Heyluh Bawbuh & The Citizen's Council of Missuhsaypay

intense-albums-washington-d-c-trip-picture2860-img-1254-03.jpg

There was a good crowd there, in spite of the efforts to keep people away. Pretty shameful, yet no one really expects you to play fair. ;)
This is supposed to be a good-example of WHAT?????
301.gif

It's lookin' MUCH-more like.....

"HEY, everybody!! LOOK!!! COLORED-PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

(....And, TRY to overlook the shocked-faces, in the crowd. :rolleyes: )​

George was too easy on you guys. He was the farthest Left the Conservatives could tolerate. He was misguided into thinking you guy's play fair. You don't. You take, but can't give. You never gave him a break for 8 years. Neither do you deserve one without first earning it.
also that chart is dishonest since who is in the white house isn't the ones controlling the spending
its CONGRESS
Who controlled Congress for almost all of 2001-2007? Republicans. And they were out of control. Because Bush didn't control them with his veto pen.

Republicans did also control Congress from 1995-2001, but was controlled by Bill Clinton.
....And, you heard the SAME cryin' & whinin' from "conservatives", THEN!!!!!
346.gif

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." — Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

329.gif

What do you think when people say "Oh he speaks so well." In reference to Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

It's the same thing, and yes, that makes you a racist.

I don't know anything about the person, I'm just tired of your racist ass.

Funny I thought that to be a racist was to believe that somehow another race is inferior by nature. Not merely being predjudice.

Insulting the way people speak implies you consider them inferior quite plainly.

Childish not racist.

There was a good crowd there, in spite of the efforts to keep people away. Pretty shameful, yet no one really expects you to play fair. ;)
This is supposed to be a good-example of WHAT?????
301.gif

It's lookin' MUCH-more like.....

"HEY, everybody!! LOOK!!! COLORED-PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

(....And, TRY to overlook the shocked-faces, in the crowd. :rolleyes: )​

Actually there were some Black 's there too, even though the DNC Ranks and the Controlled Media discouraged participation by calling the Tea Party Racist, by painting it as ugly and hateful, by claiming that it stole from MLK, it was there, in part, to honor him and his dream. This should not offend, and yet it does. The real issues may be something other than what you claim. I did post dozens of pictures here, after the event. This picture was one of my favorite. What I did find at the Rally, were people from every persuasion, just like you and I, that feel we are going in a bad direction. We were there to effect change. We did.
The fact that you jump at the chance to make it about Race, is something maybe, to question within yourself. I have over 600 pictures from the Trip. Most of and around the Rally. All different kinds of people from all over. Allot of good will. It was really nice to see that.

intense-albums-washington-d-c-trip-picture2863-img-1372-03.jpg

intense-albums-washington-d-c-trip-picture2862-img-1368-03.jpg

intense-albums-washington-d-c-trip-picture2861-img-1365-03.jpg

also that chart is dishonest since who is in the white house isn't the ones controlling the spending
its CONGRESS
Who controlled Congress for almost all of 2001-2007? Republicans. And they were out of control. Because Bush didn't control them with his veto pen.

Republicans did also control Congress from 1995-2001, but was controlled by Bill Clinton.
but that chart only covers the white house
so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

How do you mean? I don't see how this only covers the WH. It's a chart that tracks spending, divided by who was president.

so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

Nor would an honest person claim that anyone had control over the Senate during the Bush years.
What does THAT mean?

In all things there is spin, there are also good people coming from different perspectives representing who they are, as individuals, it is wrong to run from the truth of that. The most important thing we each have to offer the whole is individual perspective. Why obstruct that? Haven't we had enough repression already? Yes or No? Why were Blacks discouraged from attending the 8/28 Rally? What does that say about the Blacks that came anyway?

Have you heard the latest? Looks like ol' Hayley has been using state funds and planes to go to football games and boxing matches and fancy hotels - none of it involving state business. To the tune of over $500,000!!!

Go get him teabaggers!!!!!

Link to follow, when I get around to it.

so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

Nor would an honest person claim that anyone had control over the Senate during the Bush years.
What does THAT mean?

The Senate was virtually split down the middle with no power to accomplish much of anything. One would think that after 8 years it was obvious. At one point we even had Joint Chairmanships, correct?

so it is dishonest
even you gotta see that

How do you mean? I don't see how this only covers the WH. It's a chart that tracks spending, divided by who was president.
nevermind, you are clearly too fucking stupid to get it

Have you heard the latest? Looks like ol' Hayley has been using state funds and planes to go to football games and boxing matches and fancy hotels - none of it involving state business. To the tune of over $500,000!!!

How about you work on your own laundry list. One would think that life had no meaning before you came along to instruct us? Where there is wrong doing there should be consequence, it is a matter of Justice, not Politics. ;)

How much you wanna bet what the official response will be from the TeaBaggin' hypocrites?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

Last edited:
What does THAT mean?

The Senate was virtually split down the middle with no power to accomplish much of anything. One would think that after 8 years it was obvious. At one point we even had Joint Chairmanships, correct?
Wait a minute - Republicans passed the Bush tax cuts by the skin of it's teeth: by Reconciliation (Republicans HATE Reconciliation, we've recently been told), having Dick Cheney come out of his undisclosed location to break the Senate tie.

So don't tell me Republicans couldn't get anything done in the Senate for 8 years.

Forum List

Back