Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do apply your conditions equally, yes? As opposed to just against Zionists (read: Jews), right? I mean, it doesn't really matter where they were from if they stole the land?

So how would you sort this mess out? Given that there WERE both Jewish people and Arab people living on the land for thousands of years.

NO, there weren't. In 1800, according to ottoman records, there were less than 7000 Jews living in Palestine, compared to 246 thousand Muslims.

Then all these Zionists assholes from Europe showed up, with the encouragement of the British Empire. But it didn't really get cranked up until after WWII.

So essentially, the European Jews were given Palestine as a "we're so sorry" gift from the Europeans, who had no business giving away other people's land.

Now, if the Allied Powers gave the Jews the Rhineland as compensation and chased the Germans out as compensation, that would actually be fair in my mind.

Giving away Arab land when Arabs had nothing to do with the conflict and in some cases fought for the British... not so much.

Let's say Joe lives in Montana now, and a Cheyene murders him. Should we all send condolences or cheer on the Cheyene the way it is obvious that Joe has no problem with Israelis being murdered.

Were you there then to see whether the land was populated or not? There were others besides Mark Twin who also traveled there and came to the same conclusion. Was this all propaganda? Out of curiosity since it appears that you are always whining about the Israelis. Have you consistently gone to the Asia forum and whined about the Chinese occupying Tibet? If not, why not? You seem to only have occupation on your mind.

When Tibetans are getting us into fight after fight, I'll actually start to care.

If the Jews and Arabs want to smack the shit out of each other, totally not my problem.

But we've gotten sucked into one conflict after another over there, mostly because the Jews run our foriegn policy. And this shit has been going on for the last 40 years.

Let's say Joe lives in Montana now, and a Cheyene murders him. Should we all send condolences or cheer on the Cheyene the way it is obvious that Joe has no problem with Israelis being murdered.

Were you there then to see whether the land was populated or not? There were others besides Mark Twin who also traveled there and came to the same conclusion. Was this all propaganda? Out of curiosity since it appears that you are always whining about the Israelis. Have you consistently gone to the Asia forum and whined about the Chinese occupying Tibet? If not, why not? You seem to only have occupation on your mind.

When Tibetans are getting us into fight after fight, I'll actually start to care.

If the Jews and Arabs want to smack the shit out of each other, totally not my problem.

But we've gotten sucked into one conflict after another over there, mostly because the Jews run our foriegn policy. And this shit has been going on for the last 40 years.

The Jew haters never disappoint in placing the blame for everything on the Jews. The reason you are not interested in the occupation of Tibet, Joe, is because there is nothing there for you to blame the Jews for. Does it even bother you that the Sunni Muslims have been murdering Shiites and Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan, and the Jews nor the U.S. had nothing to do with this? There innocent people are being murdered, and I am sure it doesn't bother you one bit. How about the Boko Haram and all the killing they are doing? Scratch your head, and you might come up with some reason to blame the Jews.

I'm a bit confused here. Help me out.

After reading your screed, I really can't help you.

This isn't fucking complicated

Arabs lived on that land. Jews from Europe stole it.

The Arabs want it back.

Claiming you own it because you share a religion with the people who had it 3000 years ago isn't an excuse.

They might have lived there but it was never their land, they rented it from Ottoman landlords and many gave up after a short time selling out to the Jews.
Jews were the majority inhabitants making them the indigenous, the arab muslims stole their land and now the Jews are taking it back
The Jews own it because of International laws that were passed before you were born. And because you have no answerf to this you resort to the old 3000 year rule. How about because the arab muslims owned the land for 22 years and were evicted in 1099 isnt an excuse for them owning the land now.

No you havent, all you have done is repeat the same words without ever producing any evidence.

If the Ottomans refused them the right to own the land and the LoN refused them the right to own the land how did it become arab muslim. As in international law forbids the arab muslims from acquiring land by force after 1949 yet they invaded Yugoslavia and took the land by force. JUST AS THEY DID IN PALESTINE

Again. THe Ottomans, the League of Nations nor anyone else had the right to give away someone else's land.

I'm not even sure what you are babbling about with Yugoslavia.

WRONG as they had every right under international law of the time to do what they pleased. You see it was their land in the first place and not the itinerant arab muslim farm workers. When you stop applying 21C laws to very early 20C actions you might understand Or will it take seeing in print the same crimes levied against you for the same reasons. Are you not a violent invader that stole another peoples lands that is now two faced and hypocritical in ignoring the past. Just because your leader said his Sky Pixie told him the land was yours.

