If medical debt doesn't affect my credit score then what's the point of paying??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and then sent me a $1700 bill for my two week stay. They sent a $5000 bill last year but my credit score stayed at 745 all year. So anyone know why once the debt goes to collections how my credit score is not affected??

I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and then sent me a $1700 bill for my two week stay. They sent a $5000 bill last year but my credit score stayed at 745 all year. So anyone know why once the debt goes to collections how my credit score is not affected??
If you dont pay, eventually the hospitals will send the illegal criminals after you to get that pay, those illegals dont want the hospital shut down because of US citizens acting like them. The people like the one President Trump talked about will find you and make you pay, one way or another...

Trump sends shockwaves, sounds alarm with HARD-hitting ad on dangers of rampant illegal immigration

What was wrong with you? Trying to enhance your manlyness?

What was wrong with you? Trying to enhance your manlyness?

in the ER for a infection and 2 weeks was $2000. Why the fuck thugs who get shot don't have to pay??

Congratulations on becoming a post-operative tranny

Forum List

Back