Hi. I'm Steamroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty sockz.jpg

I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.
Welcome to our newest conservative member.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.
After reading your posts most assuredly you are a liberal.

Really? Is that why I admire Hitler?

Hitler was a lot more intelligent than Republicans & only slightly more genocidal.
I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.
Welcome to our newest conservative member.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.
After reading your posts most assuredly you are a liberal.

Really? Is that why I admire Hitler?
All American lefties embrace Hitler's policies. They just pretend their version is somehow different.

Hitler was behind the good, the bad & the ugly.

Republicans are behind the bad,the bad & the bad.

Nothing good & nothing ugly unlike Hitler.

BQ: Did April get hold of some of that Sonny-changing stuff?

The stuff that makes him creepy Mr. nice guy?

Its rare that FZers come to an intro thread and urge them to get enough posts to be able to get IN the FZ. Which makes one wonder what they know that nobody else does.

Which makes this interesting to watch.

Tick tock?

Good luck

BQ: What's better than roses on your piano?

A: Come on Eileen.

props to Larsky

Whatever, Mal

Who or what is "Mal."
You.

I have never heard the term "Mal." So you are going to have to be more specific.
In Spanish, it means "wrong" or "awful." Me siento muy mal.
In USMB language, Mal was an excellent troll who left these shores quite some time ago. I don't know if he was banned or just got sick of us or got hit by the Budweiser truck. He is legendary, though.

By the way, welcome steamroller. I usually hand out donuts to our new members, but I have a feeling you will want something different. Enjoy your stay.
20100121-super-smokers-wings.jpg

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

Steamroller? Sounds like poo flinging is more up your alley.
I'm just waiting for him to get that post count up so he can make it to the FZ. :D
Does he put you a bit in mind of the kid with the flag diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back