It is a recent example of islamonazi land theft by force that the world turned a blind eye to again. One were the US got it wrong and mass murdered thousands of civilians fighting for their lives against invading muslim terrorists. Just like they are trying in Israel

So, Joe, if an Apache tries to kill you because you live on his land, it is quite OK with you? Meanwhile, the Arabs weren't even in the Palestine area years ago. Historically they are recent newcomers.

Uh, no, they aren't. Palestine was not barren of people before the Zionists got their, no matter how much Jewish propaganda there is to the contrary.

(Oh, I live in Illinois, where the Illini Nation was completely exterminated... not something to be proud of.)

Correct it was inhabited by Jews as the land was too harsh for the muslims to work. The arab muslims were just travelling farm labourers that lived in tents and followed the crops

LIAR if it was not your problem you would not be getting involved all the time, or visiting hate sites for evidence to use against the Jews. You have even joined the new Nazi movement that has the new anti semitism wrapped up in anti Zionism.
What a crock of shit the Jews do not run your foriegn policy at all, they dont have the numbers. But the arab muslims do and they have been proven to be pulling your strings when the oil went through the roof

You do apply your conditions equally, yes? As opposed to just against Zionists (read: Jews), right? I mean, it doesn't really matter where they were from if they stole the land?

So how would you sort this mess out? Given that there WERE both Jewish people and Arab people living on the land for thousands of years.

NO, there weren't. In 1800, according to ottoman records, there were less than 7000 Jews living in Palestine, compared to 246 thousand Muslims.

Then all these Zionists assholes from Europe showed up, with the encouragement of the British Empire. But it didn't really get cranked up until after WWII.

So essentially, the European Jews were given Palestine as a "we're so sorry" gift from the Europeans, who had no business giving away other people's land.

Now, if the Allied Powers gave the Jews the Rhineland as compensation and chased the Germans out as compensation, that would actually be fair in my mind.

Giving away Arab land when Arabs had nothing to do with the conflict and in some cases fought for the British... not so much.

No links to your claims, must be from a hate site as this is the reality. And the sanjuk of Jerusalem takes in all of what is now Jordan and the northern half of Israel

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Posted by another member in February 2015

The Jew haters never disappoint in placing the blame for everything on the Jews. The reason you are not interested in the occupation of Tibet, Joe, is because there is nothing there for you to blame the Jews for.

Well, no, since Tibet was never an independent country and has been part of "China" for centuries.

Tibet is an autonomous region within China. It's governed by Tibetans. They did throw out the corrupt theocracy of the Dalai Lama which really treated the peasents of Tibet like shit.. and this guy has been running around the west getting Hollywood liberals to praise him because he looks so "serene".

No links to your claims, must be from a hate site as this is the reality. And the sanjuk of Jerusalem takes in all of what is now Jordan and the northern half of Israel

Um, no, it's from Wikipedia.

Yup. Reality is anti-Semitic. No, really. even Wikipedia is a "hate site".

LIAR if it was not your problem you would not be getting involved all the time, or visiting hate sites for evidence to use against the Jews. You have even joined the new Nazi movement that has the new anti semitism wrapped up in anti Zionism. What a crock of shit the Jews do not run your foriegn policy at all, they dont have the numbers. But the arab muslims do and they have been proven to be pulling your strings when the oil went through the roof

We've pretty much bankrupted our country fighting wars over there for no good reason, so yeah, it's my problem. And you can scream "Nazi" and "Anti-Semitism" all day, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the Zionist Entity is an apartheid state that is despised in most of the world for its policies.

Even American Jews are becoming increasingly ashamed of their antics. The only thing that keeps it afloat is we have a bunch of bubba rednecks in this country like Hossfly who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

The Jew haters never disappoint in placing the blame for everything on the Jews. The reason you are not interested in the occupation of Tibet, Joe, is because there is nothing there for you to blame the Jews for.

Well, no, since Tibet was never an independent country and has been part of "China" for centuries.

Tibet is an autonomous region within China. It's governed by Tibetans. They did throw out the corrupt theocracy of the Dalai Lama which really treated the peasents of Tibet like shit.. and this guy has been running around the west getting Hollywood liberals to praise him because he looks so "serene".

