hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
he is talking to Chris Wallace . Get to see Rush in interview and see Rush's golden EIB microphone .

so tune in or watch at a later time I guess . Like I say , see the Golden mic that Rush uses . Rush is also lookin fit and trim , what is he 64 years old and looks like he has many years to go spreading the good news as he sees it ??

Oh darn.

I was busy clipping my toenails which is a lot more important than listening to the drunk, druggie, fatso.

I mean, PUH-lese. Its Rush. Only idiots listen to him.

well , nationwide telly and Chris Wallace pumped out to millions . Rush was quite impressive and set Wallace straight on a couple of things . Also , nice Golden microphone Luddely !!

Oh darn.

I was busy clipping my toenails which is a lot more important than listening to the drunk, druggie, fatso.

Chris Wallace is an idiot? That isn't a very nice thing to say Luddley.

so tune in or watch at a later time I guess . Like I say , see the Golden mic that Rush uses . Rush is also lookin fit and trim , what is he 64 years old and looks like he has many years to go spreading the good news as he sees it ??
he is talking to Chris Wallace . Get to see Rush in interview and see Rush's golden EIB microphone .

It's an ElectroVoice RE-20 actually. Am I to understand Lush Rimjob actually brought his own mic to an interview? What, Fox Noise can't afford a decent microphone?

don't know fer sure but It was a nice looking microphone and Rush sounded and looked good Pogo !!

Oh darn.

He never was a drunk and has been off drugs for over 10 years and he has lost 90 pounds.

Oh darn.

He never was a drunk and has been off drugs for over 10 years and he has lost 90 pounds.

The truth doesn't have much value with Libs...
Just look at the hands up don't shoot...
And now rioting and looting is really not considered violence, at least seen
by a host at MSNBC.

Oh darn.

yes, because we know liberal hosts or tv personalities were never on drugs.....

Forum List

Back