Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Dubya's stupid name is even wrong. Maybe he'll have to change it Repug's Trumped Me Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name isn't wrong because Trump didn't win. And neither did Dubya win in 2000 or 2004, for that matter. A Republican hasn't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush Sr. in 1988.

I should change my name to "Bush Sr. Da Last Repug Prez", but that doesn't have the same ring to it.

Yes Democrats did not turn out to vote like in 2008. But that is not the entire problem. I personally saw 10% of registered active Black Democrat Voters purged off the voter rolls. They came to vote & were denied or voted by affidavit provisional ballot. Since 2008 I personally oversaw every voter who voted in Normandy, Missouri, St. Louis county precinct 1906 NOR6,7 & they are 99.6% Black Voters who voted 99% Democrat in primary elections.

In 2008 there were 1824 registered voters of which 1319 voted = 72.31% turnout.
In 2016 there were 1560 registered voters of which 952 voted = 61.03% turnout.

In 2008 - 1288 voted Obama & 17 voted McCain
In 2016 - 907 voted Clinton & 21 voted Trump

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of which about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

In 2008 & in 2012 someone at election headquarters loaded old voter roll into the St. Louis county system on election day removing everyone from the voter roll that had moved over the 4 prior years. Everyone knows working poor move the most & this prevented Obama from winning Missouri in 2008!

I'm always amused by the claims that voters were turned away and denied the right to vote, Kiss! If you're too damn stupid to know what precinct you should be voting in and your name isn't on the rolls then you are given the ability to vote with a provisional ballot which would then be counted once it was established that you were indeed a registered voter. How many of those "purged" voters were turned away and not allowed to vote? Any?

What your statistics tell me about Normandy Missouri is that the black vote didn't turn out in 2016 like they did in 2008 because they were not excited about the Democratic candidate. They didn't even care enough to register to vote.

There were 868 fewer places to vote in Democratic precincts nationwide in 2016 compared to 2012. Why? Because Repug election officials wanted to create extremely long lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

There are many forms of voter suppression. And the fascist despicable Repug Party has mastered them all.
Guess democrats really did screw up then by losing control of all those districts. Tell you what, show us proof that vast numbers of democrats were not allowed to vote because the "lines were too long". Reality is, most places allow anyone in line when the polls close to vote. If you get there after closing time, that's your problem.

I see, goober. Repugs have a license to cheat, since they control those counties. Typical Repug Nazi logic from a Repug Nazi ass clown.
IOW, you have no evidence that any democrats were prevented from voting by Republicans. You're just ranting because your candidate lost. President Trump, get used to it.

I already provided a link indicating otherwise, dolt. It's not might fault that you're too stupid or too lazy or both to read it.

I don't know what planet you live on. The electoral college result was a shock to virtually everyone, including the Clinton campaign. That's what happens when elections are stolen. There is no way in hell that Trump legitimately "won" PA, MI, and WI when all 3 states have gone for Democratic presidential candidates for the past 20+ years.

Clinton won the popular vote by 2% and 2.5 million votes, which was fairly close to expectations. The electoral college voters should vote for her.

Shock to who?

Clinton needed a 3.9% lead on a national basis to have a 50/50 shot at winning the electoral college. She was well below that.

You look at the polls as though the national popular vote has absolute value in a system that discounts it.

Look, this system is more like football and less like baseball. Clinton scored more times then trump, but Trumps 3 touchdowns won the game over Clintons 5 field goals.

Blah, blah, blah...your stupid sports analogies are meaningless. The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a republic and a democracy. They never intended for the total votes in individual states to matter more than the total national vote, which is the true will of the American people. The Founding Fathers wanted the electoral college voters to vote for the most qualified person that earned the most votes, regardless of the state vote totals. In this election, that is Clinton.

Everything you're saying is total nonsense and there is no mention of it anywhere in the Constitution.
Dude, I think your school owes you a refund. The Founding Fathers never intended for the people to elect the president. There WAS no popular vote for president when it started. Seriously, you have to stop reading history books that are written in crayon.

True, just like the vote totals in individual states were never meant to determine the overall winner, either. Yet that is what is now happening.
Actually, they were because when the popular vote was instituted, it was done so to inform the EC. The overall popular vote has NEVER been intended to elect the president, EVER.

That goes both ways. The total popular vote in individual states was never intended to elect the president EVER, either.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

DO you really believe a small sampling of voters is enough to determine a national election? Then why bother having one at all?....
Nice troll thread.
BTW, polls are for idiots and the uninformed.
And as usual, polls are incorrect.

