Hey, Mitt; ya missed a spot.

Clintoon had more of a negligible record in Arkansas than Romney has, dumbass....And that didn't stop (D) bootlickers like you from supporting him.

Unlike you, I can remember all the way back to 1992.

thats becasue like most slobbering partisans (see: OP et al) history starts and stops again when convenient. And then you have to imagine these folks actually reading something.....anything if they were even sentient back then.

In short if its not on the newspapers they are collecting for a bedroll blowing around in the back of whatever 7-11 they happen to be living behind at the moment, they don't know and won't see it, there fore it doesn't exist. ( 2008 is even stretch;)

I don't believe you understand the math here.

unemployment in mass was 5.6% when he took office in jan 2003 and was 4.7% when he left office in jan 2007.

First, 5% unemployment is generally considered full employment since you will always have a certain percentage of people, for one reason or another, who are unemployed.

Second, Romney must have "created" jobs [if you believe elected officials actually create jobs] in order to reduce unemployment to 4.7% which is a figure below "full employment." There would be no need to "create" jobs at this point and MA would be expected to drop in rank on the chart of "job creators."

When your unemployment drops to 4.7%, your ranking at 47th on the list of job creators is a plus, not a negative.

Okay. What I know is, he said he was going to do something based on his business acumen, he did not do so, and now he's saying he's going to do it again.

Apparently all manner of people see it differently than I do (as happens every time I show up here) so, again, I get it. I need to stop starting threads that offend the 80% of this board that leans right.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Okay. What I know is, he said he was going to do something based on his business acumen, he did not do so, and now he's saying he's going to do it again.

Apparently all manner of people see it differently than I do (as happens every time I show up here) so, again, I get it. I need to stop starting threads that offend the 80% of this board that leans right.

offend?

please

offend?

please

jesus wept.....twice...

You're right. It is 'bad or questionable' that he's running on the same platform now that he ran on then, and he wasn't able to accomplish what he said he would do based on 'being a businessman', so I'll ask again.

Why should we believe he can do well by 50 states, when he set the one he had back 10 spots?

what part of *full employment* baffles you?

mickey d's was paying 12.50/hour to start and they still had trouble getting people.

I can support me on $12.50 an hour. I can't support my family.

You could, if it wasn't for big over bloated government.

I love the dolts who posts up links from hyper-partisan hacks. For those who might be unaware, Begala is a far left k00k you can frequently find over at MSNBC.
You moron. Begala has never been on MSNBC. He's been with CNN since he left the Clinton Administration.

And this, folks, is why you should never believe a wingnut. They NEVER have any facts to offer, just their faulty memories of how great past Republicans were, and how bad past Democrats were.

what part of *full employment* baffles you?

mickey d's was paying 12.50/hour to start and they still had trouble getting people.

I can support me on $12.50 an hour. I can't support my family.

You could, if it wasn't for big over bloated government.

How so? This isn't about government, this is about wages not keeping up with inflation, and jobs leaving America. If all that's left is jobs at WallyWorld and Mickey Dee's, then something is wrong with this picture.

Clintoon had more of a negligible record in Arkansas than Romney has, dumbass....And that didn't stop (D) bootlickers like you from supporting him.

No he didn't.

Arkansas was the pitts and Clinton made it better. Not good mind you, not even fair..but better then it was.

Which is why he ran on the record.

No he didn't.

Arkansas was the pitts and Clinton made it better. Not good mind you, not even fair..but better then it was.

you know he didn't iwn the pop vote....right? he received 43%......anyone who is anyone in the political prognostication field said before and still does, ( from both sides of the aisles btw) Perot prevented a Bush 1 second term.

and, back to square 1.

No he didn't.

you know he didn't iwn the pop vote....right? he received 43%......anyone who is anyone in the political prognostication field said before and still does, ( from both sides of the aisles btw) Perot prevented a Bush 1 second term.

and, back to square 1.

Back to square one..what?

He got more votes in the general election then George HW Bush and won the electoral college. Something his son didn't do against Gore.

it's hard to create jobs when the economy is running at full employment.

unemployment in mass was 5.6% when he took office in jan 2003 and was 4.7% when he left office in jan 2007.

Well, let's compare that to the national numbers.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

When Romney took office, the national Unemployment rate was 5.8%. Which was actually considered pretty bad at the time. (IT would cap out at 6.3% in June.) When he left office in January 2007, the national rate was down to 4.6%.

So essentially, he got something that was a touch better than the national average and left with something a touch worse than the national average. In short, the guy was about average.

Keep in mind, this is a guy who is a business genius... And his performance was about the spread.

Forum List

Back