hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

Rush is interesting as heck Ed . Also looks to me that you don't like him but here you are , arguing with an unknown Rush LIMBAUGH supporter in the early morning hours when you should be in bed snugglin with the wife !!
She's dead, what's your excuse?

and more ilk arriving as I type and he's interested in Rush's 'johnson' whatever that is . Hows it going Toxic Media ??

probably most dems in government Ed [at least] . Heck , I'd listen to enemy [liberal] talk show hosts if they were interesting but they are pretty much just liberal whiners . And judging by this thread , lots of the ilk that has responded are libs .
There is no bigger whiner than your MessiahRushie!!!
Every day he whines and whines about how badly he is treated, the Republicans are treated, CON$ervoFascists are treated, the Tea Bag Brotherhood are treated, etc. He can't go a single day without whining and crying about how bad the Right is treated by everyone, the press, Hollywood, the Liberal courts, the Liberal media, Liberal professors, Liberal bloggers, Liberal trial lawyers, environmentalists, scientists, etc., the list is endless.

And you know this by listening raptly to his show every day?

probably most dems in government Ed [at least] . Heck , I'd listen to enemy [liberal] talk show hosts if they were interesting but they are pretty much just liberal whiners . And judging by this thread , lots of the ilk that has responded are libs .
Every day he whines and whines about how badly he is treated, the Republicans are treated, CON$ervoFascists are treated, the Tea Bag Brotherhood are treated, etc. He can't go a single day without whining and crying about how bad the Right is treated by everyone, the press, Hollywood, the Liberal courts, the Liberal media, Liberal professors, Liberal bloggers, Liberal trial lawyers, environmentalists, scientists, etc., the list is endless.

Well, if I don't the DittoTards have been programmed to say I can't comment on the pathological liar if I don't listen. Of course, when I do listen to his lying and whining I'm attacked because I listen. To a mindless DittoTurd a person is wrong whether they listen or not! :cuckoo:

Well, if I don't the DittoTards have been programmed to say I can't comment on the pathological liar if I don't listen. Of course, when I do listen to his lying and whining I'm attacked because I listen. To a mindless DittoTurd a person is wrong whether they listen or not! :cuckoo:

Sounds like you're caught between a rock and a hard place.

Nope, just a fool and a hypocrite.

like I have said in the past , pretty FUNNY thread , amusement in the morning is a pretty good deal !!

yeah , thank you Henry , like I have said , just saying the name Rush LIMBAUGH draws'em in !! Many in RUSH's audience of regular listeners are libs , progressives , dems , leftty pajama boys !!

I just came for the mic. I thought that was the topic.

I just looked up top Pogo , thread title is ' hey . good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now ' !!

I just looked up top Pogo , thread title is ' hey . good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now ' !!

And the first four posts, including #1 the OP, were about the ElectroVoice RE-20. And you make a good point that this site lacks a forum to discuss broadcast microphones. Don't know how they missed that.

even the [no name] bonehead has decided not to reply !!

Golden microphone info / comments was in the body of the thread POGO , it was simply additional information to inform the board . Rush has got a very nice Golden mic . I hear that it MIGHT be solid gold with diamond inlays or accents but I don't know fer sure . Rush is a very wealthy man due to his radio broadcasting skill plus his being a renowned Author Pogo . Yep , Rush is a man of many hats and skilled at all of'em !! --- post number 115 , but there might be more !

Golden microphone info / comments was in the body of the thread POGO , it was simply additional information to inform the board . Rush has got a very nice Golden mic . I hear that it MIGHT be solid gold with diamond inlays or accents but I don't know fer sure . Rush is a very wealthy man due to his radio broadcasting skill plus his being a renowned Author Pogo . Yep , Rush is a man of many hats and skilled at all of'em !! --- post number 115 , but there might be more !

It is not solid gold and has no diamond inlays, I guarantee you. And again, he didn't pay a cent for it -- ElectroVoice gave it to him so that he and his sycophants would give them free publicity. And amazingly, it worked.

well , if it is / was solid Gold Rush could afford to buy it out of his pocket money / change Pogo . Sounds like Electro Voice did themselves a favor by giving RUSH the microphone if yer info is correct . Course Electro Voice would be doing themselves a favor by giving Rush a solid Gold microphone with diamond inlays . Course , I'll take your info into consideration Pogo !!

well , if it is / was solid Gold Rush could afford to buy it out of his pocket money / change Pogo . Sounds like Electro Voice did themselves a favor by giving RUSH the microphone if yer info is correct . Course Electro Voice would be doing themselves a favor by giving Rush a solid Gold microphone with diamond inlays . Course , I'll take your info into consideration Pogo !!

And it sounds like your prime value is money. Particularly shiny objects.

Why am I not surprised.

Nope, just a fool and a hypocrite.

Well, keep listening. He's converted more than one obstinate democrat. It usually happens when they realize they can't deny what he's saying any more.

no , I like motorcycles mostly plus other mechanical devices Pogo , also like well made [cheap or expensive] knives and other well made items of self defense . The references to Rush's wealth and Golden microphone are just like poking the RUSH haters in the eye with an imaginary sharp stick .

Forum List

Back