Hey, Let's Seceede Or Start a Revolution... Said the Left in 2005

Oh wow! You are so rugged! You have deer to cook. If you hadn't given us that bit of unsolicited irrelevant info, we might not think of you as such a self-sufficient manly-man.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a transmission to rebuild before I head into the woods to scout a location for my secondary doomsday bunker.

Tool.
Every post you have made in this thread is irrelevant and unsolicited, but that doesn't stop you at all does it dummy.
OH and by the way I rebuilt the engine to a 57 ford truck yesterday, and finished building a house Friday.

All the things you can do! I am so impressed! Thanks for telling us.

bigrebnc is the extremist equivalent to ObamaPhoneLady: can only react and emote, can't think
Oh wow! You are so rugged! You have deer to cook. If you hadn't given us that bit of unsolicited irrelevant info, we might not think of you as such a self-sufficient manly-man.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a transmission to rebuild before I head into the woods to scout a location for my secondary doomsday bunker.

Tool.
Every post you have made in this thread is irrelevant and unsolicited, but that doesn't stop you at all does it dummy.
OH and by the way I rebuilt the engine to a 57 ford truck yesterday, and finished building a house Friday.
Liberal defending a liberal nothing new

Tool.

I can do many things only thing you can do is hold your hand out for that guberment check.

You are right: you are nothing new, just acting like the ObamaPhoneLady.

bigrebnc is the extremist equivalent to ObamaPhoneLady: can only react and emote, can't think
Liberal defending a liberal nothing new

I can do many things only thing you can do is hold your hand out for that guberment check.

Have you ever received a government check?

No not at all you couldn't be more wrong. Anyone who thinks the supreme court is run by the Republicans are nutters and their is no arguing with them.
I didn't say they were run by republicans.

Their allegeince is republican.
Here's what you said nutter

What exactly happened the first six years, that the democrats didn't compound too and make worse?
A republican controlled Congress, Presidency and SCOTUS.

That is about as complete absolute power gets in this country short of a dictatorship.

How did you get to be so irresponsible that you refuse to be held accountable for your own actions?

Bill Ayers is a mover and shaker in the democrat party and he should be sharing a cell with Charlie Manson. Both Manson and Ayers were (are?) advocates of the violent overthrow of the Country. You can include John Kerry and his one time partner (Hanoi) Jane Fonda when they created their phony "winter soldiers" project which was designed to bring racial unrest together with the anti-war movement and create a revolution.

Forum List

Back