hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

no , I like motorcycles mostly plus other mechanical devices Pogo , also like well made [cheap or expensive] knives and other well made items of self defense . The references to Rush's wealth and Golden microphone are just like poking the RUSH haters in the eye with an imaginary sharp stick .

You just proved my point -- you believe it's all about money.

Good luck with that.

no , I like motorcycles mostly plus other mechanical devices Pogo , also like well made [cheap or expensive] knives and other well made items of self defense . The references to Rush's wealth and Golden microphone are just like poking the RUSH haters in the eye with an imaginary sharp stick .

The most substantive complaint about Rush appears to be "HE'S FAT!!!!!". The rest just seems to be envy.

There is no bigger whiner than your MessiahRushie!!!
Every day he whines and whines about how badly he is treated, the Republicans are treated, CON$ervoFascists are treated, the Tea Bag Brotherhood are treated, etc. He can't go a single day without whining and crying about how bad the Right is treated by everyone, the press, Hollywood, the Liberal courts, the Liberal media, Liberal professors, Liberal bloggers, Liberal trial lawyers, environmentalists, scientists, etc., the list is endless.

And you know this by listening raptly to his show every day?
Well, if I don't the DittoTards have been programmed to say I can't comment on the pathological liar if I don't listen. Of course, when I do listen to his lying and whining I'm attacked because I listen. To a mindless DittoTurd a person is wrong whether they listen or not! :cuckoo:

Sounds like you're caught between a rock and a hard place.
Nope, just a fool and a hypocrite.

Well, keep listening. He's converted more than one obstinate democrat. It usually happens when they realize they can't deny what he's saying any more.
He hasn't converted anyone. He has fake callers claim they were converted that only suckers believe.
SUCKER!

and the thing about FAT is silly and no ones business but Rush's and maybe his wife . Course , he don't look fat to me, he looks successful .

and the thing about FAT is silly and no ones business but Rush's and maybe his wife . Course , he don't look fat to me, he looks successful .

Amazingly enough, about 100-150 years ago being "portly" was considered a sign of wealth, as was pasty-pale skin. Both meant you didn't have to do manual labor or outside work.

Again that's values of a century ago when money was everything. You must be older than I thought.

well , I'm 65 if that's older than you thought Pogo but being big or portly is still no ones business but Rush's and maybe his wife and certainly no business of 'mochelles' or anyone else imo . Anyway Rush doesn't look so big to me but if he is all I say is So What . Rush just looks to be my size and age . [I'm 6'3" at 222 ] Rush looks similar to me as far as size goes and I'm fit and healthy plus good looking and smart !! [plus Polite and Friendly !!]

well , I'm 65 if that's older than you thought Pogo but being big or portly is still no ones business but Rush's and maybe his wife and certainly no business of 'mochelles' or anyone else imo . Anyway Rush doesn't look so big to me but if he is all I say is So What . Rush just looks to be my size and age . [I'm 6'3" at 222 ] Rush looks similar to me as far as size goes and I'm fit and healthy plus good looking and smart !! [plus Polite and Friendly !!]
:eusa_liar:

And you know this by listening raptly to his show every day?
Well, if I don't the DittoTards have been programmed to say I can't comment on the pathological liar if I don't listen. Of course, when I do listen to his lying and whining I'm attacked because I listen. To a mindless DittoTurd a person is wrong whether they listen or not! :cuckoo:

Well, keep listening. He's converted more than one obstinate democrat. It usually happens when they realize they can't deny what he's saying any more.
He hasn't converted anyone. He has fake callers claim they were converted that only suckers believe.
SUCKER!

You say that like you actually believe it. Got evidence?

SUCKER!

Do Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck hire fake callers - The Week

That mad-as-hell caller to Rush Limbaugh's talk radio show, whose pitch-perfect anger seems too perfect, may in fact be a fake. In February, Tablet Magazine reported that Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's shows, hires stealth actors to "recite various scenarios that made for interesting radio." Though the website soliciting actors has since been taken down, The Raw Story confirms that Premiere is still hiring plants, but couldn't say which shows used the service. What are the chances that Rush and Beck hire fake callers to juice their shows?

Rush's response is suspicious: Limbaugh swears that he doesn't pay plants, and when he "says he doesn't pay actors to call in to his show, I believe him," says Bonos Rama at Newsvine. But it could still be true that he has Premiere pay the actors to call in. Rush is "famous for carefully cultivating words," and you have to read his denials closely for what they don't explicitly say.
"I believe Limbaugh did not 'hire' actors for his show"

SUCKER!

That mad-as-hell caller to Rush Limbaugh's talk radio show, whose pitch-perfect anger seems too perfect, may in fact be a fake. In February, Tablet Magazine reported that Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's shows, hires stealth actors to "recite various scenarios that made for interesting radio." Though the website soliciting actors has since been taken down, The Raw Story confirms that Premiere is still hiring plants, but couldn't say which shows used the service. What are the chances that Rush and Beck hire fake callers to juice their shows?

Rush's response is suspicious: Limbaugh swears that he doesn't pay plants, and when he "says he doesn't pay actors to call in to his show, I believe him," says Bonos Rama at Newsvine. But it could still be true that he has Premiere pay the actors to call in. Rush is "famous for carefully cultivating words," and you have to read his denials closely for what they don't explicitly say.

Keeping in mind that rush is effectively deaf, and he has to get transcripts typed into to him as to what the callers are saying, I wouldn't have a hard time believing it was canned.

SUCKER!

Keeping in mind that rush is effectively deaf, and he has to get transcripts typed into to him as to what the callers are saying, I wouldn't have a hard time believing it was canned.
He has 2 bionic ears along with his transcripts, that is just an excuse he uses. His hearing with those bionic ears can't be that bad or he could not do the voice imitations he does!

Last edited:
133 posts on that loveable little fuzzball Rush LIMBAUGH . 134 if'n I count mine !!

Hey, you're the one who brought up his weight. I don't think I even called him "Limblob" in this thread.

Hey, you're the one who brought up his weight. I don't think I even called him "Limblob" in this thread.

But pismoe is right - he's fat.

More important though is that he's drug smuggler and an alky.

Oh yeah, and blowhard shill for whoever pays him. He has even admitted that. Or was that lil Glenny Beck? Or both?

Its hard to keep the blowhards straight.

136 and 137 if'n you count my post that's just keeping track of responses .

SUCKER!

That's not quite evidence. It's supposition and hearsay, but if you want to believe it, go ahead.

SUCKER!

He has 2 bionic ears along with his transcripts, that is just an excuse he uses. His hearing with those bionic ears can't be that bad or he could not do the voice imitations he does!

Most of those he heard before he went deaf.

SUCKER!

Transcripts typed or voice recognition software? I can speak a text message into my smartphone and have it correctly identify almost every word I say straight out of the box.

Forum List

Back