Watch this democratic operative RUN AWAY from James O’Keefe after being told he’s suing her!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is what needs to be done folks, start suing their asses for the LIES they spread. go James

SNIP:
By soopermexican

James O’Keefe has put out some great investigatory videos but this latest is just a hilarious video in that great old theme of “let’s go chase someone down and threaten to sue them!”
Watch below:

The best is this screenshot of her face as she flees in horror:

LOL! That’s awesome! Read more details at RebelPundit.
And click here to see all the great undercover work that James O’Keefe has done for the cause!

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-this-democratic-operative-run-away-from-james-okeefe-after-being-told-hes-suing-her/#ixzz3LHEVtNoo

11v6ycl.jpg

She would need some justification other than being asked to retract a statement. The whole thing was on video tape. It's very clear she was not assaulted or threatened physically. She was threatened financially which really confuses a Liberal. They're usually the ones shaking down others.

Oh and to answer the question posed in your sig line: Because they have an IQ above room temperature.

Having an IQ above room temperature isn't uncommon for republicans. It's having an IQ that reflects intelligence that eludes them.
Having an IQ below room temperature is mandatory for Democrats. Logic and common sense ain't too common in Liberal circles.

I wish she'd been armed.
And asking for an apology would justify what kind of action had she been armed?

Seems like a scary situation for a girl all alone. Maybe she feared for her life.
Are you really that much of a moron or is it an act?

^ Look Ernie S. a typical slightly above room temperature IQ'd republican.
I'm guessing your IQ is 48 or 49.

Oh and to answer the question posed in your sig line: Because they have an IQ above room temperature.

Having an IQ above room temperature isn't uncommon for republicans. It's having an IQ that reflects intelligence that eludes them.
Having an IQ below room temperature is mandatory for Democrats. Logic and common sense ain't too common in Liberal circles.

Since your a rube Alabaman with a racist rag as your avatar I'll go ahead and stop taking you seriously now.

James O’Keefe is so desperate to keep his name in the media.

this is what needs to be done folks, start suing their asses for the LIES they spread. go James

SNIP:
By soopermexican

James O’Keefe has put out some great investigatory videos but this latest is just a hilarious video in that great old theme of “let’s go chase someone down and threaten to sue them!”
Watch below:

The best is this screenshot of her face as she flees in horror:

LOL! That’s awesome! Read more details at RebelPundit.
And click here to see all the great undercover work that James O’Keefe has done for the cause!

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-this-democratic-operative-run-away-from-james-okeefe-after-being-told-hes-suing-her/#ixzz3LHEVtNoo

Keep us informed on how that lawsuit proceeds.

Too funny watching Kirstin flee the interview, leaving the building, crossing the street and continuing down a sidewalk.

Running through my mind while watching her escape was the sound one of the three stooges always seemed to make when they attempted to scram..."Woo, woo...woo..."

Since your a rube Alabaman with a racist rag as your avatar I'll go ahead and stop taking you seriously now.
I put up that avi in response to another noob libscum that figured that living in Alabama made one a rube. I've made my point and will be changing it back soon. Thanks for proving my point. And yes. I would like fries with that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back