Um, no, it's from Wikipedia.

Yup. Reality is anti-Semitic. No, really. even Wikipedia is a "hate site".

LIAR if it was not your problem you would not be getting involved all the time, or visiting hate sites for evidence to use against the Jews. You have even joined the new Nazi movement that has the new anti semitism wrapped up in anti Zionism. What a crock of shit the Jews do not run your foriegn policy at all, they dont have the numbers. But the arab muslims do and they have been proven to be pulling your strings when the oil went through the roof

We've pretty much bankrupted our country fighting wars over there for no good reason, so yeah, it's my problem. And you can scream "Nazi" and "Anti-Semitism" all day, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the Zionist Entity is an apartheid state that is despised in most of the world for its policies.

Even American Jews are becoming increasingly ashamed of their antics. The only thing that keeps it afloat is we have a bunch of bubba rednecks in this country like Hossfly who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

As I said from one of the hate sites, as anyone can alter any entry in wiki.. Just ask Monte as he has said he alters wiki articles all the time

Just because you are not told anything by your politicians does not mean they do things for no good reason. Have you ever thought that they might not consider you intelligent enough to handle the details. And coming out with such claims as the " zionist entity is an apartheid state" just proves you are a Nazi and an anti semite. Been waiting since you first showed your face for a link proving that Israel is an apartheid state, and better people than you have failed to provide one. If you mean Israel give one instance of apartheid that is not also carried out under US laws ?

Dont you find it strange that it is left up to you anti semitics to bring this up all the time. Never once by the pro Israeli's or the Jews proving that you dont have any concrete evidence of your Nazi claims .

BY THE WAY WHEN ARE YOU HANDING BACK YOUR LAND TO THE FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE SEEING AS YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESPISE THE MOST. A MASS MURDERING LAND THIEF THAT SHOULD BE WIPED OUT FOR YOUR GENOCIDES, MASS MURDERS, APARTHEID AND RACISM

Last edited:
As I said from one of the hate sites, as anyone can alter any entry in wiki.. Just ask Monte as he has said he alters wiki articles all the time

Right I think I'll take Wiki over the Catholic Encyclopedia, thanks.

The fucking Catholics have told me enough lies for one lifetime.

You do that, it just shows that you will only read what supports your POV

Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists
"Hillary Clinton shouldn’t mention Israel in her campaign’s launch speech because it wouldn’t play well with Democratic Party activists, several top campaign advisers agreed last year.

The discussion, contained in the latest batch of hacked emails from campaign chairman John Podesta, took place in May 2015, as Clinton advisers were working on the candidate’s launch speech and the language that would become her stump speech."

Agreed or disagreed?
I agree; this was sound advice.

You do that, it just shows that you will only read what supports your POV

More like common sense. We all know the Zionists came from Europe, they weren't already there.

And that is where you are wrong as the zionists were already in palestine, they were called Jews. And the proof of that is the mantra that they spoke every year " Next year in Jerusalem"

Your comment is that much touted by the white supremacists/neo nazi's/islamofascists and the other Jew haters on their many sites.

And that is where you are wrong as the zionists were already in palestine, they were called Jews. And the proof of that is the mantra that they spoke every year " Next year in Jerusalem"

Your comment is that much touted by the white supremacists/neo nazi's/islamofascists and the other Jew haters on their many sites.

I wouldn't know, I don't waste my time on their sites.

But Zionism is a European movement. Always was.

I wouldn't know, I don't waste my time on their sites.

But Zionism is a European movement. Always was.

Then why is so much of your evidence from them ?

Nope the term Zionism may be European but the concept goes back to the time of the Roman invasion and conquest.

That alone is directly lifted from the hate sites that ignore Purim and its mantra " Next year in Jerusalem"

Nope the term Zionism may be European but the concept goes back to the time of the Roman invasion and conquest.

That alone is directly lifted from the hate sites that ignore Purim and its mantra " Next year in Jerusalem"

Again, sharing a religion with someone who lived 3000 years ago doesn't entitle you to their stuff.

צִיּוֹן‎‎ is most certainly not a "European" term. And the concept predates the Roman invasion.

Again, sharing a religion with someone who lived 3000 years ago doesn't entitle you to their stuff.

Expulsion of a peoples from their homeland doesn't remove their rights to that homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back