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.
No, you insipid dolt. The country and the POTUS Elect have had enough of this silly bullshit.
Accept the results and move on, or get the fuck out of the way.
Clinton LOST...It's OVER

Shock to who?

Clinton needed a 3.9% lead on a national basis to have a 50/50 shot at winning the electoral college. She was well below that.

You look at the polls as though the national popular vote has absolute value in a system that discounts it.

Look, this system is more like football and less like baseball. Clinton scored more times then trump, but Trumps 3 touchdowns won the game over Clintons 5 field goals.

Blah, blah, blah...your stupid sports analogies are meaningless. The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a republic and a democracy. They never intended for the total votes in individual states to matter more than the total national vote, which is the true will of the American people. The Founding Fathers wanted the electoral college voters to vote for the most qualified person that earned the most votes, regardless of the state vote totals. In this election, that is Clinton.

Everything you're saying is total nonsense and there is no mention of it anywhere in the Constitution.
Dude, I think your school owes you a refund. The Founding Fathers never intended for the people to elect the president. There WAS no popular vote for president when it started. Seriously, you have to stop reading history books that are written in crayon.

True, just like the vote totals in individual states were never meant to determine the overall winner, either. Yet that is what is now happening.
Actually, they were because when the popular vote was instituted, it was done so to inform the EC. The overall popular vote has NEVER been intended to elect the president, EVER.

That goes both ways. The total popular vote in individual states was never intended to elect the president EVER, either.

Correct. States have chosen to bind themselves legally in many cases to do so.

Dubya's stupid name is even wrong. Maybe he'll have to change it Repug's Trumped Me Again.

My name isn't wrong because Trump didn't win. And neither did Dubya win in 2000 or 2004, for that matter. A Republican hasn't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush Sr. in 1988.

I should change my name to "Bush Sr. Da Last Repug Prez", but that doesn't have the same ring to it.

So who is getting inagurated next month ?

Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

No she didn't

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

Where you see crying babies, 49% of us see a tyrant who just might have rigged the election. "Follow the money" (FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt, a.k.a. Deep Throat)
"Might"..... Tell me something.. Lets say for a moment you are arrested and charged with a crime. Doesn't matter what crime. For purposes of this discussion let's say a a financial crime. And you know in your heart of hearts, you committed no crime. But lets say , in your home town, you are George Bailey. ( Its a wonderful life)...Bailey was a businessman who owed a lot of people a lot of money. He was not the town's favorite person. So with that all said, would you agree that you should be incarcerated without due process because the towns people thought you MIGHT have committed a crime( Rigging an election IS a crime).....Think about your response and choose your answer carefully...
The question gets one of two responses. Yes or No.
No commentary is needed. You have already stated your position. Which is you support the recounts because you believe Trump "MIGHT" have rigged an election....

Good gawd.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

HE was the big baby crying about a rigged election, if you recall, which you can't because your brain is on the 24/7 news cycle just like the other idiots here.
Now your side is doing all the crying about a rigged election......This was an easy win.....I mean my prediction.
I correctly predicted that if Clinton did not win, liberals would be shouting from the rooftops "How come we didn't win?!!!!!!!!!! We Have been cheated!!!!!!!!!"

Good gawd.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

HE was the big baby crying about a rigged election, if you recall, which you can't because your brain is on the 24/7 news cycle just like the other idiots here.
BTW lackey.....If Trump chooses to do so, he will win a second term. My guess is Mike Pence will take over the reins and be the next GOP POTUS....In 2020...
The democrats have no one they can put up...No fresh faces. Nothing in the way of a viable candidate that can sway the country over to the democrat party.
Its' your turn to step aside.

Shock to who?

Now you're starting to understand. The president was not intended to be elected via the popular vote, so your carrying on about making the electors elect the loser Hillary is pointless.

You should change your name to "Sandy Vagina".

What planet are you living on numb nuts. Talk about a sore loser. Wow.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

DO you really believe a small sampling of voters is enough to determine a national election? Then why bother having one at all?....
Nice troll thread.

Yes, goober, I do believe that. You want to know why? Because academics who know a hell of a lot more than you state that exit polls are very reliable.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.
So? Who fucking cares. Once again, it appears you'd rather polling data be used to choose the POTUS as opposed to an election.

Yep, because Clinton won and you fascist Repug mother fuckers stole the election.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Nice troll thread.

Yes, goober, I do believe that. You want to know why? Because academics who know a hell of a lot more than you state that exit polls are very reliable.

You keep believing that, it works for you!

Both Bush and Trump won.

The biggest loser in all this seems to be you.

Sad to watch really.

You should change your name to "Sandy Vagina".

We already know your name -- Fucktard the Clown

Forum List

Back