Heyluh Bawbuh & The Citizen's Council of Missuhsaypay

You dumb CON$...

"Heyluh Bawbuh" is NOT namecalling...its simply phonetic spelling of his name.

That's the way the man talks and sounds...I'm just following suit.

British-Fail.jpg

You dumb CON$...
A nice Southern Drawl sounds far more intelligent than what comes out of the mouths of most modern rappers.

"Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo".

You dumb CON$...
A nice Southern Drawl sounds far more intelligent than what comes out of the mouths of most modern rappers.

"Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo muthuh fuckuh,
Yo".
I'm glad you brought up the comparison of dumb ignorant ghetto rappers and supposedly a representative of American government.

Think about that comparison you dumb CON.

A dumb ignorant rapper...to a southern governmental representative...sounding exactly ignorant.

LOL!!!

49izadw.gif

All Posts About Mod Functions Cleaned Out. Any Comments About Mod Functions or Actions Should Be Dealt With IN PM's.

Moved To Politics With the Hopes that Adults Will Behave Like Adults.

First he was for it, so much so he posed with them during a fundraiser for a private school that was intended to keep blacks out. Now he's "condeming it" a mere week or so later.

Think Heyluh Bawbuh is Presidential material?

Better yet, think The Citizen's Council is an upstanding organization?

Yes, no, maybe so?

Why/Why not?

Got any links, or facts or anything that doesn't prove you are a racist POS?

Two Questions for the aplogists in this thread:

1. What about this thread was racist? You insulted the way people talk.

2. How can you honestly defend Heyluh Bawbuh's stance and positions?

I'm home today, so I'm listening.

P.S. - We're not talking about the new black panthers, which, NO ONE on the left nor right on this thread, or publicly or in the media has defended.

Proceed.

What do you think when people say "Oh he speaks so well." In reference to Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

It's the same thing, and yes, that makes you a racist.

I don't know anything about the person, I'm just tired of your racist ass.

Rachel really put the she-wood to ole Haley last night lol, classic!
Barbour isn't worth a thread. He has no chance, he is a bigot, and it's a joke to imagine anyone outside of the deep South voting for him.

TXLongHorn over there happens to think ole Heyluh Bawbuh would make an EXCELLENT Presidential candidate.

Of course he happens to be from Texas, and you know what my thoughts are on folks from Texas.

It doesn't surprise me one bit he feels that way.

Texas, the state that seceded TWICE in order to preserve slavery. (yes, once from Mexico, once from the United States of America).

Two Questions for the aplogists in this thread:

1. What about this thread was racist? You insulted the way people talk.

2. How can you honestly defend Heyluh Bawbuh's stance and positions?

I'm home today, so I'm listening.

P.S. - We're not talking about the new black panthers, which, NO ONE on the left nor right on this thread, or publicly or in the media has defended.

Proceed.

What do you think when people say "Oh he speaks so well." In reference to Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

It's the same thing, and yes, that makes you a racist.

I don't know anything about the person, I'm just tired of your racist ass.

Funny I thought that to be a racist was to believe that somehow another race is inferior by nature. Not merely being predjudice.

First he was for it, so much so he posed with them during a fundraiser for a private school that was intended to keep blacks out. Now he's "condeming it" a mere week or so later.

Think Heyluh Bawbuh is Presidential material?

Better yet, think The Citizen's Council is an upstanding organization?

Yes, no, maybe so?

Why/Why not?
Hell....once everyone's aware o' his money-laundering background, his potential-candidacy (for national-office) will go tits-UP!!

July 22nd, 1997

"Haley Barbour, the errant former chairman of the Republican National Committee, who is going to have a very tough time explaining his "think tank" -- National Policy Forum -- which appears to be more of a "laundry" for illegal foreign campaign contributions that the RNC could not take itself for fear of prosecution."

LINK

Haley Barbour has too much baggage to run. You would think the Dems. would support him running, it would be hard to lose against him.

Just curious, who do you think was keeping Blacks away from the Freedom Rally on 8/28?

Rachel really put the she-wood to ole Haley last night lol, classic!
Barbour isn't worth a thread. He has no chance, he is a bigot, and it's a joke to imagine anyone outside of the deep South voting for him.

Sadly, you're right in part. He doesn't really stand a chance. But not because he's a bigot. More likely because he will be labeled as one by the leftwing media while they ignore all the good he did for MS's large black population. He'll be black-balled because of his overly southern drawl. He'll be ridiculed because he's from MS....the same state that brought us B. B. King, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, OPRAH, Walter Payton and Jerry Rice.
.....And, he's merely demonstrating a lil' "nostalgia", for those days o' his youth.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back