A Question For The Left Wingers On This Forum

Again, what alternate reality do you get this stuff from?

I don't know if you're just completely brainwashed, or if you're deliberately pushing propaganda. In either case, there's no point in taking you seriously.
Wages for the middle class grew substantially more under Trump than under Obama. Where have you been?

It’s not all he said.

But even if it was, how does that not set off massive alarms in your head? It’s just such an incredibly corrupt thing to say.

What's irritating is how you on the left think you can determine what he meant when he said it. As for myself, I always use exact words. For instance had he said "well make new votes" then you'd have a legitimate argument. It's like the late Rush Limbaugh said so many times, words have meanings.

The entire anti-Trump movement is based on leftist mind reading, also known in your Holy Bible, the book 1984, as Thought Police.

Trump said there were some very fine people there--he must have been referring to the white supremacists.
Trump said Mexico is not sending us their best--Trump meant all Mexicans were rapists and murderers.
Trump said we must fight like hell--Trump meant people should get violent.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor--Trump must have meant a quid pro quo.

See what this is all about now?

What's irritating is how you on the left think you can determine what he meant when he said it. As for myself, I always use exact words. For instance had he said "well make new votes" then you'd have a legitimate argument. It's like the late Rush Limbaugh said so many times, words have meanings.

The entire anti-Trump movement is based on leftist mind reading, also known in your Holy Bible, the book 1984, as Thought Police.

Trump said there were some very fine people there--he must have been referring to the white supremacists.
Trump said Mexico is not sending us their best--Trump meant all Mexicans were rapists and murderers.
Trump said we must fight like hell--Trump meant people should get violent.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor--Trump must have meant a quid pro quo.

See what this is all about now?
It’s amazing how you bend over backwards to find the best possible light to look at his statements.

Everyone else who isn’t so entrenched in the cult like behavior is well aware of what was going on.

It’s like if someone says “nice place, shame if something would happen to it” is an obvious threat but you just want to look at the literal words and see that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with such a statement.

It’s not very bright.

It’s amazing how you bend over backwards to find the best possible light to look at his statements.

Everyone else who isn’t so entrenched in the cult like behavior is well aware of what was going on.

It’s like if someone says “nice place, shame if something would happen to it” is an obvious threat but you just want to look at the literal words and see that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with such a statement.

It’s not very bright.

No because that would be a threat. Trump never said anything like that. Nearly all the attacks on Trump were built on lies, false interpretations or mythical crystal balls. You can't take words or phrases that have multiple meanings and choose one to your liking and calling it a win.

Had you actually watched Jan 6th in real time, you'd know the Jan 6th hearings were full of shit.
Ahh, another who saw the insurrection attempt on TV so knows everything that took place before, after and behind the scenes.

Your insight is certainly remarkable.

Which parts of the Jan 6 hearings did your media masters tell you were full of shit? Be specific.

If your schtick is evading questions, then you are not correct.

Question: Could you tell by watching Jan 6 live that Trump knew people were armed when he sent them to the Capital?

You've been rebutted by so many people at this point, yet you continue to embarrass yourself.

For the quadriollionth time: Not only did your Kangaroo committee edit out "peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol" (all while dangerous boomers swayed to and fro to "YMCA" - intimidating!) - but the riot began before Trump was even finished speaking.

If you weren't such a partisan hack with no concern for the truth whatsoever (yeah, we all see it) - you'd take these facts into account and either accept you're being fed BS - or at the very least you'd examine them further to see where they lead.

Besides, shouldn't you be aiming your ire at the FBI? If you, Mr. Intrepid Keyboard Warrior to the Stars has all this figured out - why has not a single solitary soul been charged with "Insurrection"? "Russian Collusion"? Anything. I mean, the FBI is failing you miserably, yet you seem fine with this. It's almost as if you don't really care. Hhhhmmm.

You're wasting people's time, and contribute absolutely nothing of value to the conversation or in service to the illumination of facts.

Perhaps you should consider a hobby.

You've been rebutted by so many people at this point, yet you continue to embarrass yourself.

For the quadriollionth time: Not only did your Kangaroo committee edit out "peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol" (all while dangerous boomers swayed to and fro to "YMCA" - intimidating!) - but the riot began before Trump was even finished speaking.

Duh. Of course Trump warned them to march peacefully to the capital. Why the hell would he want them to get themselves in trouble before they even got there.

The riot started before Trump started speaking cause the proud boys got their first.

