Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it as I wont be around to see it happen

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well...

I am dying and there is no cure, which is why I campaign against the rise of islam

again, I'm sorry to hear that.

But if you think that the problem here is that their belief in an imaginary fairy in the sky is worse than your or the Zionists belief an imaginary fairy in the sky, then you are delusional.

THis has ALWAYS been a nationalistic problem.

Back in the 1960's, most of the Arab governments were secularists and alligned with the USSR. Then some geniuses decided, "Let's arm the Jihadists, they're conservative, they hate the commies, right?"

And look at where we are at now.

I doubt it as I wont be around to see it happen

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well...

I am dying and there is no cure, which is why I campaign against the rise of islam

again, I'm sorry to hear that.

But if you think that the problem here is that their belief in an imaginary fairy in the sky is worse than your or the Zionists belief an imaginary fairy in the sky, then you are delusional.

THis has ALWAYS been a nationalistic problem.

Back in the 1960's, most of the Arab governments were secularists and alligned with the USSR. Then some geniuses decided, "Let's arm the Jihadists, they're conservative, they hate the commies, right?"

And look at where we are at now.

On that I agree and if we had sorted them out back then we would not have any troubles today

On that I agree and if we had sorted them out back then we would not have any troubles today

Uh, no. the problem is that we keep doing the same shit and wonder why we keep getting the same result.

You invade someone's country, they are going to hate you. Period. There is never going to be a point when these folks are going to be happy with Europeans stealing their land.

Uh, no. the problem is that we keep doing the same shit and wonder why we keep getting the same result.

You invade someone's country, they are going to hate you. Period. There is never going to be a point when these folks are going to be happy with Europeans stealing their land.

And this is the stumbling block as we did not invade Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran or Jordan. The Jews migrated under an invitation to do so by the Ottomans, once you accept that and see that the problem is wholly islamic religious commands then you will understand where you are going wrong.

And this is the stumbling block as we did not invade Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran or Jordan. The Jews migrated under an invitation to do so by the Ottomans, once you accept that and see that the problem is wholly islamic religious commands then you will understand where you are going wrong.

Uh, guy, the Ottoman's invited them, but they weren't too keen on going.
Then the British DID invade Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, the French invaded Syria, they divied up Iran into spheres of influence with the Russians, and generally do what the British do best... fuck thing up.

But they invited Jews to go to Palestine and they said, "meh...no thanks". The real infusion of Jews into Palestine came after Hitler turned half of Europe's Jews into Lampshades and bars of soap.

Again, they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Uh, guy, the Ottoman's invited them, but they weren't too keen on going.
Then the British DID invade Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, the French invaded Syria, they divied up Iran into spheres of influence with the Russians, and generally do what the British do best... fuck thing up.

But they invited Jews to go to Palestine and they said, "meh...no thanks". The real infusion of Jews into Palestine came after Hitler turned half of Europe's Jews into Lampshades and bars of soap.

Again, they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

If they did not like it they would not have went would they, they had the chance of living in the former Israel and queued up to get there.
Yes they did invade after these nations sided with the Kaiser and declared war on Britian, France and Russia.
The Jews were trickling into palstine all the time, and even team palestine links show this, yes from 1933 on the numbers increased due to the Germans final solution.

No they are the worm that turned after 2000 years of being beaten by the other kids, and now defend against attacks on their lands and people. You cant find one instance where Israel has not responded in kind to the illegal attacks by the arab muslim insurgents.

No they are the worm that turned after 2000 years of being beaten by the other kids, and now defend against attacks on their lands and people. You cant find one instance where Israel has not responded in kind to the illegal attacks by the arab muslim insurgents.

You mean other than running Rachel Corey over with a bulldozer?

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT SHE'S WHITE SOMEONE IS GOING TO CARE!!!!"

No one likes a bully. Even a bully who had a bad childhood.

The Zionists are bullies.

There's no end to human stupidity. Did she make the toob too?
Touting white priviledge is rayciss.
That's the arab childhood problem.
Funny.

Or you could look at it as it was and say she was a traitor and a left wing lunatic that escaped death earlier that day. It was a tragic accident that should never have happened, but any lunatic that puts themselves in a drivers blindspot like she did gets all they deserve. Then the LIES started to justify her being there, like she was protecting a doctors house that was not even in view. The truth is the Bulldozers were collapsing illegal tunnels into Egypt. And yes you are right no one other than the left wing lunatics care as she was just being the bigger bully along with all the other LYING POS neo marxists, neo nazi's and white supremacists. The Zionists have been calling for peace since 1948, and their words have fallen on deaf ears.

It is a well known fact that the biggest bullies are those that cry the longest and loudest about others being bullies.

Or you could look at it as it was and say she was a traitor and a left wing lunatic that escaped death earlier that day. It was a tragic accident that should never have happened, but any lunatic that puts themselves in a drivers blindspot like she did gets all they deserve. Then the LIES started to justify her being there, like she was protecting a doctors house that was not even in view. The truth is the Bulldozers were collapsing illegal tunnels into Egypt. And yes you are right no one other than the left wing lunatics care as she was just being the bigger bully along with all the other LYING POS neo marxists, neo nazi's and white supremacists. The Zionists have been calling for peace since 1948, and their words have fallen on deaf ears.

The Zionists have been calling for "Peace" that lets them keep their illegally gotten gains.

That's like Nazi Germany calling for "Peace" after the fall of France. No one was buying it.

