Heyluh Bawbuh & The Citizen's Council of Missuhsaypay

Have you heard the latest? Looks like ol' Hayley has been using state funds and planes to go to football games and boxing matches and fancy hotels - none of it involving state business. To the tune of over $500,000!!!

Go get him teabaggers!!!!!

Link to follow, when I get around to it.

How about you work on your own laundry list. One would think that life had no meaning before you came along to instruct us? Where there is wrong doing there should be consequence, it is a matter of Justice, not Politics. ;)
I did all my laundry on Sunday - I'm cool.

But hey - this Hayley Barbour thing could be pretty embarrassing, don'tcha think?

Have you heard the latest? Looks like ol' Hayley has been using state funds and planes to go to football games and boxing matches and fancy hotels - none of it involving state business. To the tune of over $500,000!!!

How much you wanna bet what the official response will be from the TeaBaggin' hypocrites?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]
It sure has been quiet so far!

Maybe it needs it's own thread?

Of course he happens to be from Texas, and you know what my thoughts are on folks from Texas.

You hate them because most of them are white?

What do I win?????

94800225v6_225x225_Front.jpg

How much you wanna bet what the official response will be from the TeaBaggin' hypocrites?

The Tea Party is a relatively new movement Marc. You seem real judgmental there, you should check your premise. Injustice comes in all shapes and sizes, there is little immune to it, on either side of the aisle, on either side of the tracks, you might want to consider that. There are all different kinds of Klan's, I don't condone any of them, how about you? Are you capable of seeing People for who they are, Individually? Are you capable of judging people on individual merit? That is something we all need to work on. The Tea Party did contribute to allot of house cleaning in the RNC, it will effect the DNC also in time. It ain't perfect, but who is?

How about you work on your own laundry list. One would think that life had no meaning before you came along to instruct us? Where there is wrong doing there should be consequence, it is a matter of Justice, not Politics. ;)

But hey - this Hayley Barbour thing could be pretty embarrassing, don'tcha think?

Actually it doesn't phase me in the least, neither do I have any interest in obstructing due process. Can you say that about Charlie Rangel? Stop acting like your shit don't stink. ;) ACORN? William Jennings "Bill" Jefferson?

Actually it doesn't phase me in the least, neither do I have any interest in obstructing due process. Can you say that about Charlie Rangel? Stop acting like your shit don't stink. ;) ACORN? William Jennings "Bill" Jefferson?
actually, wouldnt that be "frozen dough" Jefferson ;)

The Tea Party is a relatively new movement Marc. You seem real judgmental there, you should check your premise. Injustice comes in all shapes and sizes, there is little immune to it, on either side of the aisle, on either side of the tracks, you might want to consider that. There are all different kinds of Klan's, I don't condone any of them, how about you? Are you capable of seeing People for who they are, Individually? Are you capable of judging people on individual merit? That is something we all need to work on. The Tea Party did contribute to allot of house cleaning in the RNC, it will effect the DNC also in time. It ain't perfect, but who is?
The Tea Party has been around since Bush II's days if not before. This they've claimed themselves. You'll have to forgive me if I seem judgmental, which I am, because many in the current Tea Party has implied, suggested and/or outright stated that they are not interested in working with or participating with The Dems, as their views are too far removed from them. Therefore the TeaBaggers are simply the RepubliCON$ in disguise. You know...that crop of CON$ that were embarrassed by the Bush Regime record so changed their name and went into hiding until its safe to come out of the closet as a Full On RepubliCON. On top of that, they haven't shown their willingness to work with Dems either...only to stop them by any means and at any cost.

Moreover, I'm not convinced that the Baggers have cleaned the RNC of anything of significance...if anything they've added more loons and given more "credence" for lack of a better word to FarReicht loons. A platform, yeah...that's the word. They've given the loons of the Reich a platform.

In short...I don't by their schtick, nor your excuse of them either. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

The Tea Party has been around since Bush II's days if not before. This they've claimed themselves. You'll have to forgive me if I seem judgmental, which I am, because many in the current Tea Party has implied, suggested and/or outright stated that they are not interested in working with or participating with The Dems, as their views are too far removed from them. Therefore the TeaBaggers are simply the RepubliCON$ in disguise. You know...that crop of CON$ that were embarrassed by the Bush Regime record so changed their name and went into hiding until its safe to come out of the closet as a Full On RepubliCON. On top of that, they haven't shown their willingness to work with Dems either...only to stop them by any means and at any cost.

Moreover, I'm not convinced that the Baggers have cleaned the RNC of anything of significance...if anything they've added more loons and given more "credence" for lack of a better word to FarReicht loons. A platform, yeah...that's the word. They've given the loons of the Reich a platform.

In short...I don't by their schtick, nor your excuse of them either. Sorry.

The Tea Party is Anti Statist. In a Perfect world I'd probably call myself a Constitutional Democrat, but the World is not a perfect place. Statism is Soft Tyranny. All Soft Tyranny's turn into Hard Tyranny's. I will never get past that. That is me Personally. When you are trashed for being an individual, for standing on your own ideas, rather than trading in Conscience to fit in, you will see it differently. I find the Tea Party very tolerant of Individual Perspective and witness. When I find it something other than that, I will look elsewhere. Unalienable Right, is about you being empowered and made aware, through thought, word, and action, anything that obstructs that we should each be questioning., in politics, and in life.

The Tea Party is Anti Statist. In a Perfect world I'd probably call myself a Constitutional Democrat, but the World is not a perfect place. Statism is Soft Tyranny. All Soft Tyranny's turn into Hard Tyranny's. I will never get past that. That is me Personally. When you are trashed for being an individual, for standing on your own ideas, rather than trading in Conscience to fit in, you will see it differently. I find the Tea Party very tolerant of Individual Perspective and witness. When I find it something other than that, I will look elsewhere. Unalienable Right, is about you being empowered and made aware, through thought, word, and action, anything that obstructs that we should each be questioning., in politics, and in life.

Firstly, I thanked you because I believe you are being sincere. Which is more I can say about a lot of people.

I do believe you are wrong about these people, but I believe you are sincere. I believe the Baggers pick and choose what they want to fight for under "unalienable rights." There are lots of individual freedoms for which they seem not to care much about...not the current crop at least.

I think this year we'll see clearly and distinctly what the Tea Party is all about. By the year's end we'll know what they stand for, as a current group. Some political pundits have recently suggested that we'll see fractions of them breaking off in the coming year or two. I tend to agree with that. The current crop are basically Right Wingers, wanting to take back control so they have "taken over" the Tea Party.

Time will tell.

To bring it back to the OP, Haley Barbour is NO Tea Partier. Or do you think he is?

Forum List

Back