you noticed that literally everyone here can't stand you? You fight 24x7 with everyone. What does that tell us?

Well, a couple of things. First, you are clearly an asshole. You've very immature, you're very uneducated, and you are completely unsophisticated.

Second, it tells us that your experience in the virtual world is the exact same as the physical world. Which should tell you that you are the problem. If everyone hates you no matter where you go, then you need to look at yourself. You also need to do a LOT of growing up and educate yourself. You are completely uninformed on everything, which is why you are so angry (because you don't actually understand what has transpired).

Oh, you attempted to shiv me....almost a fatal blow!

However, my belt buckle saved me from your cruel attack....just like when crazy man Carson attempted to stab his brother or mother or sister or whoever the fuck that imbecile was talking about.

Yes, a fine Sec of State Ben Carson would make. You are correct once again, wise one!

Yep, that's right...I'm making fun of your unsophisticated goober ass some more. After all, you do support the total ass clown Repug Party.

Where's your dignity, goober boy? Oh that's right....you sacrificed it a long time ago to become a Rush Limbaugh caricature.

Forum List

Back