Hi. I'm Steamroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.

Whatever, Mal

Who or what is "Mal."
You.

I have never heard the term "Mal." So you are going to have to be more specific.
Well, he was just guessing that your last name was Feasance.

I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.
Welcome to our newest conservative member.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.
After reading your posts most assuredly you are a liberal.

Really? Is that why I admire Hitler?

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.

All American lefties embrace Hitler's policies. They just pretend their version is somehow different.

No, you admire Hitler because he was a liberal too. Just the same as if you came across a tortoise on it's back and just left it that way and were asked why? Because you are a tortoise also.

welcome & see ya around board - i'll reserve judgement unless or until we cross paths on the board.

btw - hope you brought a hazmat suit with you & are wearing a cup.

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

So you’re saying you’ve never lost a debate and you will likely get banned very quickly? What I am hearing- I never lose a debate because I break the rules and get banned before I loose. Is that close?

Actually anybody can label you however they choose. You can of course deny the label.

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

Steamroller? Sounds like poo flinging is more up your alley.

I'm just waiting for him to get that post count up so he can make it to the FZ. :D

I'm just waiting for him to get that post count up so he can make it to the FZ. :D
Hussy!

Hussy!
Shup!

540x360.jpg

A legend in your own mind sock?

Give it your best shot

A legend in your own mind sock?

Give it your best shot

It already sounds like he is getting steamrolled and he hasn’t moved out of the introduction thread. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back