"In his testimony, Quested recalled how hundreds of Proud Boys had ditched the Ellipse and made straight for the Capitol complex at about 10:30 on Jan. 6. They watched as the cops set up bike-rack style barricades, and donned riot gear on the west side perimeter of the Capitol, before circling to the other side of the halls of Congress to see the East side."

If you weren't such a partisan hack with no concern for the truth whatsoever (yeah, we all see it) - you'd take these facts into account and either accept you're being fed BS - or at the very least you'd examine them further to see where they lead.

Besides, shouldn't you be aiming your ire at the FBI? If you, Mr. Intrepid Keyboard Warrior to the Stars has all this figured out - why has not a single solitary soul been charged with "Insurrection"? "Russian Collusion"? Anything. I mean, the FBI is failing you miserably, yet you seem fine with this. It's almost as if you don't really care. Hhhhmmm.

People have been charged sedition which is similar to insurrection...but regardless, insurrection charges are not a requirement for an attempted insurection to have taken place.

I don't really understand how the Republicans' Russia investigation is relevant but just an FYI, the Republican investigation was for Russian coordination, not collusion. Your media masters kept calling it collusion to muddy the waters since collusion is not a defined crime.

You're wasting people's time, and contribute absolutely nothing of value to the conversation or in service to the illumination of facts.

Perhaps you should consider a hobby.
I noticed you didn't answer my question deflector.

How did you know Trump sent the crowd to the capital knowing they were armed by just watching the live Jan 6 live feed?

Duh. Of course Trump warned them to march peacefully to the capital. Why the hell would he want them to get themselves in trouble before they even got there.

Ooooohh.....right. So when is he getting charged with insurrection?

The riot started before Trump started speaking cause the proud boys got their first.

Which totally implicates Trump!

Oh wait, no it doesn't.
People have been charged sedition which is similar to insurrection...but regardless, insurrection charges are not a requirement for an attempted insurection to have taken place.

Blah blah blah.

You'll bend over backwards to justify endless BS.

It's 2023.

When is Trump being charged for instigating an "insurrection" - or even "sedition" - that took place two fucking years ago?

I don't really understand

Agreed.

how the Republicans' Russia investigation

Because it's just the first (?) in a long list of examples of how your idiot media/intelligence agencies/Party conglomerate scream from the rafters that Trump has committed a crime and will pay.....then nothing happens because it was all bologna.

Seven long agonizing years of this for you. And you're still unquestionably ingesting every morsel you're fed like the ignorant, compliant sheep you are.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost.

How did you know Trump sent the crowd to the capital knowing they were armed by just watching the live Jan 6 live feed?

What a stupid question.

How do you know he did? Oh wait, because he's been charged with such.

Oh no, after two years he hasn't been charged with anything.

And the best part? The latest "classified documents" bologna (remember when he stole the nuclear codes?) has now also been turned into a shitshow by the very fact your Commander In Thief got caught with classified docs being kept in his fucking garage. And as VP - unlike President Trump - he didn't even have the power to declassify them.

Quick! The SS Catsnmeters is taking on water fast! Go turn on CNN and get some fresh talking points!!!

What a joke you are.

Ooooohh.....right. So when is he getting charged with insurrection?

Which totally implicates Trump!

Oh wait, no it doesn't.

Blah blah blah.

You'll bend over backwards to justify endless BS.

It's 2023.

When is Trump being charged for instigating an "insurrection" - or even "sedition" - that took place two fucking years ago?

Agreed.

Because it's just the first (?) in a long list of examples of how your idiot media/intelligence agencies/Party conglomerate scream from the rafters that Trump has committed a crime and will pay.....then nothing happens because it was all bologna.

Seven long agonizing years of this for you. And you're still unquestionably ingesting every morsel you're fed like the ignorant, compliant sheep you are.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost.

What a stupid question.

How do you know he did? Oh wait, because he's been charged with such.

Oh no, after two years he hasn't been charged with anything.

And the best part? The latest "classified documents" bologna (remember when he stole the nuclear codes?) has now also been turned into a shitshow by the very fact your Commander In Thief got caught with classified docs being kept in his fucking garage. And as VP - unlike President Trump - he didn't even have the power to declassify them.

Quick! The SS Catsnmeters is taking on water fast! Go turn on CNN and get some fresh talking points!!!

What a joke you are.
Lol, you still didn't answer my question. You didn't address my link that shows why rioters we're at the capital earlier.

All you have is deflection and ad hominem.

When you can address the topic let me know.

Lol, you still didn't answer my question. You didn't address my link that shows why rioters we're at the capital earlier.

All you have is deflection and ad hominem.

When you can address the topic let me know.

