Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
"Hillary Clinton shouldn’t mention Israel in her campaign’s launch speech because it wouldn’t play well with Democratic Party activists, several top campaign advisers agreed last year.

The discussion, contained in the latest batch of hacked emails from campaign chairman John Podesta, took place in May 2015, as Clinton advisers were working on the candidate’s launch speech and the language that would become her stump speech."

Agreed or disagreed?

What she doesn't say cannot hurt her.

Trump got so far mostly because he was always vague, and still is. He never explains anything, and the few times he did it just ended up embarrassing him.

"Hillary Clinton shouldn’t mention Israel in her campaign’s launch speech because it wouldn’t play well with Democratic Party activists, several top campaign advisers agreed last year.

The discussion, contained in the latest batch of hacked emails from campaign chairman John Podesta, took place in May 2015, as Clinton advisers were working on the candidate’s launch speech and the language that would become her stump speech."

Agreed or disagreed?
Democrats get most of the Jewish vote because most live in the NE.
It's amazing, but the party that strongly supports Islamic Terror and refuses to recognize Jerusalem as being in Israel has most of the Jewish vote sewed up.
Bask in the irony.

Last edited:

Agreed or disagreed?

I think the Democratic base has always had a problem with the Zionist Entity. Of course, you want to feel bad for them you know because of what Hitler did, but objectively, if any other nation engaged in the same kind of behavior, we'd be demanding sanctions.

I think the Democratic base has always had a problem with the Zionist Entity. Of course, you want to feel bad for them you know because of what Hitler did, but objectively, if any other nation engaged in the same kind of behavior, we'd be demanding sanctions.

Hitler is not the reason the ruling class and tool public support the Israeli government.

Just saying....

nicoleivy5, et al,

I'm not sure that this dated information is even a concern at the moment.

Agreed or disagreed?
(COMMENT)

"DISAGREE" (She should not avoid the topic; but not be afraid to address it once it is raised.)

I'm not exactly sure why such advice would be given anyway; unless an anti-Israeli position is included in the CLINTON PLATFORM. The CLINTON campaign does not want to be tied down to pre-election

To be sure, it is a tough topic. The issues are complicated. And the rhetoric is not always in the range of the A Reasonable Hypothesis (RH) (no based on scientific or evidentiary input). This is dramatically different from the The Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR) wherein "everything must have a reason, cause, or ground."

Yes, it is true that when you address a politically motivated and emotionally charged issue, you say (almost no one says) that I'm am going to come to my own conclusion using the PSR. The personal pique and blind loyalty are the prime movers push RH political parties and the strategy and advice for each (as each sees and understands it).

Almost all the discussions are based upon the perceptions of the participants and the application of RH; which includes the evidence most favorable to their personal pique and blind loyalty.

Most Respectfully,
R

Agreed or disagreed?

Like what for example, and try finding real evidenced to back up your claims and not the crap from the hate sites you normally use

• Banned

Agreed or disagreed?
thats partially correct

nicoleivy5, et al,

Agreed or disagreed?
(COMMENT)

"DISAGREE" (She should not avoid the topic; but not be afraid to address it once it is raised.)

I'm not exactly sure why such advice would be given anyway; unless an anti-Israeli position is included in the CLINTON PLATFORM. The CLINTON campaign does not want to be tied down to pre-election

To be sure, it is a tough topic. The issues are complicated. And the rhetoric is not always in the range of the A Reasonable Hypothesis (RH) (no based on scientific or evidentiary input). This is dramatically different from the The Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR) wherein "everything must have a reason, cause, or ground."

Yes, it is true that when you address a politically motivated and emotionally charged issue, you say (almost no one says) that I'm am going to come to my own conclusion using the PSR. The personal pique and blind loyalty are the prime movers push RH political parties and the strategy and advice for each (as each sees and understands it).

Almost all the discussions are based upon the perceptions of the participants and the application of RH; which includes the evidence most favorable to their personal pique and blind loyalty.

Most Respectfully,
R
I note Rocco that both Clintons and Trumps daughters are both married to Zionist Jews....What does that tell you????steve

Hitler is not the reason the ruling class and tool public support the Israeli government.

Just saying....

No, it really is. Criticize Israel, watch how fast they 1) Bring up the Holocaust and 2) Call you a Nazi.

You mean watch how fast team palestine and the other neo nazi's bring in the holocaust and call others nazi's. You know just like you have here ? ? ? ?

nicoleivy5, et al,

Agreed or disagreed?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I note Rocco that both Clintons and Trumps daughters are both married to Zionist Jews....What does that tell you????steve

That they are married to Jews according to you, and that you have a thing about demonising the Jews using the latest anti semitic terminologyand claiming in is anti zionism.

theliq, et al,

No, I did not know that... You will have to help me out here as to the question (What does that tell you?)

