Hillary Clinton campaign advisers warn “don’t mention Israel” amongst activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he does. JoeB131 claims to have a degree in history, but he refuses to say from where. Due to his proclivity of "cutting and pasting" history, it's obvious either his degree is bogus or he never learned anything.

Again, I got mine from a real university, as opposed to the Talking Snake U you got yours from.

All historians and most intelligent people know that Palestine was never a sovereign nation. It was a chunk of the Ottoman Empire which the Brits and French carved up for each other like a Christmas goose.

And that's the fucking point. they never asked the people who lived there what THEY wanted. They just dumped in a bunch of people they hoped would do their bidding.

Israel is the last vestige of European Imperialism, which was always one of the worlds great evils.

Would it be the underground one in gaza city that has mostly escaped war criminals on the roster ?

so you think changing a letter or two is an argument?

Yup, those Palestinians just made up being Palestinians in the 1960's, those scamps!
So you think cutting and pasting a map you found with a cursory internet search suddenly re-writes history and makes the geographic area of Pal'istan a "country"?

Wow. I'll have to search the Internet and find the borders of the country called the Bible Belt.
Yes, he does. JoeB131 claims to have a degree in history, but he refuses to say from where. Due to his proclivity of "cutting and pasting" history, it's obvious either his degree is bogus or he never learned anything.

All historians and most intelligent people know that Palestine was never a sovereign nation. It was a chunk of the Ottoman Empire which the Brits and French carved up for each other like a Christmas goose. The Brits took over the "territory that had formerly constituted the Ottoman Empire sanjaks of Nablus, Acre, the Southern part of the Vilayet of Syria, the Southern portion of the Beirut Vilayet, and the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem, prior to the Armistice of Mudros".

British Mandate for Palestine (legal instrument) - Wikipedia
The British Mandate for Palestine, shortly Mandate for Palestine, or the Palestine Mandate was a League of Nations mandate for the territory that had formerly constituted the Ottoman Empire sanjaks of Nablus, Acre, the Southern part of the Vilayet of Syria,[1] the Southern portion of the Beirut Vilayet, and the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem, prior to the Armistice of Mudros.

The draft of the Mandate for Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations on 24 July 1922, supplemented via the 16 September 1922 Trans-Jordan memorandum[2][3] and then came into effect on 29 September 1923[2] following the ratification of the Treaty of Lausanne.[4][5]The Mandate of Palestine was superseded with UN Charter, Chapter XII, Article 80 UN Trusteeship Agreement, [6]UNGA 181 of November 29th 1947. Government of State of Israel was proclaimed on 14 May 1948. The Palestine Mandate was State of Palestine Trusteeship Territory administrated by the United Kingdom from September 29th 1922 to November 29th 1947

What does it matter that Palestine was not a sovereign nation? Does that give anyone the right to remove the native people to make room for people from another continent? I don't get your logic. That's like saying it would be ok to remove the Kurds from the areas they live in to make room for Gypsies that need a National Home because there was never a Kurdish state.

That was the intention of the arab muslims, the Jews held out the olive branch and were willing to allow the arab muslims to live there as full citizens

What does it matter that Palestine was not a sovereign nation? Does that give anyone the right to remove the native people to make room for people from another continent? I don't get your logic. That's like saying it would be ok to remove the Kurds from the areas they live in to make room for Gypsies that need a National Home because there was never a Kurdish state.
What difference does it make? LOL

Legally, a lot of difference. Let's not forget it was the Brits and French who carved up the Ottoman Empire and drew the lines of what we now know as the Middle East. With the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, even if the Brits and French hadn't taken over, a lot of old rivalries and disputes would have surfaced just like happened in the Balkans when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Look at the present disputes of the Kurds, Sunnis and Shias. Do you think that is new or something that is centuries old and only surfaced after the Ottomans disappeared?

Non sequitor. Legality has nothing to do with it. If the U.S. decided to create a Roma National Home in areas where Kurds live in Iraq, after defeating and during the occupation of Iraq, would it be ok with you because there was never a Kurdish state?

Problem is there was an Israeli state and it was taken from them by force. There was never an arab muslim state there so why should there be one now ?

Legality has nothing to do with it because there is no law that condones the removal and dispossession of native people from a territory to make room for other people just because the native people never ruled a sovereign state. You were claiming that it was legal to remove and dispossess the Christians and Muslims of Palestine to make room for European Jews because the Christians and Muslims never ruled a sovereign state of Palestine. I'm saying you are full of crap and are just parroting Zionist propaganda you read on the internet without thinking about the ridiculousness of the assertion. It matters not a wit if the native Christians and Muslims never had a state before. Removing and dispossessing them to make room for people from Europe was not legal. It was a crime.

They werent they were offered fertile land with 3 times the area of the barren wastes of the Jewish national home that was to become their national home. Then the insurgents invaded just as they later invaded Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria and Egyptin the hope of taking over and creating a nuclear armed islamic state.

"Hillary Clinton shouldn’t mention Israel in her campaign’s launch speech because it wouldn’t play well with Democratic Party activists, several top campaign advisers agreed last year.

The discussion, contained in the latest batch of hacked emails from campaign chairman John Podesta, took place in May 2015, as Clinton advisers were working on the candidate’s launch speech and the language that would become her stump speech."

Agreed or disagreed?

And thus we see the eventual direction that the coming Democratic ONe Party State will take this nation.

"Hillary Clinton shouldn’t mention Israel in her campaign’s launch speech because it wouldn’t play well with Democratic Party activists, several top campaign advisers agreed last year.

