Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are entertaining. The poster asked for the info, I provided the facts. You provide fantasy and fiction.

But you are entertaining. The poster asked for the info, I provided the facts. You provide fantasy and fiction.
So.... you consider your usual thread spamming with off topic cutting and pasting as somehow entertaining?

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of a single other nation state that has been regularly bombarded and criticized for shooting back.
Really? YOu never heard of "South Africa"?

Which group of terrorist scum surrounded them then, and then fired illegal weapons deemed to be a war crime at them. Or dont you see things as the experts in this field see them ?

Where is the proof of your claim that I said "it was ok to remove the Christians and Muslims and dispossess them because they did not have a sovereign state"?

Either come up with a quote or admit you are a liar.

So you've said there were never Palestinians because they never had a country called Palestine... what do you think the implications are.

That you are spreading LIES and when the truth comes out you will be left picking up the pieces of a failed neomarxist utopian dream again

According to the hate sites that give you all your information, and yet not one piece of evidence to support your claim.

According to you, Wikipedia is a hate site.

Not just me, but millions of others who see the editing that takes place on articles. You could become a member and start to edit other peoples work until it read the exact opposite of the original. So the HATERS are altering entries all the time and making them hate speech, and wiki warn about this all the time.

You'd have liked it, KKKorrell... They legally made blacks second class citizens and wondered why they were under constant attack by their black neighbors.

So absolutely nothing like Israel then who made their blacks full citizens with full rights and were attacked by soviet islamonazi puppets. Now you will claim that gaza and the west bank are part of Israel while denying Israel has any legal right to them. All lifted from the hate sites of course that never divulge the evidence of any wrong doing, just saying " COS WE SAY SO "

You'd have liked it, KKKorrell... They legally made blacks second class citizens and wondered why they were under constant attack by their black neighbors.

Jeez, are you really so old that you forgot that point of discussion was if they had been regularly bombarded and then criticized for shooting back?

Actually, I don't believe that you are.

I think that you just spouted off race baiting nonsense in an attempt to distract from the point that you could not dispute my point.

YOur inability to back up your claim with anything other than you being an asshole is noted.

My point stands.

We would NOT be attacking any other nation for doing what Israel does.

Your claim was stupid nonsense.

Not only did the U.S.place sanctions on South Africa, though they were defending themselves against terrorism, the rest of the world did, except Israel which saw in South Africa their own situation, i.e. ruling over people of a different race/religion.

Just a few examples.

View attachment 95796

70 Hurt in Explosion Near Johannesburg Barracks
By JOHN D. BATTERSBY, Special to the New York Times
Published: July 31, 1987

• FACEBOOK
JOHANNESBURG, July 30— A bomb exploded today outside a military barracks in downtown Johannesburg, wounding 70 people, including several soldiers, and causing extensive damage to surrounding buildings.

The blast, which could be heard five miles away, was one of the biggest to hit South Africa's largest city. It brought a large section of the city to a standstill shortly after the early morning rush-hour and created a sea of glass over a large area.

Justice Minister Kobie H. Coetsee told the white-dominated Parliament hours after the explosion that the outlawed African National Congress, the guerrilla-backed group fighting to end white rule, had taken responsibility.

1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 130 people injured in a car bomb explosion in South Africa's capital city, Pretoria.

The explosion happened outside the Nedbank Square building on Church Street at about 1630 hours - the height of the city's rush hour.

More than 20 ambulances attended the scene and took the dead and injured to three hospitals in and around Pretoria.

Police sealed off the surrounding area with a barbed-wire fence as emergency personnel sifted through the rubble looking for bodies.

Bomb disposal experts were called to the scene to search for a possible second bomb.

The outlawed anti-apartheid group the African National Congress has been blamed for the attack.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 20 | 1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16

This might be a good time for to cut and paste a series of articles on the Boer Wars.

Or time to report monte for spamming, trolling and deflection because he is losing the argument, so he resorts to South Africa as a smokescreen

Oh, presenting facts is spamming to you. You provide a great deal of entertainment, that's for sure.

Topic of the board is Israel Palestine, cant find South Africa anywhere in the title ?

So how is your deflection germaine to the topic

Jeez, are you really so old that you forgot that point of discussion was if they had been regularly bombarded and then criticized for shooting back?

Actually, I don't believe that you are.

I think that you just spouted off race baiting nonsense in an attempt to distract from the point that you could not dispute my point.

YOur inability to back up your claim with anything other than you being an asshole is noted.

My point stands.

We would NOT be attacking any other nation for doing what Israel does.

Your claim was stupid nonsense.

Not only did the U.S.place sanctions on South Africa, though they were defending themselves against terrorism, the rest of the world did, except Israel which saw in South Africa their own situation, i.e. ruling over people of a different race/religion.

Just a few examples.

View attachment 95796

By JOHN D. BATTERSBY, Special to the New York Times
Published: July 31, 1987

• FACEBOOK
JOHANNESBURG, July 30— A bomb exploded today outside a military barracks in downtown Johannesburg, wounding 70 people, including several soldiers, and causing extensive damage to surrounding buildings.

The blast, which could be heard five miles away, was one of the biggest to hit South Africa's largest city. It brought a large section of the city to a standstill shortly after the early morning rush-hour and created a sea of glass over a large area.

Justice Minister Kobie H. Coetsee told the white-dominated Parliament hours after the explosion that the outlawed African National Congress, the guerrilla-backed group fighting to end white rule, had taken responsibility.

1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 130 people injured in a car bomb explosion in South Africa's capital city, Pretoria.

The explosion happened outside the Nedbank Square building on Church Street at about 1630 hours - the height of the city's rush hour.

More than 20 ambulances attended the scene and took the dead and injured to three hospitals in and around Pretoria.

Police sealed off the surrounding area with a barbed-wire fence as emergency personnel sifted through the rubble looking for bodies.

Bomb disposal experts were called to the scene to search for a possible second bomb.

The outlawed anti-apartheid group the African National Congress has been blamed for the attack.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 20 | 1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16

This might be a good time for to cut and paste a series of articles on the Boer Wars.
Why go back to the 19th Century when we have so many 20th Century British atrocities to compare?

North King Street massacre, Ireland April 1916

Jallianwala Bagh massacre, India April 1919

Qissa Khwani Bazaar massacre, India April 1930

Ballymurphy Massacre, Ireland August 1971

Bogside Massacre (Bloody Sunday), Ireland January 1972

....just to name a few. :)

Thread has run it's course - doesn't even remotely resemble the topic due to multiple topic derailments. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back