• Chelsea Clinton is married to Marc Mezvinsky, and investment banker, born in my home state of Pennsylvania.

• Donald Trump has Two Daughters:
∞ Tiffany Trump is the only child from the marriage of Donald Trump and Marla Maples. Tiffany is a socialite not yet married.
∞ Ivanka Marie Trump is the daughter from the marriage with super model and actress Ivana Trump. Her daughter is married to Jared Kushner. Jared hails from New Jersey and is best know for his success as a financial investor although he has dabbled in the support side of politics. HE is Jewish. However, he has been criticized for not doing more to rid the Trump campaign if the anti-Semitic leaning of some of his closest staff. My understanding was that he has consistently held himself above this issue. In fact, it is not really apparent if he even cares for the political game.​

(QUESTION)

How do you know that they are "Zionists?"

* Where they (the Son-in-Laws) ever a members of a movement for the re-establishment?

√ Check Clause 2, Preamble, Mandate for Palestine.
√ Check Article 2, Mandate for Palestine.
√ Check Article 4, Mandate for Palestine.
• Are they now, or have they ever been a participant in the development the Jewish Nation?

√ Check Article 2, Mandate for Palestine (Development of Self-governing Institutions)
√ Check Article 73b, UN Charter ("to develop self-government, to take due account of the political aspirations of the peoples)
Are they now, or have they ever been directly involved in the protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel?

√ Have they taken any action outside the US Policy, or the U.S.-Israel Formal Agreements: Memorandum of Agreement on Security Cooperation?
√ Have they ever, or are they now, involved in any way, in activities beyond

The Obama Administration's Approach to U.S.-Israel Security Cooperation: Preserving Israel's Qualitative Military Edge
Just last week, President Obama met with Prime Minister Netanyahu and stated that “Israel has unique security requirements.” President Obama has ensured that his Administration fully recognizes those requirements, and we have redoubled our commitment to meeting them. Indeed, as Assistant Secretary for Political-Military Affairs, one of my primary responsibilities is to preserve Israel’s Qualitative Military Edge, or QME.​
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure, but by definition, I've come to believe that someone who is Jewish, is not necessarily a Zionist. I've also come to believe that an American Citizen, regardless of their religious affiliation, is considered loyal and holds allegiance to the US (absent evidence to the contrary). I have also come to believe that, without regard to religious affiliation, those US citizens that fall inside US Policy or execute US Policy, at the direction of one or more executive authorities, is a loyal American citizen.

Do you have information to the contrary? (Teach me.)

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-20_11-26-2.png
    upload_2016-10-20_11-26-2.png
    353 bytes · Views: 80
You mean watch how fast team palestine and the other neo nazi's bring in the holocaust and call others nazi's. You know just like you have here ? ? ? ?

Let's be honest, no one would have went along with your colonial land grab if we all didn't feel real bad about theHolocaust. But you've really exceeded the limit on the HitlerCard.

Let's be honest, no one would have went along with your colonial land grab if we all didn't feel real bad about theHolocaust. But you've really exceeded the limit on the HitlerCard.

SEE here you go again invoking Godswins law and trying to blame others.

By the way I keep telling you I am not Jewish or Israeli and I have never taken part in any colonial land grab. You on the other hand are the perfect example of a colonist and land grabber being an American. So when will you be giving back your stolen lands to the first nations people ?

By the way I keep telling you I am not Jewish or Israeli and I have never taken part in any colonial land grab. You on the other hand are the perfect example of a colonist and land grabber being an American. So when will you be giving back your stolen lands to the first nations people ?

Well, actually, I'm 1/8 Cherokee, so not so much.

Point was, the Zionshits weren't from Palestine, they were from Europe. So it was a colonial land grab.

Well, actually, I'm 1/8 Cherokee, so not so much.

Point was, the Zionshits weren't from Palestine, they were from Europe. So it was a colonial land grab.

No it was a give away as the lands legal sovereign owners invited them to migrate and close colonise the land from 1825. You are a bit lacking in your history and geography aren't you.
And the zionists were not all from Europe, some came from palestine and the surrounding lands. But you dont care about that and just want to deny the Jews their rights under international law and humanitarian laws

Being 1/8 means that you are 7/8 land grabbing colonist

Agreed or disagreed?
Why does this come as a surprise, the Democrat party is the new home for Islamism, antisemitism, anti Americanism, and anti capitalism.

nicoleivy5, et al,

Agreed or disagreed?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Fire up the ovens?

No it was a give away as the lands legal sovereign owners invited them to migrate and close colonise the land from 1825. You are a bit lacking in your history and geography aren't you.
And the zionists were not all from Europe, some came from palestine and the surrounding lands. But you dont care about that and just want to deny the Jews their rights under international law and humanitarian laws

The Ottomans and British had no business giving away someone else's land. Otherwise, I feel totally free giving your house to a deserving black family. You know. Because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back