Hi. I'm Steamroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.

Whatever, Mal

Who or what is "Mal."
You.

I have never heard the term "Mal." So you are going to have to be more specific.
In Spanish, it means "wrong" or "awful." Me siento muy mal.
In USMB language, Mal was an excellent troll who left these shores quite some time ago. I don't know if he was banned or just got sick of us or got hit by the Budweiser truck. He is legendary, though.

By the way, welcome steamroller. I usually hand out donuts to our new members, but I have a feeling you will want something different. Enjoy your stay.
20100121-super-smokers-wings.jpg

I don't remember mal that well, didn't realize he was legendary, of course I don't spend much time in the Flame Zone.

What is the "steamroller treatment" and who gets to judge the posts, some new guy who joined (was born?) yesterday?

I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.
Welcome to our newest conservative member.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.
After reading your posts most assuredly you are a liberal.

Really? Is that why I admire Hitler?
All American lefties embrace Hitler's policies. They just pretend their version is somehow different.

That's some pretty powerful BS there.

You can't label me as either conservative or liberal. Or anything else. I am my own kind of human. A thinking one.

No, you admire Hitler because he was a liberal too. Just the same as if you came across a tortoise on it's back and just left it that way and were asked why? Because you are a tortoise also.

If only there was an unlike thing I could click on.

What is the "steamroller treatment" and who gets to judge the posts, some new guy who joined (was born?) yesterday?

Is it me or does it seem that Steamroller is getting steamrolled in his first thread.

My thread here was just an introduction. So there is nothing to steamroll. For some reason it was moved from the introductions section to the general discussion section. Now if you want to see a real thread, go to the environment section and see my thread "Greetings dead people."

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

So you’re saying you’ve never lost a debate and you will likely get banned very quickly? What I am hearing- I never lose a debate because I break the rules and get banned before I loose. Is that close?

You've heard right. I have never lost a debate. Other forums have banned me. Because I can't be and never have been defeated in a debate is one reason why. Another reason you can see for yourself by just looking at the rules. They're pretty much the same at any forum. Boiled down, what they say is "No freedom of speech allowed." So no. You're not close. You're not even in the same galaxy.

Actually anybody can label you however they choose. You can of course deny the label.

I could label 99% of the people here or at any other forum in many ways that they couldn't deny. But that would only get me banned.

Lots of steamrollers on this board, I’m sure you will find those you can try to steamroll and a lot will steamroll you. Too bad we don’t get some good people that want to discuss issues.

I have an interesting paradox for you. Nobody has ever steamrolled me when it comes to debate. And there have been many many hundreds who have tried. And the reason they can't is because I am an ignorant highschool dropout. Which paradoxically makes me their intellectual superior in the subjects I discuss. Next. I am the person you want to discuss issues with. What does that mean? Get out a stopwatch and see how long it takes for me to get banned. That is why you are lacking in the good people to debate you claim to seek.

So you’re saying you’ve never lost a debate and you will likely get banned very quickly? What I am hearing- I never lose a debate because I break the rules and get banned before I loose. Is that close?

You've heard right. I have never lost a debate. Other forums have banned me. Because I can't be and never have been defeated in a debate is one reason why. Another reason you can see for yourself by just looking at the rules. They're pretty much the same at any forum. Boiled down, what they say is "No freedom of speech allowed." So no. You're not close. You're not even in the same galaxy.

Ok, I know the type of boi you are. One question - do you pay rent or does your mom just let you stay in the basement for free?

Steamroller? Sounds like poo flinging is more up your alley.

What you say may be true. But do you know what is even worse than flinging poo? Not flinging it when it deserves to be flung.

There's something scwewy about a guy with a zipper attached to his mouth.
waiting.gif

Have you read many of his post? He is the text book definition of a troll. He is here to entertain himself until he is expelled. I’m considering putting him on ignore, something I don’t think I have ever done here. Actually, if everybody put him on ignore he’d probably start his mom’s car and shut the garage door. He is an attention whore troll, to be sure.

A legend in your own mind sock?

Give it your best shot

lzeQQ6O.jpg

Hitler was a lot more intelligent than Republicans & only slightly more genocidal.

All American lefties embrace Hitler's policies. They just pretend their version is somehow different.

Hitler was behind the good, the bad & the ugly.

Republicans are behind the bad,the bad & the bad.

Nothing good & nothing ugly unlike Hitler.

Now there's an interesting point. You can tell lies about Hitler until the cows come home. But if I proved to you any differently, I would get banned. God bless Robert Bowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back