Point was, the Zionists were demolishing the houses of Palestinians as an intimidation tactic. that's what occupying armies do.

And then they ran over a white American girl, and oh, shit, people are going to care about that as opposed to the thousands of brown people the Zionists kill every year.

The Zionists have been calling for "Peace" that lets them keep their illegally gotten gains. That's like Nazi Germany calling for "Peace" after the fall of France. No one was buying it. Point was, the Zionists were demolishing the houses of Palestinians as an intimidation tactic. that's what occupying armies do. And then they ran over a white American girl, and oh, shit, people are going to care about that as opposed to the thousands of brown people the Zionists kill every year.
Doesn't matter how many times ya post repackaged drivel - it is still drivel.

The Zionists have been calling for "Peace" that lets them keep their illegally gotten gains.

That's like Nazi Germany calling for "Peace" after the fall of France. No one was buying it.

Point was, the Zionists were demolishing the houses of Palestinians as an intimidation tactic. that's what occupying armies do.

And then they ran over a white American girl, and oh, shit, people are going to care about that as opposed to the thousands of brown people the Zionists kill every year.

What illegally gotten gains, and explain how they are illegal ?

No it would be like Germany calling for peace in 1920 after the rest of the world had drained them dry, and stolen all of its bets arable lands and industries.

Read the Geneva conventions and see what they say about that, and stop slipping in islamonazi/white supremacist lies and propaganda. The houses were valid military targets and that is why no charges have been brought in the ICC/ICJ

No they didnt, she put herself in the path of the bulldozer out of the drivers view. In fact she killed herself to be used as propaganda by the looney left, neo nazi's and islamofascists

Houses are valid targets? What's next? Schools are valid targets. Hospitals are valid targets.

You Zionists are Santayana's definition of a fanatic... someone who redoubles his effort while losing site of his goal

Houses are valid targets? What's next? Schools are valid targets. Hospitals are valid targets.

You Zionists are Santayana's definition of a fanatic... someone who redoubles his effort while losing site of his goal

Yes if they are used for military/terrorist purposes, it is all in the Geneva conventions if you bother to look

Israel Is Our Shield
The Jewish Homeland was set up by the British as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. At that long-lost time, the ruling classes knew their history. But then, after World War II, the pro-Arab appeasement class took over again and tried to crush the independent Jewish state.

In 1956, equally ignorant President Eisenhower took the side of the Muslims in their seizure of the Suez Canal, betraying Israel, England, and France (which had built it, not the primitive Muslims).

In 1967, LBJ played both sides and passed on intelligence about Israeli movements in order to limit their victory in the Six-Day War. So that whole rotten century promoted ignorance about Nazislamis, which led directly to 9/11 and the continued invitation to sleeper cells to enter America and have their way.

Oh no, another mention of Rachel Corrie. Every time an anti-Semite brings up Rachel Corrie who was playing tag with a bulldozer which was attempting to dig up the landscaping in front of a house suspected of hiding a tunnel underneath to smuggle arms, I do not expect them to bring up the armed terrorists who were hiding in the offices of the group Rachel Corrie belonged to. I guess only Rachel Corrie counts and not the people who were murdered and terribly wounded by these terrorists.

'Mike's Place' tells the true story of terror in a Tel Aviv blues bar

Yes if they are used for military/terrorist purposes, it is all in the Geneva conventions if you bother to look

which wasn't the case here. This was a case of the Zionists terrorizing civilians...

Israel Is Our Shield
The Jewish Homeland was set up by the British as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. At that long-lost time, the ruling classes knew their history. But then, after World War II, the pro-Arab appeasement class took over again and tried to crush the independent Jewish state.

In 1956, equally ignorant President Eisenhower took the side of the Muslims in their seizure of the Suez Canal, betraying Israel, England, and France (which had built it, not the primitive Muslims).

In 1967, LBJ played both sides and passed on intelligence about Israeli movements in order to limit their victory in the Six-Day War. So that whole rotten century promoted ignorance about Nazislamis, which led directly to 9/11 and the continued invitation to sleeper cells to enter America and have their way.

actually, Ike had it right. 99% of our problems in that region are because we prop up the Zionist Entity. Oh, yeah, and the Suez Canal was rightfully Egypt's property.

Oh no, another mention of Rachel Corrie. Every time an anti-Semite brings up Rachel Corrie who was playing tag with a bulldozer which was attempting to dig up the landscaping in front of a house suspected of hiding a tunnel underneath to smuggle arms, I do not expect them to bring up the armed terrorists who were hiding in the offices of the group Rachel Corrie belonged to. I guess only Rachel Corrie counts and not the people who were murdered and terribly wounded by these terrorists.

If you are a Zionist who lives on stolen Arab land, you really don't have any business whining to me when they try to kill you for it.

You stole their land. That's what they are pissed about. Not that your sky pixie is nicer than their sky pixie.

I think the Democratic base has always had a problem with the Zionist Entity. Of course, you want to feel bad for them you know because of what Hitler did, but objectively, if any other nation engaged in the same kind of behavior, we'd be demanding sanctions.
The "Zionist Entity" is code for "fucking Jews". Israel has a right to exist, get over it.

The "Zionist Entity" is code for "fucking Jews". Israel has a right to exist, get over it.

No the "Zionist Entity" is code for "A place that practices religious apartheid where colonists oppress the indigenous people".

The Zionist Entity is the last vestige of colonialism and imperialism. The world will not miss it when it is driven into the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back