The discussion, contained in the latest batch of hacked emails from campaign chairman John Podesta, took place in May 2015, as Clinton advisers were working on the candidate’s launch speech and the language that would become her stump speech."

Agreed or disagreed?

I think the Democratic base has always had a problem with the Zionist Entity. Of course, you want to feel bad for them you know because of what Hitler did, but objectively, if any other nation engaged in the same kind of behavior, we'd be demanding sanctions.

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of a single other nation state that has been regularly bombarded and criticized for shooting back.

Where is the proof of your claim that I said "it was ok to remove the Christians and Muslims and dispossess them because they did not have a sovereign state"?

Either come up with a quote or admit you are a liar.

So you've said there were never Palestinians because they never had a country called Palestine... what do you think the implications are.

You'd have liked it, KKKorrell... They legally made blacks second class citizens and wondered why they were under constant attack by their black neighbors.

Jeez, are you really so old that you forgot that point of discussion was if they had been regularly bombarded and then criticized for shooting back?

Actually, I don't believe that you are.

I think that you just spouted off race baiting nonsense in an attempt to distract from the point that you could not dispute my point.

YOur inability to back up your claim with anything other than you being an asshole is noted.

My point stands.

We would NOT be attacking any other nation for doing what Israel does.

Your claim was stupid nonsense.

You'd have liked it, KKKorrell... They legally made blacks second class citizens and wondered why they were under constant attack by their black neighbors.

Jeez, are you really so old that you forgot that point of discussion was if they had been regularly bombarded and then criticized for shooting back?

I think that you just spouted off race baiting nonsense in an attempt to distract from the point that you could not dispute my point.

YOur inability to back up your claim with anything other than you being an asshole is noted.

My point stands.

Agreed.

It reaches a point where discussion is futile with haters, antiseptics and anyone who believes name-calling is a legitimate form of debate.

The fact remains the history of the region, and it's multiple problems, dates back centuries. Everything since then has built upon that history be it the Muslims, Ottomans or Northern Europeans.

Another fact is that Israel is a recognized sovereign nation and those calling for it's destruction and death to its citizens are the ones who should be admonished. Instead, we have several here who praise terrorists, murderers and people so despicable they use women and children as meat shields.

My point stands.

Not only did the U.S.place sanctions on South Africa, though they were defending themselves against terrorism, the rest of the world did, except Israel which saw in South Africa their own situation, i.e. ruling over people of a different race/religion.

Just a few examples.

upload_2016-10-29_19-16-7.png

70 Hurt in Explosion Near Johannesburg Barracks
By JOHN D. BATTERSBY, Special to the New York Times
Published: July 31, 1987

• FACEBOOK
JOHANNESBURG, July 30— A bomb exploded today outside a military barracks in downtown Johannesburg, wounding 70 people, including several soldiers, and causing extensive damage to surrounding buildings.

The blast, which could be heard five miles away, was one of the biggest to hit South Africa's largest city. It brought a large section of the city to a standstill shortly after the early morning rush-hour and created a sea of glass over a large area.

Justice Minister Kobie H. Coetsee told the white-dominated Parliament hours after the explosion that the outlawed African National Congress, the guerrilla-backed group fighting to end white rule, had taken responsibility.

1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 130 people injured in a car bomb explosion in South Africa's capital city, Pretoria.

The explosion happened outside the Nedbank Square building on Church Street at about 1630 hours - the height of the city's rush hour.

More than 20 ambulances attended the scene and took the dead and injured to three hospitals in and around Pretoria.

Police sealed off the surrounding area with a barbed-wire fence as emergency personnel sifted through the rubble looking for bodies.

Bomb disposal experts were called to the scene to search for a possible second bomb.

The outlawed anti-apartheid group the African National Congress has been blamed for the attack.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 20 | 1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16

My point stands.

Not only did the U.S.place sanctions on South Africa, though they were defending themselves against terrorism, the rest of the world did, except Israel which saw in South Africa their own situation, i.e. ruling over people of a different race/religion.

Just a few examples.

View attachment 95796

By JOHN D. BATTERSBY, Special to the New York Times
Published: July 31, 1987

• FACEBOOK
JOHANNESBURG, July 30— A bomb exploded today outside a military barracks in downtown Johannesburg, wounding 70 people, including several soldiers, and causing extensive damage to surrounding buildings.

The blast, which could be heard five miles away, was one of the biggest to hit South Africa's largest city. It brought a large section of the city to a standstill shortly after the early morning rush-hour and created a sea of glass over a large area.

Justice Minister Kobie H. Coetsee told the white-dominated Parliament hours after the explosion that the outlawed African National Congress, the guerrilla-backed group fighting to end white rule, had taken responsibility.

1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16
At least 16 people have been killed and more than 130 people injured in a car bomb explosion in South Africa's capital city, Pretoria.

The explosion happened outside the Nedbank Square building on Church Street at about 1630 hours - the height of the city's rush hour.

More than 20 ambulances attended the scene and took the dead and injured to three hospitals in and around Pretoria.

Police sealed off the surrounding area with a barbed-wire fence as emergency personnel sifted through the rubble looking for bodies.

Bomb disposal experts were called to the scene to search for a possible second bomb.

The outlawed anti-apartheid group the African National Congress has been blamed for the attack.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 20 | 1983: Car bomb in South Africa kills 16

This might be a good time for to cut and paste a series of articles on the Boer Wars.

Oh, presenting facts is spamming to you. You provide a great deal of entertainment, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back