I'mma try bettah next time massah!

Ok. Then answer the question.

How could you tell by watching live tv of Jan 6, that Trump knew protestors had weapons when he sent them to the capital?

I agree with you, I couldn't tell, because in all likelihood he didn't know.

But even if you hadn't fucked up your question and asked it the way you no doubt intended:

unfalsifiable​

adjective

un·fal·si·fi·able ˌən-ˌfȯl-sə-ˈfī-ə-bəl

: not capable of being proved false

Now why don't you go complain to the FBI? They haven't even indicted the guy yet.

Maybe you should ask for a job application haha

Now you answer my question: Why hasn't Trump been indicted for anything at all after 7 years? Why does Law Enforcement suck so bad at charging the most devious and crooked politician in history with a single solitary count of anything?

The answer is staring you right in the face, but you're too stupid and brainwashed beyond redemption to take notice.

Man, thank GOD I'm no longer a Democrat.

I agree with you, I couldn't tell, because in all likelihood he didn't know.

But even if you hadn't fucked up your question and asked it the way you no doubt intended:

unfalsifiable​

adjective

un·fal·si·fi·able ˌən-ˌfȯl-sə-ˈfī-ə-bəl

: not capable of being proved false
unfalsifiable hypotheses

Now why don't you go complain to the FBI? They haven't even indicted the guy yet.

Maybe you should ask for a job application haha

Now you answer my question: Why hasn't Trump been indicted for anything at all after 7 years? Why does Law Enforcement suck so bad at even charging the most devious and crooked politician in history with a single thing?
He did know, which brings us full circle.

Had you actually watched the Jan 6 hearings you would know this.

"Hutchinson quoted Trump as directing his staff, in profane terms, to take away the metal detectors, known as magnetometers or mags, that he thought would slow down supporters who'd gathered in Washington. In videotaped testimony played before the committee, she said the former president said words to the effect of: "'I don't f-in' care that they have weapons,'" Hutchinson recalled Trump saying."

"'They're not here to hurt me. Take the f-in' mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here.'"

Without sarcasm:

When was the last time any of you changed your mind concerning anything pertaining to Trump, or even just politics in general?

I am beginning to run into a brick wall on here where I realize none of you are interested in the truth, only playing for Team Blue.

Is this altogether surprising? Not remotely. But usually there are a few more reasonable ones in the bunch of any group. After a few months on this forum, I am not discovering that here in any capacity whatsoever.

Is the Right guilty of the same? Yes, of course, and perhaps more frequently than I would like to admit. But it still pales in comparison to the New Left.

Full disclosure for context: I used to be a Democrat up until March 2020, although I began drifting away during the Trump Presidency when I saw how insane my former Party became. How one man could drive them to abandon all the principles they supposedly believe in. Trump really lifted the veil from my eyes. Whatever you think of his personality - he definitively exposed the collusion between the corporate media, the intelligence agencies and the Democratic Party.

And then the riots and lockdowns came. And I saw tangible undeniable evidence that the very Party accusing the Right of authoritarianism were guilty of the very accusations they let fly. I could not, with all good conscience, continue to support them. Esp. when Trump began supporting things in both foreign and domestic policy that the Left once (apparently) pretended to believe in.

Do not believe in stupid wars? In 2008 you were a Democrat. Now you're a Republican.

Want to stop sending jobs overseas? In 2008 you were a Democrat, now you're a Republican.

Want higher wages for the middle class? Trump pulled it off, Obama failed.

I'm so tired of people just looking at D and R without acknowledging that they are simply labels, and political parties are fluid and inevitably always change.

I still hate Bush and Cheney. And I could swear the new MAGA Party (for the most part) now hates them more than the Democrats.

I didn't change, my Party did.

Fortunately the Republican party did as well.

OK, off the soapbox.
There’s absolutely nothing about Trump that I find positive. He’s an international embarrassment. One thing I’ll admit about him is that he does have a charisma. It isn’t a charisma that appeals to me or anyone else above the lowest common denominator, but it’s there. I know it’s there simply because he did defy all conventions by winning in 2016 (barely).Clearly his cult loves him. He like Bernie have a pull that brought them results.

There’s absolutely nothing about Trump that I find positive. He’s an international embarrassment. One thing I’ll admit about him is that he does have a charisma. It isn’t a charisma that appeals to me or anyone else above the lowest common denominator, but it’s there. I know it’s there simply because he did defy all conventions by winning in 2016 (barely).Clearly his cult loves him. He like Bernie have a pull that brought them results.

Cool story bro.

Forum List

Back