Hi. I'm Steamroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steamroller

Rookie
Nov 1, 2018
I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.

Sorry to hear that.

Hope you stay within the rules,

have a good time

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

If you’re looking for dumb posts, you’re in the right place

I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.
Welcome to our newest conservative member.

• Banned
Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.
Well, I always say if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

If there is such a thing as a dumb introduction, it isn't something worth debating. I did place a thread in the environment section. That is one place where no doubt there are some dumb threads. Because no doubt there are some threads there that deny human caused global warming. But I haven't been around too long. So I haven't looked around much.

If there is such a thing as a dumb introduction, it isn't something worth debating. I did place a thread in the environment section. That is one place where no doubt there are some dumb threads. Because no doubt there are some threads there that deny human caused global warming. But I haven't been around too long. So I haven't looked around much.

You’re gonna fit in just fine around these parts.

Welcome

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.
After reading your posts most assuredly you are a liberal.

Well, I always say if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

You will only get brilliance from me. And I am immune from being baffled by bullshit. Feel free to give it a try if you want to.

Hey Steamroller, you can find them just about anyplace on board. Even found a few of mine pretty bad. It easy to find the rock hard ones, it is the quite ones that are hard to sort out. My Bro in one hear smack him around he likes it. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back