Hey...the left wing is dreaming of assassinating another Republican President again...

Probably way more people than just the far left. Trump has pissed off and walked over a whole lot of people. Not just in his campaign, but for his entire life.

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.
Dreams of an assassin?
That a book title?

There's a reason the GOP inserted an establishment religious nut into Trump's VP spot. They've got their fingers crossed too.
And the Democrats just put an even more hardcore religious nut in charge of the DNC.
No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....
Get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

Is it possible that you are unaware of the fact that our code of law is based on religious doctrine???

Could you really be this stupid????

Government school grad, huh?

And the Democrats just put an even more hardcore religious nut in charge of the DNC.
No one's been named yet, but if he does get named, get back to me when he's the one instead of republicans trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

He is a radicl muslim who supports the racist group the nation of islam....he is a typical democrat...a racist through and through.....
Get back to me when he's the one, instead of republicans, trying to cram religious doctrine into our code of law

Is it possible that you are unaware of the fact that our code of law is based on religious doctrine???

Our code of law protects us from the most savage aspects of religion. Still it's had to be amended in the past. Religious doctrine and our code of law used to call for slavery for example. Thankfully saner and more secular minds prevailed.

Our code of law protects us from the most savage aspects of religion. Still it's had to be amended in the past. Religious doctrine and our code of law used to call for slavery for example. Thankfully saner and more secular minds prevailed.

No, Religious doctrine did not call for slavery...the democrats used religion to justify owning black people ........

islam calls for slavery....and the apparent leading candidate for the democrats is a muslim from the nation of islam branch of islam.....he is a racist....

No, Religious doctrine did not call for slavery...the democrats used religion to justify owning black people ........

islam calls for slavery....and the apparent leading candidate for the democrats is a muslim from the nation of islam branch of islam.....he is a racist....
Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things. Thankfully, secular social liberals have won battle after battle in this country for hundreds of years to get us the freedoms we have today :thup:

I asked two questions.

Answering either one will provide the answer for the other.

I asked two questions.

Actually you asked 3 questions.

Learn to Count - Counting Game | Turtle Diary

Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things. Thankfully, secular social liberals have won battle after battle in this country for hundreds of years to get us the freedoms we have today :thup:

"Evil people use religion to justify all kinds of things."

The typical bigotry from a Liberal.

BTW....
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

So.....who taught you to hate America?

I asked two questions.

The questions were rhetorical.....your stupidity is on display daily.

BTW....
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
Coulter

They were also smart enough to realize the need to protect people from religious tyranny :thup:

Thank you Founding Fathers :clap:

I asked two questions.

Do you always make follow up requests for rhetorical questions? :cuckoo:

BTW....

Coulter

They were also smart enough to realize the need to protect people from religious tyranny :thup:

Of course that was not the case. What they did was guarantee freedom to practice one's religion.

It was not restricted until the Liberal FDR appointed a KKKer, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Courts.

Curious how much you don't know.
That must be why you're a Liberal, huh?

I asked two questions.

Only with slow learners.

BTW....

Coulter

Of course that was not the case. What they did was guarantee freedom to practice one's religion.

It was not restricted until the Liberal FDR appointed a KKKer, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Courts.

You are not free to practice your religion? What laws are preventing you? Hmm... there aren't any politicians trying to ban your religion or put you on a registry are there?

I asked two questions.

Only with slow learners.
^ says the girl who can't count to 3

BTW....

Coulter

You are not free to practice your religion? What laws are preventing you? Hmm... there aren't any politicians trying to ban your religion or put you on a registry are there?

Ask those bakers, florists and photographers if they can practice their religions without losing their businesses....genius....

Remember when Bush was elected...and books and movies came out fantasizing about assassinating him....well...they're baaaaaaaack.........

Michelle Malkin: The Return of The Far Left's Assassination Fascination - The Truth About Guns

Michelle Malkin writes [via ammoland.com]: Alert the CDC: Left-wing America has been overcome by another contagious epidemic of assassination fascination. It’s time to declare a public health crisis.

In San Antonio last week, two high school students performed a sicko skit depicting the assassination of President-elect Donald Trump.

In Cleveland, unhinged 24-year-old Zachary Benson tweeted his “life goal is to assassinate Trump.” The hashtag #AssassinateTrump surfaced on Twitter, along with a flood of bloodthirsty death wishes.

Another #AssassinateTrump threat came from Atlanta public transit employee Aleama Philips, who tweeted, “I wish I had the balls to kill him myself,” illustrated with a photo of Trump dead and riddled with bullets. She was fired by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority last week.

In San Diego, the loony (and now former) CEO of cybersecurity firm PacketSled, Matt Harrigan, took to Facebook on election night to declare “I’m going to kill the president.” He further threatened that he was “getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you, [expletive]. I’ll find you.”

In the music world, rapper Rick Ross vowed to “assassinate Trump like I’m (George) Zimmerman.”

Inevitably, the Kill Trump mania has spread overseas. French radio host Pablo Mira reportedly gloated: “Donald Trump and his victory have given a hope in the American people — the hope that he would be killed even before his inauguration.”

Where is your condemnation of these perverted incitements to violence, President Obama? Where are you, media concern trolls, to bemoan the anti-Trump culture of hatred and climate of intolerance?

AWOL, of course. The Blame Righty crowd that has falsely blamed random shootings and suicides on conservative talk radio, the tea party, right-wing blogs and Fox News is nowhere to be found when left-wing violent extremism rears its ugly head.
When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, the GOP was "the left" and Liberal

Instead your Democrats favor a religious savage who in his attempt to assassinate trump wouldn't be too specific. As a Muslim terrorist he'd take out a couple of adjacent city blocks in the process.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...-enters-race-dnc-chair-strong-support-n683751

BTW....

Coulter

Ask those bakers, florists and photographers if they can practice their religions without losing their businesses....genius....
Of course they can....genius.....

Is somebody trying to ban their religion, monitor their churches, or put them on a government registry?

Forum List

Back