Hey, Let's Seceede Or Start a Revolution... Said the Left in 2005

bigreb is the far right's equivalent of the ObamaPhoneLady, and, yes, he has received most of his income from the government.

We are trying to get his kind out of our GOP.

He is so far right that Reagan is a leftist to him.

bigreb is the far right's equivalent of the ObamaPhoneLady, and, yes, he has received most of his income from the government.

We are trying to get his kind out of our GOP.

He is so far right that Reagan is a leftist to him.
I'm a Reagan conservative dumb ass deal with it
however you are a far far lefty nothing new.

Reagan would spit on bigrebnc, calling him one of the losers of the extremist "nutso" far right.

bigrebnc is a simply loony liar, who has lived off the government most of his life while attacking it.

Truly he is a TooStupid extremist crank.

Reagan would spit on bigrebnc, calling him one of the losers of the extremist "nutso" far right.

bigrebnc is a simply loony liar, who has lived off the government most of his life while attacking it.

Truly he is a TooStupid extremist crank.

most on this board have pointed out that you are a liberal, and that you lie
You aren't a supporter of Reagan because you try so hard to redefine conservatism
Yoiu are not a Reagan cobservative you are a obama liberal.
only those on the left defend you

Most of the far right nutsacks, who cost the GOP the election, agree with you.

But as the majority of the Board knows, you are a troll.

You are not a Reagan conservative simply a hick from the sticks, trying to make guns and militia something important to America.

You are a loser, bigreb, as everyone left of the extremist right here knows.

You are not a Reagan conservative simply a hick from the sticks, trying to make guns and militia something important to America.

Words from a liberal are so predictable. Dude you aren't allowed to define what a Reagan Conservative is. Unlike you I voted for Reagan twice. I've never seen you defend Reaganomics but you will go out of you way to defend obamanomics.

How many from the left signed petitions to secede? Did the Dems discuss secssion on their debates? did 25% of Liberals support secession in the polls?

Stop with the "they do it too" bullshit
How can you or anyone else stop with the "they do it to B/C", if the hypocrisy is just rampant and in your face among so many groups and/or people these days?

Reagan caused me to stop voting Republican.

Voted for him in 1980. Never again.

The one and only time you have answered truthfully unless you bring Reagan back from the dead, Non one will vote for him again.
Though the media did try to play the obama is like Reagan card back in 2008-2009
I remember that, and this is why the whole thing stinks or smells of hypocryts, and being of one who needs to be what ever is convienant at the time one needs to be what ever, in which becomes maufacturing a character at will is all that it is in the end. One generally has to do this when one lacks in character to begin with.

Of course I am, because I am a lifetime Republican, who has worked in and for the party for decades.

You are a mere troll from the extreme side of the moon who is here for grins and chuckles.

No one with a decent love for America worries about you, a mere hick from the sticks, who lived off the government most of his life.

Words from a liberal are so predictable. Dude you aren't allowed to define what a Reagan Conservative is. Unlike you I voted for Reagan twice. I've never seen you defend Reaganomics but you will go out of you way to defend obamanomics.

Much of the far right wing are psycho, yet believe they are "mainstream". Amazing.

Of course I am, because I am a lifetime Republican, who has worked in and for the party for decades.

You are a mere troll from the extreme side of the moon who is here for grins and chuckles.

No one with a decent love for America worries about you, a mere hick from the sticks, who lived off the government most of his life.

bull shit liar.

You are (1) an extremist troll, (2) no one who lives America is concerned about you, (3) you are a hick from the sticks, and (4) you made your living from government, which you now attack.

All of that is true.

bull shit liar.

You are (1) an extremist troll, (2) no one who lives America is concerned about you, (3) you are a hick from the sticks, and (4) you made your living from government, which you now attack.

All of that is true.

bull shit liar.

1. is a lie which means yoiu're projecting
2. That is a lie I have many friends that would come to my aid that are also well armed and trained, just as I would come to their aid.
3. I grew up in a dirt poor framer but now I could buy your ass.
4. I was in the military I earned what I was paid to do. Unlike you being on welfare is much different
So all in all you struck out and showed yourself to be a liar.

Forum List

Back