Dennis Prager defines the left, vs. liberals.....a really good explanation.....

What's good that's happened in the USA in the last century happened because of the left. That's one reason the right hates the left, butthurt jealousy over the success of the left.

The left won the culture wars for good reason -- leftist ideals are moral and support freedom, rightie ideals are dogshit and back authoritarianism.

It's not the left that's currently on a censorship and fascism crusade.
Liberals believe in Freedom of Speech", leftists do not. The only things leftists have accomplished have decreased freedom and increased governmental control over citizens' lives.

No! There is no difference. What we now have is just like George Orwell's book "1984".
"Removing the Past": Eliminating it as if it didn't happen.

"Rewriting History Books": Presenting it in a more accurate manner, which obviously includes retaining most of it, since most of it is easily verifiable.

This really isn't all that complicated.

"Rewriting History Books": Presenting it in a more accurate manner, which obviously includes retaining most of it, since most of it is easily verifiable.

A more accurate manner? The 1619 Project is not a more accurate manner. It is just the result of the overactive imagination of a New York Times writer!

Wrong.

The project is not presenting anything new. It was commonly taught history. It deliberately emphasizes the bad over the good for politivcal reasons

Examples of how it "deliberately emphasizes the bad over the good for political reasons".

I'm sure you have examples to support your opinion.
Just gave you one

asked and answered.

Did it happen and exist? Yes was it terrible? yes

Was it the end all centerpiece of american history? no

Examples of how it "deliberately emphasizes the bad over the good for political reasons".

I'm sure you have examples to support your opinion.

Here you go.........

Just gave you one

asked and answered.

Did it happen and exist? Yes was it terrible? yes

Was it the end all centerpiece of american history? no
So you don't really exactly know how "it deliberately emphasizes the bad over the good for political reasons".

Full disclosure, I suspected you didn't. No one I've seen complaining about it has yet. Okay.

So you don't really exactly know how "it deliberately emphasizes the bad over the good for political reasons".

Full disclosure, I suspected you didn't. No one I've seen complaining about it has yet. Okay.
Yes I do and you did not ask that

You asked for a specific example and I gave it.

Now you are admitting that you are ignorant and most aree familiar with it. Your attempt to lie about it merely prpopves you know they are correct

What's good that's happened in the USA in the last century happened because of the left. That's one reason the right hates the left, butthurt jealousy over the success of the left.

The left won the culture wars for good reason -- leftist ideals are moral and support freedom, rightie ideals are dogshit and back authoritarianism.

It's not the left that's currently on a censorship and fascism crusade.
Yeah now we have people who think they are cats and you loons want us to play along. Progress my butt.

You don’t get to define what beliefs matter.

Why are members of the Trump Cult obsessed with gay sex and the false idea that children are being mutilated and harmed????

Why do I have to buy into your conspiracy theories and delusions by responding to your questions about shit that isn’t happening.

You have a genuine crisis of child sexual abuse against women and girls in the USA which you’re ignoring in favour of legislating against treatment for trans children.

There is no such thing as “free healthcare”. Your failure to provide universal health care to all citizens costs your economy more money than a single payer health care system.

You have the highest rate of maternal death in pregnancy in the free world, and since Roe v Wade was struck down there has been a 62% increase in maternal deaths in pregnancy in states where abortions are restricted.

Then why are there two women suing a doctor that cut their breast off at age 13? I don't care what you do as adults, but leave the children out of it.

Yes I do and you did not ask that

You asked for a specific example and I gave it.

Now you are admitting that you are ignorant and most aree familiar with it. Your attempt to lie about it merely prpopves you know they are correct
I asked for "how" and you gave me "what". I already knew the "what". You can't tell me how they're lying. You can't provide examples.

That's okay. It's exactly what I expect from you people: Aggressive ignorance. You "hear" something is bad, and that's all you need.

Hell, I only know the basics of it -- with which I disagree -- and that's clearly more than YOU know. What a shock.

I asked for "how" and you gave me "what". I already knew the "what". You can't tell me how they're lying. You can't provide examples.

That's okay. It's exactly what I expect from you people: Aggressive ignorance. You "hear" something is bad, and that's all you need.

Hell, I only know the basics of it -- with which I disagree -- and that's clearly more than YOU know. What a shock.
Wrong you only asked for examples which were fgiven the rest is you moving the goal posts and lying and the oists are there for all to see PROVING IT

You know shit about it

Forum List

Back