Heyluh Bawbuh & The Citizen's Council of Missuhsaypay

Rachel really put the she-wood to ole Haley last night lol, classic!
Barbour isn't worth a thread. He has no chance, he is a bigot, and it's a joke to imagine anyone outside of the deep South voting for him.

Sadly, you're right in part. He doesn't really stand a chance. But not because he's a bigot. More likely because he will be labeled as one by the leftwing media while they ignore all the good he did for MS's large black population. He'll be black-balled because of his overly southern drawl.
.....And, his faulty memory.... :rolleyes:

"It probably was pretty nice, living as a white middle-class male in Mississippi in the 1960s. You had the right to vote, for example. You were free to do whatever you wanted, and to go wherever you wanted. You could live your own life, without fear of being killed by terrorist groups like the KKK.

But someone needs to tell Barbour that life was hell on earth for a lot of people in the Deep South for many decades, simply for no other reason than they were born with the wrong skin color."

LINK

There isn't a day that goes by that the fucking left doesn't have someone new in their sights to DEMONIZE.
....."New" being the operative-word.....especially when uttered by the ill-educated spawn o' States' Rights.

ugly_man_laugh.gif

Last edited:
Two Questions for the aplogists in this thread:

1. What about this thread was racist? You insulted the way people talk.

2. How can you honestly defend Heyluh Bawbuh's stance and positions?

I'm home today, so I'm listening.

P.S. - We're not talking about the new black panthers, which, NO ONE on the left nor right on this thread, or publicly or in the media has defended.

Proceed.

What do you think when people say "Oh he speaks so well." In reference to Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

It's the same thing, and yes, that makes you a racist.

I don't know anything about the person, I'm just tired of your racist ass.

Funny I thought that to be a racist was to believe that somehow another race is inferior by nature. Not merely being predjudice.

Insulting the way people speak implies you consider them inferior quite plainly.

Rachel really put the she-wood to ole Haley last night lol, classic!
Barbour isn't worth a thread. He has no chance, he is a bigot, and it's a joke to imagine anyone outside of the deep South voting for him.

TXLongHorn over there happens to think ole Heyluh Bawbuh would make an EXCELLENT Presidential candidate.

Of course he happens to be from Texas, and you know what my thoughts are on folks from Texas.
....Not to mention their "magical" History-textbooks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16taQ_vv0s&feature=related[/ame]​

"California’s state Senate wants no part of Texas’ new standards for history textbooks. Responding to changes adopted by Texas State Board of Education, the California Senate adopted legislation intended to prevent conservative revisions to American history from becoming part of the Golden State’s public-school curriculum.

The Texas education board wants textbooks, among other things, to emphasize the significance of Christianity in the nation’s founding, minimize Thomas Jefferson’s philosophy of separating church and state, play up the rise of conservatism in the 1980s and 1990s, and down play Latino history."

All Posts About Mod Functions Cleaned Out. Any Comments About Mod Functions or Actions Should Be Dealt With IN PM's.

Moved To Politics With the Hopes that Adults Will Behave Like Adults.
.....You mean like dealing with whatever-issues thru PMs.....like a bunch o' little Elementary schoolgirls, passing notes????? :rolleyes:

Is it all THAT difficult for Mods to stand-their-ground, out-in-the-OPEN?????? :eusa_eh:

All Posts About Mod Functions Cleaned Out. Any Comments About Mod Functions or Actions Should Be Dealt With IN PM's.

.....You mean like dealing with whatever-issues thru PMs.....like a bunch o' little Elementary schoolgirls, passing notes????? :rolleyes:

Is it all THAT difficult for Mods to stand-their-ground, out-in-the-OPEN?????? :eusa_eh:

I allowed this thread to be moved from the Romper Room back to politics with the notation that adults will act like adults, or it'll be moved back. In acting LIKE adults, one does NOT question Mod actions on an open forum.

Therefore, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, put a fucking sock in it, and stop trying to break all the toys.

P.S. - We're not talking about the new black panthers, which, NO ONE on the left nor right on this thread, or publicly or in the media has defended.

Proceed.

What do you think when people say "Oh he speaks so well." In reference to Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

Funny I thought that to be a racist was to believe that somehow another race is inferior by nature. Not merely being predjudice.
For some o' the most-ignorant folks, that's true....but, institutionalized-racism is all about EXCLUSION; i.e....

....The less those-people get, the more I get!!!!!

"conservatives" refer, to it, as survival-o'-the-fittest.

(....Much like they see being-born-White as some kind of accomplishment. :rolleyes: )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWMtTDy8nI[/ame]​

Last edited:
Haley Barbour has too much baggage to run. You would think the Dems. would support him running, it would be hard to lose against him.
Hey....why risk it.

A lotta people thought George Bush was a safe-bet.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

Haley Barbour has too much baggage to run. You would think the Dems. would support him running, it would be hard to lose against him.
Hey....why risk it.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

George was too easy on you guys. He was the farthest Left the Conservatives could tolerate. He was misguided into thinking you guy's play fair. You don't. You take, but can't give. You never gave him a break for 8 years. Neither do you deserve one without first earning it.

I allowed this thread to be moved from the Romper Room back to politics with the notation that adults will act like adults, or it'll be moved back. In acting LIKE adults, one does NOT question Mod actions on an open forum.

Therefore, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, put a fucking sock in it, and stop trying to break all the toys.

THERE ya' go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

Hey....why risk it.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

George was too easy on you guys. He was the farthest Left the Conservatives could tolerate. He was misguided into thinking you guy's play fair. You don't. You take, but can't give. You never gave him a break for 8 years. Neither do you deserve one without first earning it.
also that chart is dishonest since who is in the white house isn't the ones controlling the spending
its CONGRESS

Hey....why risk it.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

George was too easy on you guys. He was the farthest Left the Conservatives could tolerate. He was misguided into thinking you guy's play fair.

Yeah.....he was misguided. That's what he was...... :rolleyes:

bush_littlebigman.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU[/ame]​

Last edited:
intense-albums-washington-d-c-trip-picture2860-img-1254-03.jpg

There was a good crowd there, in spite of the efforts to keep people away. Pretty shameful, yet no one really expects you to play fair. ;)

Proceed.

He talks like an ignorant buffoon. For being a person of such SUPPOSED prominence both you should be ashamed of him. Race has NOTHING to do with it, other than his racist memories and revisionist history.

Not when you're so blatantly racist as Heyluh is. Its just too offensive for folks to tolerate.

I can image the average non-racist Deep South individual feels like kicking his teeth in every time they see his bulldog mug on da teevee.

Hey....why risk it.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

also that chart is dishonest since who is in the white house isn't the ones controlling the spending
its CONGRESS
Who controlled Congress for almost all of 2001-2007? Republicans. And they were out of control. Because Bush didn't control them with his veto pen.

Republicans did also control Congress from 1995-2001, but was controlled by Bill Clinton.

its CONGRESS
Who controlled Congress for almost all of 2001-2007? Republicans. And they were out of control. Because Bush didn't control them with his veto pen.

Republicans did also control Congress from 1995-2001, but was controlled by Bill Clinton.
but that chart only covers the white house
so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

its CONGRESS

but that chart only covers the white house
so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

Nor would an honest person claim that anyone had control over the Senate during the Bush years.

Forum List

Back