Hey, have I been shut out?

Holy moly, I've gotten more neg reps from the newbies this past week than I've gotten from my entire time on this forum.

:badgrin:

I'd like to give you positive, but ah well never mind.

you know i always heard aol sucks....now we all know why.....*kicking dirt on the aol newbies*

lol@ravi for freaking when she couldnt post to partisan trash...i noticed the new subforum...

negative rep from newbies.....lol...i felt sorry for them when everyone was neg repping them at first....but bloody hell...i do think its nice they all stay in one forum....*shaking head* i wonder how gunny would react if i decided to do 3 to 5 threads a day in religion on paganism etc? you are kinda stuck between..welcoming new members and wishing they just would go away lol....its nice to have the different posters but they are proving to be one trick ponies ...who at least confine themselves to the immigration subform where they seem to spend there time preaching to the choir.

not that anyone ask my opinion....lol..but there it is....

i will admit watching them fuss with gunny is amusing....*whiny voice* gunny is so mean to them....lol...what little bitches lol

Holy moly, I've gotten more neg reps from the newbies this past week than I've gotten from my entire time on this forum.

:badgrin:

hahahahahahahahaha! It's a conspiracy!

I have them all on my side, trying to get your rep points down so i can be QUEEN of Reps, when my rep points surpasses yours! hahahahahahaha!

i'm just kidding! :badgrin:

care

you know i always heard aol sucks....now we all know why.....*kicking dirt on the aol newbies*

lol@ravi for freaking when she couldnt post to partisan trash...i noticed the new subforum...

negative rep from newbies.....lol...i felt sorry for them when everyone was neg repping them at first....but bloody hell...i do think its nice they all stay in one forum....*shaking head* i wonder how gunny would react if i decided to do 3 to 5 threads a day in religion on paganism etc? you are kinda stuck between..welcoming new members and wishing they just would go away lol....its nice to have the different posters but they are proving to be one trick ponies ...who at least confine themselves to the immigration subform where they seem to spend there time preaching to the choir.

not that anyone ask my opinion....lol..but there it is....

i will admit watching them fuss with gunny is amusing....*whiny voice* gunny is so mean to them....lol...what little bitches lol

I get that a lot.:lol:

Wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• $angry_wolf.jpg
    $angry_wolf.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back