hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

85 and counting mine its 86 posts / replies about the mahaRUSHI and I was just trying to tell the board that Rush was on tely getting ready to knock cwis Wallace around on Sunday . Yep , Rush is popular and he's in the news !!

136 and 137 if'n you count my post that's just keeping track of responses .

Yikes! If it keeps growing Joey might be forced to start posting make-believe stuff he dreams up.

He hasn't converted anyone. He has fake callers claim they were converted that only suckers believe.
SUCKER!

You say that like you actually believe it. Got evidence?
Do Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck hire fake callers - The Week

That mad-as-hell caller to Rush Limbaugh's talk radio show, whose pitch-perfect anger seems too perfect, may in fact be a fake. In February, Tablet Magazine reported that Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's shows, hires stealth actors to "recite various scenarios that made for interesting radio." Though the website soliciting actors has since been taken down, The Raw Story confirms that Premiere is still hiring plants, but couldn't say which shows used the service. What are the chances that Rush and Beck hire fake callers to juice their shows?

Rush's response is suspicious: Limbaugh swears that he doesn't pay plants, and when he "says he doesn't pay actors to call in to his show, I believe him," says Bonos Rama at Newsvine. But it could still be true that he has Premiere pay the actors to call in. Rush is "famous for carefully cultivating words," and you have to read his denials closely for what they don't explicitly say.
"I believe Limbaugh did not 'hire' actors for his show"

Keeping in mind that rush is effectively deaf, and he has to get transcripts typed into to him as to what the callers are saying, I wouldn't have a hard time believing it was canned.
He has 2 bionic ears along with his transcripts, that is just an excuse he uses. His hearing with those bionic ears can't be that bad or he could not do the voice imitations he does!

Most of those he heard before he went deaf.
But if you heard his voice as he was going deaf before he got his bionic ears, his regular talking voice was completely different so his hearing definitely effects the sound of his talking voice and therefore his voical impressions.

it amuses me to no end, just like Palin, Rush gets libs panties in a wad...yet they say he is irrelevant today:)

Rush gets us upset because he's toxic to the political environment. It's not that what he says is relevent, it'st hat there are so many GOP politicians who live in fear of him.

So when he said what he said about Fluke, not a one of them said, "That's completely unacceptable".

Nope.

So some loud mouthed drug addict has called every woman who uses family planning a "slut" and a "prostitute", and then you guys wonder why you lost in 2012.

it amuses me to no end, just like Palin, Rush gets libs panties in a wad...yet they say he is irrelevant today:)

Rush gets us upset because he's toxic to the political environment. It's not that what he says is relevent, it'st hat there are so many GOP politicians who live in fear of him.

So when he said what he said about Fluke, not a one of them said, "That's completely unacceptable".

Nope.

So some loud mouthed drug addict has called every woman who uses family planning a "slut" and a "prostitute", and then you guys wonder why you lost in 2012.

The DNC, the msm, and liberalism is toxic to peoples lives, freedoms and pocket books.

Memo to fanatical liberals:

As you were told when children, change your underwear at least once daily.

The urine you cannot contain after hearing the name "Rush" goes quickly stale and you stink.

Not to worry - pissing yourself in fear is no disgrace. In fact it's one of the things that distinguishes you from normal Americans.

Rush, Levin, hannity, cunningham are all idiots. Sorry, but it's true.

As their obviously most devoted listener you certainly are in a position to know!

I've listened to them, enough.
Your modesty underwhelms.

Ok, I gotta ask... Probably should have done this with previous post....... but...... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT? thank you I look forward to your answer in a timely manner. Have a wonderful day.

The DNC, the msm, and liberalism is toxic to peoples lives, freedoms and pocket books.

You know what, Buddy, when Bill Clinton was president, I had a pretty good life. So did everyone I know.

Your boy Bush came along and fucked it up for all of us.

Too bad Bush couldn't run again. he could have gotten us out of it 4 years ago and we'd have a 16 trillion national debt instead of 18! Oh and non of this fed printing money shit, Obamacare shit, and loss of income shit. Oh and the best thing of all...... Black unemployment would be way down.

Too bad Bush couldn't run again. he could have gotten us out of it 4 years ago and we'd have a 16 trillion national debt instead of 18! Oh and non of this fed printing money shit, Obamacare shit, and loss of income shit. Oh and the best thing of all...... Black unemployment would be way down.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Bush fucked up everything. YOu do get this, right?

yeah, but he also expedited the recovery of 2001. You understand now that Obama and liberals always prolong recessions and depressions?

yeah, but he also expedited the recovery of 2001. You understand now that Obama and liberals always prolong recessions and depressions?
I love that kind of political back seat driving.

I love that kind of political back seat driving.

Hey, they also start them too. We just got to go back to the 70's and use Carter as an example for that. Learning from history is the best.

Rush, Levin, hannity, cunningham are all idiots. Sorry, but it's true.

As their obviously most devoted listener you certainly are in a position to know!

I've listened to them, enough.
Your modesty underwhelms.

Ok, I gotta ask... Probably should have done this with previous post....... but...... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT? thank you I look forward to your answer in a timely manner. Have a wonderful day.

Your reading comprehension issue is yours alone with which to deal

Please try, in future, to avoid trying to garner sympathy.

Uh, he really didn't "expedite' the recovery of 2001. In fact, what he did was the exact opposite of what needed to be done. He cut taxes on rich people when the rich already had plenty of money. The problem in 2001 was that companies had excess inventories, not a lack of capital.

Forum List

Back